Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid pandemic - three years on

Still Waters

What a read. The "conspiracy theories" 2, 3 years ago have become true. Facts. Yet still seeing the same "pick a team" mentality.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sakari said:

What a read. The "conspiracy theories" 2, 3 years ago have become true. Facts. Yet still seeing the same "pick a team" mentality.

What facts?

• Like 1

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

What facts?

I'm not picking a team. Just making a factual statement, and making my every 2 year reply. The pick a team / division has gotten all of us real far, hasn't it? Another fact.

People want to be right so bad, that they can not even see what is happening around them. Both "sides".

• Like 2

I think what is hard to argue against is the "excessive deaths". Might a lot of those deaths fit into other categories? Perhaps. But, extra deaths did happen in spikes during spikes of infection from the Covid19 virus.

Are there a lot of opinions that have changed over the three years? Yeah. Was everything promised as being helpful, safe, or necessary... actually helpful, safe, or necessary? No, not all of it.

We'll likely know a lot more at the five year mark and more still at the tem year mark. History will decide what was stupid and what was smart.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Do THEY need mental health support? Does not imply any individual. It means all of you.

You're the one talking to yourself...... :whistle:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, and-then said:

Unless there is very obvious cause for lockdowns, the government simply will not be capable of forcing compliance as things stand now.  Of course, we are on track for a CBDC in the near future and once that is in effect the government will have total control without needing any other enforcement technique.

What nonsense.

What everyone has seen is your contingent of trouble makers drop constant predictions about mandated never being walked back. They were. Restrictions lifted.

What the last couple years has shown is that those promoting the rubbish you do were absolutely full of BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sakari said:

No they haven't. Why do you think that? 

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I think what is hard to argue against is the "excessive deaths". Might a lot of those deaths fit into other categories? Perhaps. But, extra deaths did happen in spikes during spikes of infection from the Covid19 virus.

Are there a lot of opinions that have changed over the three years? Yeah. Was everything promised as being helpful, safe, or necessary... actually helpful, safe, or necessary? No, not all of it.

We'll likely know a lot more at the five year mark and more still at the tem year mark. History will decide what was stupid and what was smart.

You're not raising the old death by Covid vs death with Covid argument are you? 

It's settled. Maybe not for conspiracist minds but officially it's an easy concept to grasp.

20 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Mental health support? so now your going back to personal attacks? I will have you know im mentally stable. I have addressed many of your points with sources that contradict your claims ie Switzerland banning the vaccine, which you lied about, they never banned it. So how about you address our points instead of running off with red-herrings.

It is a common tactic of mentally ill and unstable people to accuse everyone else of being mentally unstable, deflection.  You know, mote and plank scenario.   I have the close minded, non skeptic on my ignore list a long time for this very reason.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Dr Stephen Wright's widow has been given the nod by the Coroners Office in the UK to sue Astrazeneca over the covid jab that killed her husband. 

Despite the science.

The narrative unravels a little more.

51 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Dr Stephen Wright's widow has been given the nod by the Coroners Office in the UK to sue Astrazeneca over the covid jab that killed her husband. 

Despite the science.

So your using this man's death to fit your narrative? yes some people die from reactions sadly, but so do people on medications etc. I am not downplaying this tragedy, but your using this one case to spin it into your own theory that the vaccines have helped no one. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Despite the science.

Your narrative came undone long ago. 

Now your just more like a homeless vagrant in the park wearing an "end is nigh" sandwich board in soiled pants. 

Try the Dick Farrel narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Despite the science.

Not true. She intends to sue but was not given the nod to by the coroner. 

Just curious. How do you manage to be wrong every time you post? It must take serious effort. You'd expect to be right just by accident every once in a while, but you consistently manage to avoid it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Arbenol said:

Just curious. How do you manage to be wrong every time you post? It must take serious effort. You'd expect to be right just by accident every once in a while, but you consistently manage to avoid it. 

He never addresses anything, he just moves on to the next point. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Arbenol said:

He probably doesn't read much past headlines and pictures.

