Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congressman Claims Alien Tech Is Secretly Being Reverse Engineered By US Government

Grim Reaper 6

Outspoken Tennessee Congressman Tim Burchett claims the United States government has alien tech in its possession and that it is currently being reverse-engineered. Burchett says he believes “we have recovered a craft at some point, and possible beings. He also added, “I think that a lot of that’s being reverse-engineered right now, but we just don’t understand it.” 

Back in January, after the Pentagon’s Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released its report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), or UFOs, Tim Burchett claimed, “This thing is a huge cover-up, for whatever reason. And I just feel like America is ready, we need to know, and to stop with all the shenanigans.”

The U.S. Representative pointed out, for example, that nothing in the report explained the declassified “Tic Tac” footage taken from the cockpit of a American fighter jet. “If you were human and make the turns that have been seen in some of this footage, you would literally turn into a ketchup package,” Burchett said. “I mean, you would be gone … it’s not showing a vapor trail, it’s something else, out of this world.

“We’ve been covering this thing up since the ’40s, since Roswell or before then, I believe,” Burchett added. In May of last year, Burchett disputed testimony given during a Congressional hearing on UFOs by Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray and Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence Ronald Moultrie.

Congressman Claims Alien Tech Is Secretly Being Reverse Engineered By US Government (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

It’s a shame these types can never provide proof of claims.

Paul I certainly agree with you, but I post these threads because it is interesting to some people, and it gives you an opportunity to straighten them out. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Paul I certainly agree with you, but I post these threads because it is interesting to some people, and it gives you an opportunity to straighten them out. :D

Grrr, lol, its not that bad am i? no matter the topic or content i always give likes or laughs to new threads its just i do get admittedly bored with the never ending stories with no evidence no proof, 1000s and 1000s of tales i just think at some point even if by accident we would have proof.

I recall many years back they was a cat saying aliens gave us coolness like velcro and super glue, etc thats a bit insulting to the people who did invent those things.

Or that other guy on his death bed he presented pictures of a toy halloween alien prop quickly exposed and he has passed away. 

I like everything u post in fact i havent went to a news source in months i just pop in hwre to see what up in the world.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Grrr, lol, its not that bad am i? no matter the topic or content i always give likes or laughs to new threads its just i do get admittedly bored with the never ending stories with no evidence no proof, 1000s and 1000s of tales i just think at some point even if by accident we would have proof.

I recall many years back they was a cat saying aliens gave us coolness like velcro and super glue, etc thats a bit insulting to the people who did invent those things.

Or that other guy on his death bed he presented pictures of a toy halloween alien prop quickly exposed and he has passed away. 

I like everything u post in fact i havent went to a news source in months i just pop in hwre to see what up in the world.

Now that’s a compliment coming from you Paul, I try to post a little of everything. There are so many topics I am interested in myself, that when I start threads they are all over the board, I try to post things for almost everyone.

Thanks Paul, I really appreciate it my friend!:tu:

• Like 1

Recycling old items that have multiple posts about them doesn't give any new information is the digital version of spinning tires. Stories about Roswell and the like aren't intellectually stimulating at this point.

• Like 2

Speaking during a recent interview with Newsweek, Burchett stated that he believed the US government had "recovered a craft at some point, and possible beings."

"I think that a lot of that's being reverse-engineered right now, but we just don't understand it," he said

In other words just a dude making another claim with no evidence. Being a congressman makes him no more believable than anyone else.

• Like 3

While I don't necessarily NOT believe that we've reverse engineered alien technology, I highly doubt a loud mouthed Congressman would be privy to that information.  Always interesting they never have any real evidence to show.  But then again, I see his comment just says "I believe" which means he's really just guessing anyway. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its a shame these types can never provide proof of claims.

For that matter, there is also no proof of shoot downs of the recent 3 non-balloon objects, nor of any missiles fired, other than the statements that those things occurred. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Speaking during a recent interview with Newsweek, Burchett stated that he believed the US government had "recovered a craft at some point, and possible beings."

