Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Murdoch said Fox News hosts should say the election is over 'to stop the Trump myth' it was stolen

Grim Reaper 6

In a January 5, 2021 email sent to Suzanne Scott, CEO of Fox News, Murdoch wrote: 

"It's been suggested our prime time three should independently or together say something like 'the election is over and Joe Biden won. We are all disappointed, but it happened. We love America and have to turn the page. We will now be the loyal opposition criticizing every liberal mistake the new administration makes. Their declared policies on domestic and foreign policies are naive at best, or worse, retreads of the failed Obama years. And first, let's wear masks and unite to defeat the COVID plague.'

He added: "Not those words, but a refinement would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election stolen. And the basis of his 2024 campaign."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/murdoch-said-fox-news-hosts-should-say-the-election-is-over-to-stop-the-trump-myth-that-it-was-stolen/ar-AA18leNd?cvid=6dc312c7559e449b8aefff9930f052f0&ei=16

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Not going to happen. These people would lose the MAGA diehards in their viewership and that is all that matters. Behind the scenes they knew Trump lost, but on camera, they blew their chances towards winning against Dominions lawsuit.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MGB said:

Not going to happen. These people would lose the MAGA diehards in their viewership and that is all that matters. Behind the scenes they knew Trump lost, but on camera, they blew their chances towards winning against Dominions lawsuit.

I think it to late for them also, it’s funny they still attempt to be so deceptive!

Good to see you back!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 2

It continues to amuse me, the way those on the Left are trying so desperately to convince, cajole, demand, that those who believe the election was stolen, MUST change their minds.  The reality is that the ability to convince was thrown aside in the immediate aftermath of the election.  There will now be nothing that can accomplish this, LEAST OF ALL, demands, mockery, and so on.  No amount of so-called "evidence" is going to sway anyone now.  And... believe it or not, those millions of us who believe the election was stolen, cannot be simply forgotten or mocked into silence.  

As the election race for '24 comes closer, I expect those on the Left who are steadfastly trying to shout down those who disagree with them, to become hysterical as they finally get told that Trump cannot be stopped from legally running AND that it's possible he could win... ;) 

5 minutes ago, and-then said:

It continues to amuse me, the way those on the Left are trying so desperately to convince, cajole, demand, that those who believe the election was stolen, MUST change their minds.  The reality is that the ability to convince was thrown aside in the immediate aftermath of the election.  There will now be nothing that can accomplish this, LEAST OF ALL, demands, mockery, and so on.  No amount of so-called "evidence" is going to sway anyone now.  And... believe it or not, those millions of us who believe the election was stolen, cannot be simply forgotten or mocked into silence.  

As the election race for '24 comes closer, I expect those on the Left who are steadfastly trying to shout down those who disagree with them, to become hysterical as they finally get told that Trump cannot be stopped from legally running AND that it's possible he could win... ;) 

This thread isn’t about trying to convince you of anything, it is about a conservative media source that’s changing it own reported information because it was caught lying and now it’s going to cost them. Personally I don’t carry what you or anyone else choose to believe, it’s you god given right because there is no proof you and others would except anyway.

But, the continued drama being put forward by the owner of Fox News is very comical and it makes the BS the companies games show hosts continue to spew even that much more ridiculous and hilarious. Anyone, who takes Fox News seriously after all that’s happened deserve to be deceived, all I can do is laugh at them because complete and utter ignorance must be blissful! :D

Now my comments are not directed at you, only generalized in nature!:tu:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

This thread isn’t about trying to convince you of anything, it is about a conservative media source that’s changing it own reported information because it was caught lying and now it’s going to cost them. Personally I don’t carry what you or anyone else choose to believe, it’s you god given right because there is no proof you and others would except anyway.

But, the continued drama being put forward by the owner of Fox News is very comical and it makes the BS the companies games show hosts continue to spew even that much more ridiculous and hilarious. Anyone, who takes Fox News seriously after all that’s happened deserve to be deceived, all I can do is laugh at them because complete and utter ignorance must be blissful! :D

Now my comments are not directed at you, only generalized in nature!:tu:

Craig,

Seems this horse will be beaten even when nothing is left of it even dust. Im not having a good week at all but will try to sum it up, the only way i can make sense of thst tiny clique clinging to election fraud is to point at both belief system and ego, BOM wasnt "just" another potus to them he took on more as some have said status of a cult leader when a person is really truly devouted then it just doesnt matter if there is no supporting evidence for them to present BOM was cheated end of story because addmtting hes and epic disastrous failure who duped them is in no way an option. Very much like flat earthers.

