Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Promised Saviour(Cont.)

majid_nowandish

Now in 2023, about 8-9 years have passed since the initial events that I described to you in the initial thread. There has been a lot of development in these years.

All these years I have tried to act anonymously with a pseudonym. I have not sought power and wealth. Why do you really think I should lie?

I have an engineering master's degree from one of the best universities in Iran.

I have published 20 articles and journals in English and Farsi about my specialized field during my university years and after that.

Schizophrenia of auditory hallucinations has two distinct characteristics of hallucinations and delusions. Read my articles in Farsi, my seven-hundred-page book and see if there is any delusion in them?

Check out YouTube videos of people with schizophrenia. Inability to concentrate, disjointed speech, delirium is evident in them. Compare with me.

But history:

As a result of reading the obligatory prayers at the beginning, carefully and in a meditative manner, with precision and concentration in understanding its meanings and not thinking about other things, I started hearing ticking sounds in my ears.

At first, I could only hear a ticking sound in my ears, like the sound of the seconds of a watch with a motor. There were smart and meaningful itches, effects on animals and....

After some time, I became an atheist after getting acquainted with serious doubts about Islam and Shia religion.

In the meantime, I met a thoughtful professor who I later found out believes in reincarnation and considers his reincarnation to be related to Jesus, peace be upon him, or his close companions.

After getting acquainted with the thinking of this precious teacher, I gradually became agnostic and finally returned to Islam.

There was a lot of harassment and pressure on me. I was sad and depressed. I decided to reduce my burden of sadness by choosing humanity and being human.

They started talking in my ears little by little. I understood that it is not through the physical ear. Sound and waves are not sound. It is through the ears of the soul. It's complicated, incomprehensible to those of you who haven't experienced it.

In the beginning there were demons. The demons hurt me a lot. They tried to commit suicide. I will be considered crazy. And .... But little by little I started writing religious articles. Little by little, relationships changed and became royal. It led to the writing of a book with about seven hundred pages in which religious doubts are answered. The rulings of Islam have been updated with ijtihad and in accordance with logic and wisdom. Attempts have been made to revive the religion of Islam, to re-establish the link between science and religion.

I was a child of divorce. I lived alone for years, finally I got married. I feel happy now. thanks God. My wife is with me and believes that I have a relationship with God.

Now I have reached high levels of mysticism. God tells me that I am the promised Mahdi in the Shia religion of Islam, the promised savior of divine religions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, majid_nowandish said:

Now in 2023, about 8-9 years have passed since the initial events that I described to you in the initial thread. There has been a lot of development in these years.

All these years I have tried to act anonymously with a pseudonym. I have not sought power and wealth. Why do you really think I should lie?

I have an engineering master's degree from one of the best universities in Iran.

I have published 20 articles and journals in English and Farsi about my specialized field during my university years and after that.

Schizophrenia of auditory hallucinations has two distinct characteristics of hallucinations and delusions. Read my articles in Farsi, my seven-hundred-page book and see if there is any delusion in them?

Check out YouTube videos of people with schizophrenia. Inability to concentrate, disjointed speech, delirium is evident in them. Compare with me.

But history:

As a result of reading the obligatory prayers at the beginning, carefully and in a meditative manner, with precision and concentration in understanding its meanings and not thinking about other things, I started hearing ticking sounds in my ears.

At first, I could only hear a ticking sound in my ears, like the sound of the seconds of a watch with a motor. There were smart and meaningful itches, effects on animals and....

After some time, I became an atheist after getting acquainted with serious doubts about Islam and Shia religion.

In the meantime, I met a thoughtful professor who I later found out believes in reincarnation and considers his reincarnation to be related to Jesus, peace be upon him, or his close companions.

After getting acquainted with the thinking of this precious teacher, I gradually became agnostic and finally returned to Islam.

There was a lot of harassment and pressure on me. I was sad and depressed. I decided to reduce my burden of sadness by choosing humanity and being human.

They started talking in my ears little by little. I understood that it is not through the physical ear. Sound and waves are not sound. It is through the ears of the soul. It's complicated, incomprehensible to those of you who haven't experienced it.

In the beginning there were demons. The demons hurt me a lot. They tried to commit suicide. I will be considered crazy. And .... But little by little I started writing religious articles. Little by little, relationships changed and became royal. It led to the writing of a book with about seven hundred pages in which religious doubts are answered. The rulings of Islam have been updated with ijtihad and in accordance with logic and wisdom. Attempts have been made to revive the religion of Islam, to re-establish the link between science and religion.

