Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid pandemic - three years on

Still Waters

28 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Good one! :D How about this. At the time it wasn't the covid vaccine they gave him, it was just a seasonal flu vaccine.  No wait! OMG! :o I just realized it wasn't a seasonal flu vaccine! It was a rabies vaccine!!! :passifier: dun-dun-duuuuun.

It's so easy to fall down that rabbit hole.:lol:

He also got treated with regeneron.

• Like 2

Ah, Switzerland effectively bans covid jabs.

See, we all know deep down that covid is not a juggernaut that this corner of UM thinks it is.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

See, we all know deep down that covid is not a juggernaut that this corner of UM thinks it is.

And it is obvious that you are neither open minded or a true sceptic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Switzerland did not ban Covid vaccines. What they said was they did not recommend them during the Spring and Summer seasons:

"Switzerland will not recommend a COVID-19 vaccine for its citizens during the spring and summer seasons, even for those at high risk of experiencing severe illness from contracting the virus."

https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/switzerland-not-recommending-covid-vaccines-even-for-high-risk-individuals-during-spring-and-summer

The article also states:Their immune system has therefore been exposed to the coronavirus," the FOPH insisted in its guidance, adding that "in spring/summer 2023, the virus will likely circulate less."

In other words, during those seasons Coronavirus cases are said to be at an all-time low. So it makes sense. Finally, if you read the rest of the article it states people can still choose to get the vaccine based on their own individual decison.  Here are other sources that confirm these statements
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/society/covid-19_coronavirus--the-situation-in-switzerland/45592192
https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/impfen.html

Pfizer also approved boosters for those 12 and older https://www.swissmedic.ch/swissmedic/en/home/news/coronavirus-covid-19/smc-laesst-bivalente-covid-19-origial-omicron-ba4-5-auffrischimpfung-pfizer-zu.html  

So based on the evidence provided:

1. Switzerland did not ban vaccines, it only recommend that they be not used during the Spring and Summer seasons because cases fall and are low in that time period.

2. Pfizer just approved a booster. Tell me if they banned the vaccines why then did they approve of it? that makes no sense

3. People can still get the approved vaccines if they want them.

Their own sources as we see do not confirm your statements. You have provided no evidence, and it shows your lazy and don't even read the very information you put out because it contradicts what your trying to assert.  Everyone here can read the sources provided to see that your claims are baseless.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Thanks 3

I found this article and I think it nicely sums up a small group of anti-vax and anti-mask people here on UM.

Coronavirus: The seven types of people who start and spread viral misinformation

I am sure it's spot on with labels for one or two here. :lol:

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

I found this article and I think it nicely sums up a small group of anti-vax and anti-mask people here on UM.

Coronavirus: The seven types of people who start and spread viral misinformation

I am sure it's spot on with labels for one or two here. :lol:

I would say based on the profiles, UM mostly is full of CTer's. 

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 2

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

I would say based on the profiles, UM mostly CTer's. 

Where else are CTer's going to go?  :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Where else are CTer's going to go?  :lol:

Oh there are many sites. This just seems to be the popular one. When I first joined in 2013 there did not seem to be many here. Only when Covid began do I think we saw an increase of them coming over here. And since Covid ended I think they made a home on UM.  Especially when dealing with Covid-19 claims they do hit and run post and when challenged disappear and just lurk.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I would say based on the profiles, UM mostly is full of CTer's. 

Yes and I think one or two are Jokers trolling by posting flame bait. :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

Yes and I think one or two are Jokers trolling by posting flame bait. :D

The relative profile is common here too. Where people pass off a story about the vaccine affecting them, or posting what they saw on a Facebook Page about a supposed death because they heard it from a friend, and it gets passed off as a chain letter.

• Like 2

@OpenMindedSceptic would you like to respond to the evidence that counters your vaccine claim concerning Switzerland?