"I think that a lot of that's being reverse-engineered right now, but we just don't understand it," he said

In other words just a dude making another claim with no evidence. Being a congressman makes him no more believable than anyone else.

But a congressman has knowledge of things the public does not, and as a representative of the government, speaks on the behalf of the government.  So there is an implied degree of credibility in that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That reminds me of Roswell.

Brig. Gen. Arthur E. Exon
Gen. Exon has been the highest ranking military officer to come out and say directly that Roswell was the crash of a spacecraft and that alien bodies were recovered. 

"We heard the material was coming to Wright Field.  [Testing was done in the various labs.]  Everything from chemical analysis, stress tests, compression tests, flexing.  It was brought into our material evaluation labs.  I don't know how it arrived, but the boys who tested it said it was very unusual." "[Some of it] could be easily ripped or changed... There were other parts of it that were very thin but awfully strong and couldn't be dented with heavy hammers...  It was flexible to a degree... Some of it was flimsy and was tougher than hell, and the other was almost like foil but strong.  It had them pretty puzzled.

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/debris_main.html

SCIENTIST ADMITS TO STUDY OF ROSWELL CRASH DEBRIS!
(Confirmed by FOIA Document) by Anthony Bragalia

A research study that has recently been obtained through FOIA offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947. Remarkably, the co-author of this very metals study is the same scientist who decades ago had confessed that he had examined extraterrestrial metal from a crashed UFO while he was a research scientist at Battelle! This just-received document also reveals that another one of its metallurgist authors reported directly to a Battelle scientist who was conducting secret UFO studies for the USAF. It appears that the study represents first-ever attempts in creating highly novel and advanced Titanium alloys. Some of these alloys were later associated with the development of "memory metal" of the type reported as crash debris at Roswell.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/morphingmetals.html

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

I like this video, don’t know if it’s real or not but it’s the best I have ever seen!:tu:

• Like 1

"Congressman Claims Alien Tech Is Secretly Being Reverse Engineered By US Government"

Well of course we did......oh brother.

46488025_2240860839277724_1220257632506347520_n.jpg.5f1ca7caedfc40414c8cb49a21b0486c.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

But a congressman has knowledge of things the public does not, and as a representative of the government, speaks on the behalf of the government.  So there is an implied degree of credibility in that.

I think I'm right when I say most take no notice of the things people in high positions say in public...

Yet when it comes to something of this nature there are many that will give it credence where normally they would cry: 'NA BS'

humans are fascinating

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

I think I'm right when I say most take no notice of the things people in high positions say in public...

Yet when it comes to something of this nature there are many that will give it credence where normally they would cry: 'NA BS'

humans are fascinating

Right now, they are revealing what I have known all along for years that the government would eventually reveal what they are telling us today. In fact, I made that prediction on July 20, 2017 and have no-so-secretly acquiring declassified government documents over the years. The government has publicly admitted that UAPs are real, a term that does not apply to man-made objects as stated in the government's recent report, which stated: ’’ Temporary non-attributed objects, or those that are positively identified as man-made after analysis, will be passed to appropriate offices and should not be considered under the definition as unidentified aerospace-undersea phenomena."

Congress Admits UFOs Not ‘Man-Made,’ Says ‘Threats’ Increasing ‘Exponentially’

INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2023

https://www.congress.gov/117/crpt/srpt132/CRPT-117srpt132.pdf#page=12

US submarines detect mysterious speeding crafts underwater ahead of Pentagon UFO report

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1439906/UFO-Pentagon-sighting-US-Navy-submarines-aliens-mysterious-Obama-latest-news-vn

We now find ourselves in a new world where there is a change from UFOs and USOs to Unidentified Aerospace-Undersea Phenomena (UAP). Since mankind does not possess aircraft that can zoom 60 miles in seconds from a hover without creating a sonic boom or descend from 28,000 feet to sea level in 0.78 seconds or travel hundreds of knots under water, which has been the case, it is obvious that UAPs are under intelligent controlled craft of a more advanced civilization than mankind, but then again, the Air Force admitted back in 1948 behind closed doors that the objects were "Interplanetary Spaceships," but when those doors were open, the Air Force claimed those hypersonic maneuvering objects were nothing more than weather balloons. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

