Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious flying objects could be sign of extraterrestrials, draft Harvard report says

Grim Reaper 6

A Harvard University astronomer and the head of the Pentagon’s UFO office teamed up to release a draft paper saying that interstellar objects detected in space could be signs of extraterrestrial life, but current sky-mapping technology could miss such objects. NBC News’ Gadi Schwartz has the story. 

https://theglobalherald.com/news/mysterious-flying-objects-could-be-sign-of-extraterrestrials-draft-harvard-report-says/

• Like 1

Cheat codes in our matrix? I have long theorized that the reason no unified theory of physics has been reached is because unnatural conditions have been set in our simulation making it impossible to reconcile.  Possibly UFO’s ability to defy physics is because their operators know how to hack or cheat in our reality.  Okay let me have it haters :D

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Cheat codes in our matrix? I have long theorized that the reason no unified theory of physics has been reached is because unnatural conditions have been set in our simulation making it impossible to reconcile.  Possibly UFO’s ability to defy physics is because their operators know how to hack or cheat in our reality.  Okay let me have it haters :D

Hey, that’s classified information, you should not release our secrets on a Internet forum!:angry::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This just means they arent understanding that laws of physics that apply to our range of matter don't necessarily apply to interdimensional craft capable of traversing phases of matter. Honestly the maneuvers, disappearing/reappearing, and ease of transition in and out of water should be a clue.

Here we go again trying to apply earthbound science to space alien technology. Just admit we care not alone and adjust to living with it. 

Edited by Betorn

I came home from work yesterday and did not find these “UFOs” tag teaming my wife on the couch, ergo, they don’t exist - I mean, where’s the evidence?!?

Subscribe to Skeptical Inquirer today!