• Thanks 1

I am simply entrenching you all into your positions on covid. It is dangerous science because it is unscientific. The jabs are the biggest pharma con job ever orchestrated and the truth is leaking out insl spite of the love in here, and time is telling, very telling.

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I am simply entrenching you all into your positions on covid. It is dangerous science because it is unscientific. The jabs are the biggest pharma con job ever orchestrated and the truth is leaking out insl spite of the love in here, and time is telling, very telling.

You made the claim Switzerland banned vaccines, and we see that is not the case and you have provided false information concerning that matter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You have been constantly offering your uniformed opinion. 

When will it sink in that nobody finds you credible or cares what you think? 

It's like having Uri Geller come in Every few days to tell everyone how legitimate and vital spoon bending is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So do you still believe that covid is the primary contributor in deaths with covid listed as cause of death?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

So do you still believe that covid is the primary contributor in deaths with covid listed as cause of death?

If there are symptoms that are related to covid. It was written down as a death as a result of covid. What is so hard to understand?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Do you still think your preaching to anyone but the anti vax choir? 

Death with Covid and death from Covid has been done to death. I think everyone on the forum understands it, excepting yourself. And that's deliberate as well.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Do you still think your preaching to anyone but the anti vax choir? 

Death with Covid and death from Covid has been done to death. I think everyone on the forum understands it, excepting yourself. And that's deliberate as well.

They still have not answered me on the lie I caught them in concerning the false claim that Switzerland banned all vaccines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

If there are symptoms that are related to covid. It was written down as a death as a result of covid. What is so hard to understand?

Proving it to be a minnow virus, false numbers, unscientific processes, fake facts. A scam.

10 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Maybe he has never seen a death certificate, there is a primary cause and secondary cause.  If someone died of Covid it usually lists primary cause as "blood clots" "pnuemonia" etc, secondary cause "covid".   The virus is considered the cause of death because the person got the pnuemonia due to complications of the virus, same with the flu.   You don't die of covid or the flu, you die of complications caused by covid or the flu and the death counts are accurately counted,  no one counted someone who caught covid in the hospital when they were admited for a heart attack as a covid death.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Proving it to be a minnow virus, false numbers, unscientific processes, fake facts. A scam.

Assertions but still have not proven your claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Can't be too careful with a minnow virus can we now.....

Pimephales_promelas.jpg

• Haha 2

When Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was first used as an alternative to treat covid. The doctors would prescribe it to patients.

But pharmacist was instructed not to fill the prescriptions. The government was interfering in patient/doctor confidentiality.

6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

When Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was first used as an alternative to treat covid. The doctors would prescribe it to patients.

Do you have any idea why it was offered or why it was eventually discontinued as a Covid treatment?

6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

But pharmacist was instructed not to fill the prescriptions. The government was interfering in patient/doctor confidentiality.

BS. 

Doctors stopped prescription after tests proved it was a worthless treatment. It's a malaria treatment. How people were stupid enough to think that's effective on a virus is an unexplained mystery.

The main reason for the crackdown is morons using it for Covid were depleting sticks for genuine cases of malaria and auto immune diseases. They shouldn't be deprived because of stupid people.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Do you have any idea why it was offered or why it was eventually discontinued as a Covid treatment?

BS. 

Doctors stopped prescription after tests proved it was a worthless treatment. It's a malaria treatment. How people were stupid enough to think that's effective on a virus is an unexplained mystery.

The main reason for the crackdown is morons using it for Covid were depleting sticks for genuine cases of malaria and auto immune diseases. They shouldn't be deprived because of stupid people.

So, the government knows best and doctors don't. Well, isn't that rich! There are many medicines that treat more than just one illness.

As for your hero Biden. He first said if you get the covid vax, you won't get covid. But when people were getting it anyway.

He changed his stance to it will reduce the chance to get it. If test really proved that HCQ doesn't work. There would be no

need for the government to restrict people from getting the prescription. The doctors wouldn't prescribe it.

• The topic was locked