Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Irish hunter believes there are TWO monsters in Loch Ness

Eldorado

A Nessie hunter believes there could actually be two Loch Ness Monsters after new footage has emerged that appears to show two creatures in the water at the same time.

Nessie hunter Eoin O'Faodhagain was monitoring a webcam of the loch when he spotted a dark presence he estimated to be up to 30 feet long.

And then within an hour, he spotted two humps surfacing not far away - and, to his surprise, they appeared to be moving away from each other.

Irish Star via MSN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

A Nessie hunter believes there could actually be two Loch Ness Monsters after new footage has emerged that appears to show two creatures in the water at the same time.

Nessie hunter Eoin O'Faodhagain was monitoring a webcam of the loch when he spotted a dark presence he estimated to be up to 30 feet long.

And then within an hour, he spotted two humps surfacing not far away - and, to his surprise, they appeared to be moving away from each other.

Irish Star via MSN

If the creature exists, there would have to be a breeding population, so in reality there be more than two. While, I am not really certain this creature actually exists, I sincerely hope by some miracle it does, because it would certainly be cool to find out that a plesiosaur population somehow managed to survive.

• Like 5

He was most likely seeing double,  and somehow the camera picked it up.?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is the best video ever taken of Frank the dyno. I am convinced. 

As a professional skeptic, my position remains that whatever is being proposed isn’t fkng me in the face, it does not exist.

I'm one that wonders if these creatures are real but not full-time residents of our familiar three-dimensional physical plane.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I'm one that wonders if these creatures are real but not full-time residents of our familiar three-dimensional physical plane.

No, they are full-time residents of what is also known as the "Twilight Zone", or better, our imagination.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Abramelin said:

No, they are full-time residents of what is also known as the "Twilight Zone", or better, our imagination.

Your opinion is noted by I've heard enough witness stories to think more may be going on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's a Plesiosaur...I saw it myself. And there are more than one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jasmin_13 said:

I hope you're serious because I always go on local knowledge/experiences before so called experts when it comes to wildlife.

• Like 1

There's something on the video ? The picture could be a frog or a bird drop...wtf.

Edited by Jon the frog

1 minute ago, Jon the frog said:

There's something on the video ?

Yes - it shows what appears to be 2 very poorly defined out of focus wakes, possibly made by birds but impossible for anyone to know for sure, hence, by definition*, they are LNMs.

btw this same guy makes several "sightings" every year - in fact, he's probably now "seen" the LNM more times in the past 10 years than everyone else on the planet put together  ..... :lol:

* the LNM being anything anyone sees in Loch Ness that they are not, themselves, immediately able to positively identify

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Essan said:

Yes - it shows what appears to be 2 very poorly defined out of focus wakes, possibly made by birds but impossible for anyone to know for sure, hence, by definition*, they are LNMs.

btw this same guy makes several "sightings" every year - in fact, he's probably now "seen" the LNM more times in the past 10 years than everyone else on the planet put together  ..... :lol:

* the LNM being anything anyone sees in Loch Ness that they are not, themselves, immediately able to positively identify

Weak wakes ?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jasmin_13 said:

Woh. Can you tell us more and how much of it you saw, please.

• Haha 3

Oh my, these videos can get worse???    Two, out of focus, dark spots, of different sizes, and they are proof of a non-existent animal?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Silly man says silly things...

News at 5."

• Like 2

He probably drinks the cheap stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/12/2023 at 12:58 PM, papageorge1 said:

I wonder if Jupiter should be named an enemy planet

• Confused 1

On 3/14/2023 at 6:31 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

He probably drinks the cheap stuff.

…would the expensive stuff make him any smarter?

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…would the expensive stuff make him any smarter?

It would be a smarter choice over the other, but no increase in intellect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 11:39 AM, Oniomancer said:

Well there would kinda have to be, wouldn't there?

I wonder how many there would need to be to make a viable breeding population?  I was watching a show about Ocelot's in Texas and how their going genetically stagnant due to being cut off with other populations in Mexico by human infrastructure.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/5/2023 at 3:09 PM, OverSword said:

I wonder how many there would need to be to make a viable breeding population?  I was watching a show about Ocelot's in Texas and how their going genetically stagnant due to being cut off with other populations in Mexico by human infrastructure.

They can come from the sea, play in the lake and go elsewhere like seals do in the loch.

http://www.lochnessinvestigation.com/Seals.html