The government has publicly admitted that UAPs are real,

real what? The 'U' stands for 'Unidentified' does it not?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Even with the 'U' designation, the documented performance capabilities of those UAPs exclude mankind as owners of those highly advanced machines.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Since mankind does not possess aircraft that can zoom 60 miles in seconds from a hover without creating a sonic boom

how do you know this? is it a fact?

the thing that makes me laugh about people like you is you state it can't be man-made yet it may be man-made tech we are not aware of, YET. in your mind could this be possible? 

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Alien craft given the highly advanced nature of its capabilities that exclude mankind.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

how do you know this? is it a fact?

the thing that makes me laugh about people like you is you state it can't be man-made yet it may be man-made tech we are not aware of, YET. in your mind could this be possible? 

Yes, it is a fact. Here's a report that you might find interesting.

1780513428_ShowImage(1).thumb.jpeg.00c727915d0c044e69a200ca5aa42812.jpeg

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Trelane said:

Oh boy, here we go again.....

332694904_997059947925257_1350551483160800691_n.thumb.jpg.cf541719a82de1bd8d22204427085199.jpg

It is amazing that those who claim 'BS,' are those who don't bother to do homework.

Reminds me when debunkers claimed a weather balloon was responsible for the Roswell incident, which eventually the Air Force trashed in 1994 and substituted a so-called classified Project Mogul balloon flight #4 that debunkers then latched onto. I then told debunkers they were incorrect again because there was no such flight and that Project Mogul balloon flights were not classified, but debunkers didn't listen and thought that my claim was all BS.  I did my homework and it was evident debunkers was not interested in doing homework since all they had to do was to pull out available Project Mogul balloon records in order to determine that there was no such thing as Project Mogul balloon flight #4. To further add, the public was already aware of Project Mogul balloon flights because photos and Project Mogul balloon flights and their missions were published in newspapers around the country.

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Princeton_July12.html

Sometimes Project Mogul balloons were recovered by civilians for rewards after answering questions in english on questionnaires attached to Project Mogul balloon trains.

Attached Questionnaire Attached To Mogul balloons

Please answer this and send to us so that we may pay you the
Reward.

1. On what date and at what hour was the balloon discovered?

2. Where was it discovered? (Approximate distance and direction
from nearest town on map?)

3. Was it observed descending? If so, at what time?

4. Did it float down slowly or fall rapidly?

5. How much kerosene was there in the tank?

C. S. Schneider
Research Division
New York University
University Heights
Bronx 53. New York

ATTACHED REWARD NOTICE

This is special weather equipment Sent aloft on research by New York Univetity.
It is important that the equipment be recovered. The finder L requested to protect
the equipment from damage or theft. and to telegraph collect to: Mr. C. 5. Schneider.
York University. 18lst St. & University Heights, Box 12. New York City.
L.S.A. Phone: LUdlow 3.6310. REFER TO FLIGHT #-__________

A dollar ($ ) reward and reasonable reimbursement for recovery expense will be
paid if the above instruction* are followed before September 1949.

Rancher Sid West recovers Project Mogul balloon train
June 8, Sun. Rancher, Sid West, found balloon train 25 mi south of High Rolls in mountains.
Contacted him and made arragements to recover equipment Monday. Got all recordings of balloon flights. Took Treland, Mears, Winton, Olsen to Alamogordo to catch train this pm

Some of the material characteristics as described by Roswell witnesses can be found here.

Nanotechnology and Aerospace Supermaterials

http://www.roswellproof.com/debris9_nanotech.html

US Military are using smart metals similar to those found at the Roswell Crash In 1947

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/morphingmetals.html

The Air Force knew what people they could play games with and get away with it.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1