I was a child of divorce. I lived alone for years, finally I got married. I feel happy now. thanks God. My wife is with me and believes that I have a relationship with God.

Now I have reached high levels of mysticism. God tells me that I am the promised Mahdi in the Shia religion of Islam, the promised savior of divine religions.

What type of mysticism - and how do you talk with God?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

What type of mysticism - and how do you talk with God?

Islamic mysticism

I do not speak, God understands my thoughts. It's like talking.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

Islamic mysticism

I do not speak, God understands my thoughts. It's like talking.

So you meditate?

• Like 1

If you’re looking for a good place to start with miracles - childhood cancer, wave that one away.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

Islamic mysticism

Perhaps you mean "Sufism"?

Sufism is considered to be a form of Islamic mysticism, but many consider it to have originated in Ancient pre-Islamic Egypt.

• Like 2

Instead of going out there and saving the world, here you are trying to convince everyone that you're special to "god"

This god of yours has a tik tok account by any chance? 

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

It sounds like you have pretty intense narcissism and comorbid schizophrenia to me.  On the other hand, I have an open mind and if you can turn your special relationship with God to some tangible advantage for humanity, I'll accept what you say.

So how about this...  Use your powers to end childhood cancer like Sir Wearer of Hats suggests.  Those statistics are compiled every year, and if suddenly there is no more childhood cancer, even as a result of a new scientific breakthru, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt majid.  If you can produce no results however, I think you need seriously need the help of mental health professionals.  Deal? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

So you meditate?

No, I tried to meditate by praying and after that I started hearing sounds in my ears that had no external existence.

Whatever happened was God's grace. that is all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If you’re looking for a good place to start with miracles - childhood cancer, wave that one away.

I told one of the other users in the past, God is powerful and omnipotent in the world of spirits. But in the world of material things, he is not omnipotent. If he is omnipotent and capable, there is a real suspicion of evil in this world, such as children's cancer, children dying of hunger, etc. Therefore, I believe that God is not omnipotent on earth, which is also approved by God.

If they told the past and previous prophets that he is powerful and omnipotent, it was for the reason that worship and worship become more beautiful. It was one of the reasons. Worshiping a powerful and almighty God can feel beautiful.

I am not looking for miracles. Basically, I have very little belief that the previous prophets performed miracles, and I try to rationally justify and interpret the actions that are considered extraordinary for them.

8 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Perhaps you mean "Sufism"?

Sufism is considered to be a form of Islamic mysticism, but many consider it to have originated in Ancient pre-Islamic Egypt.

No, I am not a Sufi.

Islamic mysticism includes observing moral orders, observing humanity. Avoiding committing sins, performing religious obligations, etc. is part of the main Islamic mysticism. Avoiding the desire to seek power, avoiding surrendering to the world and trying to acquire wealth at any cost are among the teachings of Islamic mysticism.

Sharia law and performing actions such as prayer and fasting in Islam are fruitful when they affect people, otherwise it is just a matter of talking and doing a series of sports exercises.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SHaYap said:

Instead of going out there and saving the world, here you are trying to convince everyone that you're special to "god"

~

No, I have said in my past messages, it doesn't matter if you believe in supernatural beings or not, I am not trying to prove that supernatural beings definitely exist. I am not looking to prove that I am a special person.

The fact is, I don't care what the promised savior is called. These are only mystical degrees. Like the military ranks of major, colonel, etc., but with one mistake, a person may fall completely.

I am not looking to make you Muslim or Shiite. But I like the effort to establish peace and I try to make efforts in this direction. In the Shia religion, the main title of the Promised Mahdi is Abu Saleh Al-Mahdi ( اباصالح المهدی). It means being a righteous father. Saleh (صالح) comes from peace. The Arabic subject noun is from the verb peace (صلح) in Arabic. I like being righteous in the sense of not hurting others and trying to make peace in the world. You can read my writings on the topic of the war between Ukraine and Russia.

I have very little direct contact with God. Jesus Christ was the same. There are angels and the realm of the kingdom. Angels and devils are also clients. Communication with me has its own complications. I will try to explain it in due time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SHaYap said:

~

It seems that Tik Tok is being restricted in America. Probably, God is also afraid to open a Tik Tok account. :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

It sounds like you have pretty intense narcissism and comorbid schizophrenia to me.  On the other hand, I have an open mind and if you can turn your special relationship with God to some tangible advantage for humanity, I'll accept what you say.

So how about this...  Use your powers to end childhood cancer like Sir Wearer of Hats suggests.  Those statistics are compiled every year, and if suddenly there is no more childhood cancer, even as a result of a new scientific breakthru, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt majid.  If you can produce no results however, I think you need seriously need the help of mental health professionals.  Deal? 