When he outlined the facts of the case, senior coroner Mr Harris told the court it was "very important to record as fact that it is the AstraZeneca vaccine - but that is different from blaming AstraZeneca". He added: "It seems to me that there is not an action one can take at the moment."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-65321937.amp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Arbenol said:

It's on purpose.

Designed to lure out the bias.

It works.

You're a good test subject.

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

When he outlined the facts of the case, senior coroner Mr Harris told the court it was "very important to record as fact that it is the AstraZeneca vaccine - but that is different from blaming AstraZeneca". He added: "It seems to me that there is not an action one can take at the moment."

Yeah, 'cos that's how these cases work... lol

Next sheep please.

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It's on purpose.

Designed to lure out the bias.

It works.

You're a good test subject.

You been bias this whole time.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 12:48 AM, psyche101 said:

You're not raising the old death by Covid vs death with Covid argument are you? 

It's settled. Maybe not for conspiracist minds but officially it's an easy concept to grasp.

No. I'm going after more CT then that. 

Its true that No One promised that the vaccines would be issue free. But the media did play hard with "Do it! It's completely safe!". Which as we go on into years of monitoring, we're seeing various issues coming up, like the blood clots and such. Again, we'd expect to see this, and the scientists did say such, but the advertisers and the news... not so much.

And the "Death with Covid", it did happen. Not to the extent it made a huge difference, but I read a local story about someone counted as a covid death because they slipped in the shower coughing and died of a head injury.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Its true that No One promised that the vaccines would be issue free. But the media did play hard with "Do it! It's completely safe!". Which as we go on into years of monitoring, we're seeing various issues coming up, like the blood clots and such. Again, we'd expect to see this, and the scientists did say such, but the advertisers and the news... not so much.

And the "Death with Covid", it did happen. Not to the extent it made a huge difference, but I read a local story about someone counted as a covid death because they slipped in the shower coughing and died of a head injury.

So you don't believe all the CT'ers?

• Like 1

:tu:

Even so, there's still mostly innuendo and anecdotes. I mean Niki Minaj and the swollen testicles is the sort of accuracy those sources offer. 

Covid itself is actually a higher risk of myocarditis than any vaccine. 

I bet there's more to the story. I've heard such anecdotes about other cases too and they have all turned out to be half the story.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/working-stiff/88141

28 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

:tu:

Even so, there's still mostly innuendo and anecdotes. I mean Niki Minaj and the swollen testicles is the sort of accuracy those sources offer. 

Covid itself is actually a higher risk of myocarditis than any vaccine. 

I bet there's more to the story. I've heard such anecdotes about other cases too and they have all turned out to be half the story.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/working-stiff/88141

I tried to see if I could find the story about the head injury and found nothing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

So you don't believe all the CT'ers?

Is it a 1, or 0, situation? Believe all Covid CTs or none?

I believe a couple things that would be called CTs by some, but I'd call it being cautious and not just believing what I'm told by the media.

I'm willing to look into a point and change my mind. Which many of the CTers will never do. :tu:

• Like 2

Speaking of what was called a CT...

COVID Origins, Part 2 Hearing Wrap Up: Intelligence Community Officials Provide Further Evidence that COVID-19 Originated in a Wuhan Lab

WASHINGTON — The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic held a hearing on “Investigating the Origins of COVID-19, Part 2: China and the Available Intelligence” to explore declassified intelligence related to COVID-19 origins and examine China’s complicity in suppressing the origination of the global pandemic. Select Subcommittee members inquired about the misinformation spread by public health officials during the pandemic, the intelligence community’s understanding of COVID-19 origins, and the Chinese government’s lack of transparency. Expert witnesses testified that current American intelligence and intelligence during the height of the pandemic support the lab leak as the only credible explanation for the origination of COVID-19. The witnesses also detailed the politicization of the lab leak hypothesis by intelligence community officials who were afraid to align with the beliefs of the Republican administration.

cont...

https://oversight.house.gov/release/covid-origins-part-2-hearing-wrap-up-intelligence-community-officials-provide-further-evidence-that-covid-19-originated-in-a-wuhan-lab/

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2023 at 10:08 AM, Sakari said:

Just making a factual statement

You failed to do that.  Where are these facts you've conveniently omitted?

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked