Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid pandemic - three years on

Still Waters

I'll add the individuals who thought they became healthier by taking the shot over individuals who actually took their health seriously before covid by watching what they put in their body and exercising daily. :yes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/1/2023 at 7:58 AM, acidhead said:

I'll add the individuals who thought they became healthier by taking the shot over individuals who actually took their health seriously before covid by watching what they put in their body and exercising daily. :yes: 

And some of them died too.

The life and tragic death of John Eyers – a fitness fanatic who refused the vaccine

Vaccine would have saved that fitness fanatics life. 

On 5/1/2023 at 7:58 AM, acidhead said:

Why would anyone want to marry a whackjob? 

She's selling tickets on herself that she can't cash. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

On 5/1/2023 at 8:16 AM, acidhead said:

Yep

Nobody.

Dr Eli is a troll. Amazing you haven't seen me tell him so if you follow him. He should have his license removed. For misinformation and being a twit.

Biden contradicted himself in that very speech. He said both. You're choosing which answer to champion. Which isn't any better than a Biden gaff really is it. 

No medical source said that ever. If a person is stupid enough to selectively listen to a politician about medicine then they probably deserve what they catch. 

Edited by psyche101

Has anyone had the latest variant Arcturus? A relative got it, this probably the 3rd Covid illness they've gotten. The latest causes typical cold symptoms in addition to conjunctivitis. The conjunctivitis isn't typical pink eye, its meaner and grosser, and with my relative took medical intervention and they are still coughing badly, lose their voice etc. Its been nearly a month of being sick. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Has anyone had the latest variant Arcturus? A relative got it, this probably the 3rd Covid illness they've gotten. The latest causes typical cold symptoms in addition to conjunctivitis. The conjunctivitis isn't typical pink eye, its meaner and grosser, and with my relative took medical intervention and they are still coughing badly, lose their voice etc. Its been nearly a month of being sick. 

I don't know anyone who has had that, but my daughter and grandson had another nasty respiratory virus last week that was not covid.   They have had covid once and several other respiratory virus' before and  since.   I guess their immune systems are not recovered.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

I don't know anyone that has had it. I only had the first variant when Covid started.

On 4/21/2023 at 12:29 PM, Michelle said:

Speaking of what was called a CT...

COVID Origins, Part 2 Hearing Wrap Up: Intelligence Community Officials Provide Further Evidence that COVID-19 Originated in a Wuhan Lab

WASHINGTON — The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic held a hearing on “Investigating the Origins of COVID-19, Part 2: China and the Available Intelligence” to explore declassified intelligence related to COVID-19 origins and examine China’s complicity in suppressing the origination of the global pandemic. Select Subcommittee members inquired about the misinformation spread by public health officials during the pandemic, the intelligence community’s understanding of COVID-19 origins, and the Chinese government’s lack of transparency. Expert witnesses testified that current American intelligence and intelligence during the height of the pandemic support the lab leak as the only credible explanation for the origination of COVID-19. The witnesses also detailed the politicization of the lab leak hypothesis by intelligence community officials who were afraid to align with the beliefs of the Republican administration.

cont...

https://oversight.house.gov/release/covid-origins-part-2-hearing-wrap-up-intelligence-community-officials-provide-further-evidence-that-covid-19-originated-in-a-wuhan-lab/

Interesting...

I suppose shows what picking your witnesses can do for you.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 3:54 AM, darkmoonlady said:

We've had the kids (and cousins and friends kids) get repeated cold and flu symptoms, but using the existing left over covid tests, they (and the adults) all tested negative.

Do you suppose the tests may have a significant percentage of false positive/negative for the new covid variant? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

We've had the kids (and cousins and friends kids) get repeated cold and flu symptoms, but using the existing left over covid tests, they (and the adults) all tested negative.

Do you suppose the tests may have a significant percentage of false positive/negative for the new covid variant? 

Not sure. My relative got repeated but faint returns on the test. I'm wondering if the tests aren't as sensitive to the new variant. The list of symptoms were spot on. The conjunctivitis too was beyond regular pink eye. It was gnarly. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It says on the box of the tests I have that they do have false positive/negative results.   Probably variables that the cheap tests we have access to can't accomodate.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Interesting...

I suppose shows what picking your witnesses can do for you.

Interesting?

I'd say embarrassing.

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/1/2023 at 7:28 AM, acidhead said:

Stick with your brother, keep the blood pure.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 7:28 AM, acidhead said:

Is that how you treat your rabies?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Is that how you treat your rabies?

I had to get a rabies vaccination and all the boosters years ago when i was volunteering at a wildlife shelter so i could handle to raccoons. I guess instead of getting the vaccination, i should have jus taken my health seriously. Surely that would have protected me from a rabid bite. 

• Like 1

Thread closed for moderator review.

• The topic was locked