I am not a narcissist. As I said in the answer to one of the dear users, I am not looking to prove that I am a special person. I don't care. I don't care if I'm called the promised savior. These are only mystical degrees. Like the military ranks of major, colonel, etc. But unlike military ranks, a person may fall completely and become hell with one mistake. It is important for me to always respect humanity and die accordingly.

If I was a narcissist, then why do I act anonymously?

I don't have schizophrenia either, please watch YouTube videos titled Interviews with Schizophrenic People. Do you see a similarity between their way of speaking and expression with my writing? As mentioned in the first topic, incoherence of speech, inability to concentrate and disintegration in the conversation, delusions are prominent characteristics of these people and these characteristics cannot be covered or hidden. I hope my words are convincing for you.

Delusion is one of the obvious and indisputable characteristics of schizophrenic people, translate my book and articles in Farsi into English and read it, see if there is delusion in it? Why do I have so many published articles?

Religion is a category in which delusions can occur strongly, see if I am like this too?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

I have very little direct contact with God. Jesus Christ was the same. There are angels and the realm of the kingdom. Angels and devils are also clients. Communication with me has its own complications. I will try to explain it in due time.

…I always found it interesting, would anyone really know the difference between the voice you hear in your head is from an angel or a demon?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

I told one of the other users in the past, God is powerful and omnipotent in the world of spirits. But in the world of material things, he is not omnipotent. If he is omnipotent and capable, there is a real suspicion of evil in this world, such as children's cancer, children dying of hunger, etc. Therefore, I believe that God is not omnipotent on earth, which is also approved by God.

If they told the past and previous prophets that he is powerful and omnipotent, it was for the reason that worship and worship become more beautiful. It was one of the reasons. Worshiping a powerful and almighty God can feel beautiful.

I am not looking for miracles. Basically, I have very little belief that the previous prophets performed miracles, and I try to rationally justify and interpret the actions that are considered extraordinary for them.

Like I said - cure childhood cancer. 
Doesn’t need to be supernatural, just a cure. If you have access to the Omniscience of The Lord, you can ask and be told how to do it. It would be an acceptable action within the framework of reality, but also something extraordinary to us mortals. 

• Like 1

Everyone is going on about childhood cancer which is a horrifying disease but people, the same as all creatures sometimes need to die to keep the population in check for the betterment of the planet. It doesn't matter to us in the end if we live 5 years or 100. Sounds hard, but life on earth is. If there was a god, all living creatures would be considered equal so no amount of praying would make a difference.

8 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

I am not a narcissist.

If you are not a narcissist, then perform the miracle of ending childhood cancer to prove your case.  You say you have a special relationship with god?  Prove it.  Jesus didn't seem to have any problems doing so, why should you if you are what you say you are?

As I said in the answer to one of the dear users, I am not looking to prove that I am a special person. I don't care.

I don't accept that you don't care.  IF YOU TRULY DIDN'T CARE you would never have made this post on a forum.  What you are doing seems to me to be a desperate cry for attention that has its basis in narcissism... Unless you can perform the miracle of curing childhood cancer.

If I was a narcissist, then why do I act anonymously?

That is easy; you fear success and you fear failure.  By acting anonymously you protect your ego both from the price of failure, and the terrible burden of success in the field of publicly serving your deity.

I don't have schizophrenia either, please watch YouTube videos titled Interviews with Schizophrenic People. Do you see a similarity between their way of speaking and expression with my writing? As mentioned in the first topic, incoherence of speech, inability to concentrate and disintegration in the conversation, delusions are prominent characteristics of these people and these characteristics cannot be covered or hidden. I hope my words are convincing for you.

There are as many types of Schizophrenia as there are schizophrenics.  While there are distinct patterns that are used in diagnosis, there are any number of ways the condition can manifest, some far less debilitating than the full blown mental illness.  Hearing voices and seeing visions can be an annoying but minor part of a person's life.  The danger comes when they start paying the voices attention and thinking they come from god.

The alternative being, the person who only claims such visitations but never actually has them.

Religion is a category in which delusions can occur strongly, see if I am like this too?

The Apostle Matthew is my favorite example of a religious hysteric who saw things that nobody else did.  His gospel doesn't line up with any of the other accounts regarding the resurrection of Jesus for example.  He speaks of zombies (the risen dead) roaming the streets of Jerusalem etc.  It is strange that neither Roman historians, nor any of the other apostles noticed anything of the kind.  You'd think having the dead rise from their graves would have been important enough to rate a mention?