Example of these folks are disconnected with reality You might have noticed BOM announced hes running for 2024 weeks ago, its a very stagnant start and GOP sure havent jumped to endorse him but you will see those who havent accepted that fact and still are persusing ideas some evil force is trying to keep him from running, hello? The man is running, he will loose bigly but he is running.

Just my opinion but i think perhaps this Murdoch fellow like any rationalperson never thought BOM was cheated he just liked him for ratings, the magaT comedy show was great for drawing that dwindling base, but now he sees how utterly riduculous its making faux look he like the GOP dream of life after BOM so he tried too little too late in damage control.

Sorry if i babbled on.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Craig,

Seems this horse will be beaten even when nothing is left of it even dust. Im not having a good week at all but will try to sum it up, the only way i can make sense of thst tiny clique clinging to election fraud is to point at both belief system and ego, BOM wasnt "just" another potus to them he took on more as some have said status of a cult leader when a person is really truly devouted then it just doesnt matter if there is no supporting evidence for them to present BOM was cheated end of story because addmtting hes and epic disastrous failure who duped them is in no way an option. Very much like flat earthers.

It’s actually frightening that people are so ready to give their freedom of thought and actions to a man. But, to many of his followers he is the  chosen one and they worship him and every devious and untrue word he speaks. In my opinion this is the problem and no matter what he does or says will change nothing, so when people go on a tirade I just smile and shake my head!

Example of these folks are disconnected with reality You might have noticed BOM announced hes running for 2024 weeks ago, its a very stagnant start and GOP sure havent jumped to endorse him but you will see those who havent accepted that fact and still are persusing ideas some evil force is trying to keep him from running, hello? The man is running, he will loose bigly but he is running.

I hope you’re right that he will lose, but in my opinion the evil force you speak of is him. I think the next 10 months will tell us how successful he will be, I am will to wait and watch in the background.

Just my opinion but i think perhaps this Murdoch fellow like any rationalperson never thought BOM was cheated he just liked him for ratings, the magaT comedy show was great for drawing that dwindling base, but now he sees how utterly riduculous its making faux look he like the GOP dream of life after BOM so he tried too little too late in damage control.

I totally agree with you, Murdoch knew from the beginning that the information about a stolen election was false. It’s all about ratings nothing more, but it sad that this is how far the media has fallen, because what they have done is unheard of in days past. Now, one must wonder how many of the other media sources have done the same thing and not got caught. To me it just makes me trust everything reported that much less.

Peace Paul.

Sorry if i babbled on.

15 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It’s actually frightening that people are so ready to give their freedom of thought and actions to a man. But, to many of his followers he is the  chosen one and they worship him and every devious and untrue word he speaks. In my opinion this is the problem and no matter what he does or says will change nothing, so when people go on a tirade I just smile and shake my head!

I hope you’re right that he will lose, but in my opinion the evil force you speak of is him. I think the next 10 months will tell us how successful he will be, I am will to wait and watch in the background.

I totally agree with you, Murdoch knew from the beginning that the information about a stolen election was false. It’s all about ratings nothing more, but it sad that this is how far the media has fallen, because what they have done is unheard of in days past. Now, one must wonder how many of the other media sources have done the same thing and not got caught. To me it just makes me trust everything reported that much less.

Peace Paul.

I base my thinking he will lose on many many things, i wont go long winded but he lost countless support with all the insurrection comedy and legal issues, think about a cult leader the subjects are more less confined and controlled he is there god figure no election needed with BOM thats not the case a heck of a lot of his draw was his free range subjects thought he would do this or that for them but even the most loyal are seeing that BOM is only out for what he wants. Some actually are good with that i had one tell me he would be honoured if BOM grabbed his wife or daughter by the...