Anyhow, I have faith that you aren't a narcissist or a religious hysteric or a schizophrenic, so get praying and save the children of the world from Childhood Cancer so we can establish your bona fides as a holy person majid.  Of course if you don't or can't we may need to reconsider...

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Like I said - cure childhood cancer. 
Doesn’t need to be supernatural, just a cure. If you have access to the Omniscience of The Lord, you can ask and be told how to do it. It would be an acceptable action within the framework of reality, but also something extraordinary to us mortals. 

Maybe later, with the help of medical scientists, now it is not part of my duties, and now my duty is to try to establish world peace in the world and make known the axis of evil in the world of the Iranian government.

Currently, in developed countries, only 20% of children die after being diagnosed with cancer, and most of them are treated. Not too alarming, is it?

15 hours ago, openozy said:

Everyone is going on about childhood cancer which is a horrifying disease but people, the same as all creatures sometimes need to die to keep the population in check for the betterment of the planet. It doesn't matter to us in the end if we live 5 years or 100. Sounds hard, but life on earth is. If there was a god, all living creatures would be considered equal so no amount of praying would make a difference.

Are you going to dictate to God how to act or God to you?

10 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

Yes.

In that case, why are you posting in an internet forum instead of talking with politicians, presidents and dictators about stopping wars and establishing peace?

You do realize that online ànybody can claim to be the Mahdi, or the Messiah?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

If you are not a narcissist, then perform the miracle of ending childhood cancer to prove your case.  You say you have a special relationship with god?  Prove it.  Jesus didn't seem to have any problems doing so, why should you if you are what you say you are?

Did Jesus have any problems? So why did the Jews crucify him?

I don't accept that you don't care.  IF YOU TRULY DIDN'T CARE you would never have made this post on a forum.  What you are doing seems to me to be a desperate cry for attention that has its basis in narcissism... Unless you can perform the miracle of curing childhood cancer.

Do you accept the Quran as the only miracle of Muhammad?

That is easy; you fear success and you fear failure.  By acting anonymously you protect your ego both from the price of failure, and the terrible burden of success in the field of publicly serving your deity.

Oh!!

What is failure or success about?

Writing in a forum with a relatively small audience, English related to Americans, also anonymously

I really don't care if you consider me sick or healthy.

I'm just trying to do my job properly, that's all

There are as many types of Schizophrenia as there are schizophrenics.  While there are distinct patterns that are used in diagnosis, there are any number of ways the condition can manifest, some far less debilitating than the full blown mental illness.  Hearing voices and seeing visions can be an annoying but minor part of a person's life.  The danger comes when they start paying the voices attention and thinking they come from god.

The alternative being, the person who only claims such visitations but never actually has them.

Your knowledge about diseases is poor.

Major symptoms include hallucinations (typically hearing voices), delusions, and disorganized thinking.[7] Other symptoms include social withdrawal, decreased emotional expression, and apathy.[5] Symptoms typically develop gradually, begin during young adulthood, and in many cases never become resolved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

I'm really happy now, I have a quiet and comfortable life, I don't need to try to get attention, or anything like that.

The Apostle Matthew is my favorite example of a religious hysteric who saw things that nobody else did.  His gospel doesn't line up with any of the other accounts regarding the resurrection of Jesus for example.  He speaks of zombies (the risen dead) roaming the streets of Jerusalem etc.  It is strange that neither Roman historians, nor any of the other apostles noticed anything of the kind.  You'd think having the dead rise from their graves would have been important enough to rate a mention?

Anyhow, I have faith that you aren't a narcissist or a religious hysteric or a schizophrenic, so get praying and save the children of the world from Childhood Cancer so we can establish your bona fides as a holy person majid.  Of course if you don't or can't we may need to reconsider...

Didn't you find another disease to attach to me?

Hysterical?!!! An insulting word. From 1900 on wards, the word hysteria was removed from the medical vocabulary, but it was still popular among the public. Many women's rights activists and writers criticized the use of this term in the 1960s and 1970s.

You probably mean Religious Delusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_delusion

10 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

In that case, why are you posting in an internet forum instead of talking with politicians, presidents and dictators about stopping wars and establishing peace?

Such a possibility does not exist for me at the moment. We humans all have limitations in flight. We must consider the limitations. I try my best. that is all.

10 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

You do realize that online ànybody can claim to be the Mahdi, or the Messiah?

You are off to a good start. Such a thing is possible. But please read my first topic. I have been reporting abnormal events that have happened to me since 2015. I did not suddenly come to make this claim. Seven to eight years is not a short time, dear friend