In 2020 BOM was as pumped full of bs and hot air as could be he and his subjects thought no way he could loose and to biden of all people but the American people the actual majority who arent out yelling at clouds about delusions those folks fed up with BOM voted him out and rhat number has done nothing but grow while his base has shrank, do not mistake braying and bellowing as growing numbers, 2016 BOM was everywhere here 2020 roo and now zero none.

My friend i know you are lifetime GOP and i feel badly for you if GOP endorse BOM 2024 they have thrown away they party where they do have members that very much could win BOM isnt it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I base my thinking he will lose on many many things, i wont go long winded but he lost countless support with all the insurrection comedy and legal issues, think about a cult leader the subjects are more less confined and controlled he is there god figure no election needed with BOM thats not the case a heck of a lot of his draw was his free range subjects thought he would do this or that for them but even the most loyal are seeing that BOM is only out for what he wants. Some actually are good with that i had one tell me he would be honoured if BOM grabbed his wife or daughter by the..

The insurrection, the legal issues and all the lies mean nothing to his followers because they believe him when he says it’s all untrue. You must also take into consideration the fact that there is religious RightWing extremism also involved here. Those individuals actually do believe he is the chosen one. I mean in their eyes these are the end days. He is their prophet and they believe he was sent to lead them, this group is made up of Evangelical Christians. I only hope you’re right, but I am not hearing or seeing it yet. I mean look at that wacko Green, what the hell is she even doing representing any group of people in the House of Representatives. She is freakin nuts, but the people that elected her must be crazier than she is to allow her to be their voice.

In 2020 BOM was as pumped full of bs and hot air as could be he and his subjects thought no way he could loose and to biden of all people but the American people the actual majority who arent out yelling at clouds about delusions those folks fed up with BOM voted him out and rhat number has done nothing but grow while his base has shrank, do not mistake braying and bellowing as growing numbers, 2016 BOM was everywhere here 2020 roo and now zero none.

I sincerely hope your right and the next 10 months will tell, if he gets nominated anything can happen and that’s a terrible thought!

My friend i know you are lifetime GOP and i feel badly for you if GOP endorse BOM 2024 they have thrown away they party where they do have members that very much could win BOM isnt it

I totally agree, but don’t feel sorry for me because we are all in this together, I feel sorry for our Nation if he is elected again. Because, if it occurs democracy will die and I believe all free election will end that day. Sorry, to be such a downer but it is the truth in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The insurrection, the legal issues and all the lies mean nothing to his followers because they believe him when he says it’s all untrue. You must also take into consideration the fact that there is religious RightWing extremism also involved here. Those individuals actually do believe he is the chosen one. I mean in their eyes these are the end days. He is their prophet and they believe he was sent to lead them, this group is made up of Evangelical Christians. I only hope you’re right, but I am not hearing or seeing it yet. I mean look at that wacko Green, what the hell is she even doing representing any group of people in the House of Representatives. She is freakin nuts, but the people that elected her must be crazier than she is to allow her to be their voice.

I sincerely hope your right and the next 10 months will tell, if he gets nominated anything can happen and that’s a terrible thought!

I totally agree, but don’t feel sorry for me because we are all in this together, I feel sorry for our Nation if he is elected again. Because, if it occurs democracy will die and I believe all free election will end that day. Sorry, to be such a downer but it is the truth in my opinion.

Why the flip weeks ago you didnt think he could win either,

Again you are seeing a looney like mtg as having some huge base, no, they are loud not plentiful, BOM losses support by the minute just on here how many hes lost in fact most on here cant even vote if they wanted to.

If the GOP are foolish enough to give endorsment to BOM kiss that party goodbye for decades If BOM was their golden boy they would have endorsed him.

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

Why the flip weeks ago you didnt think he could win either,

Because to date even with everything that’s happened his followers are still proud and loud. But, my biggest concern is the fact that the Republican Party hasn’t abandoned him yet, which means he could be nominated. 

Again you are seeing a looney like mtg as having some huge base, no, they are loud not plentiful, BOM losses support by the minute just on here how many hes lost in fact most on here cant even vote if they wanted to.

I see your point, and you can certainly be right.

If the GOP are foolish enough to give endorsment to BOM kiss that party goodbye for decades If BOM was their golden boy they would have endorsed him.

I totally agree

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” -Joe Biden