Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can pets see ghosts?

geminigal

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

95% Chance dogs/cats are more sensitive to ghosts than people

Thanks Papa, and I agree dogs and cats are sensitive there is no doubt about that!!:tu:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, openozy said:

Not that I know of but the majority of people in the USA, 60% claim to have seen ghosts. Seems a lot of fanciful stories to me.

Where are you getting your facts from? Ghost sightings are reported around the world. I do believe that religion in some countries may play a part in not reporting them but not play a part in not seeing them. I also believe that people have to be more in tuned to see them, when I say more in tuned I mean connected to the universe. I myself have never seen a ghost first hand but I wholeheartedly believe in them. I have observed my pets acting strangely to thin air and pets are for sure more connected to the universe. I am 44 years old, and I have lived in many places including out of the USA. I have never observed any of my previous pets acting this way. The fact that it's two different animals and different species but the same location is the common denominator tells me it's the location. I'm not stressed, I'm retired and my fur babies bring me so much joy. It's ok though if you don't think pets can see ghosts no need to insult me. 

https://www.travelandleisure.com/holiday-travel/halloween/most-haunted-places-in-the-world

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No disrespect intended, only offering my opinion my friend!!!:tu:

No worries but we are on opposite sides with this so game on mate, lol.

8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You're a girl after my own heart. I also only use apple products, I have an IPOD, a New IPAD Air that's a year old, a Mac Pro Notebook, and a IPHONE that's approximately also a year old. I would go to the Apple App store and look for downloads. Apple doesnt have a photo resizer built in like windows does. My wife, has a new HP laptop, with windows 11, and to resize a photo all you need to do is right click on it and choose JPEG then change the numeric size of the photo. If, possible always keep your photo's you're going to post on this forum as JPEGs they are much easier to upload as a JPEG File. File size for JPEGs can easily be uploaded if they are 1150 by 850 or smaller!

Hope this helps!!:tu:

Thanks for the help! I ended up taking a screenshot of the original photo and that seemed to do the trick. The only accepted file types are gif, jpeg, Joe, pig, png, and webp. and a max total size of 1000kb so id have to upload to YouTube and post the link. 

Can pets see ghosts? - Page 2 - Ghosts, Hauntings and The Paranormal - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums 2023-03-13 23-32-41.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, geminigal said:

Where are you getting your facts from? Ghost sightings are reported around the world. I do believe that religion in some countries may play a part in not reporting them but not play a part in not seeing them. I also believe that people have to be more in tuned to see them, when I say more in tuned I mean connected to the universe. I myself have never seen a ghost first hand but I wholeheartedly believe in them. I have observed my pets acting strangely to thin air and pets are for sure more connected to the universe. I am 44 years old, and I have lived in many places including out of the USA. I have never observed any of my previous pets acting this way. The fact that it's two different animals and different species but the same location is the common denominator tells me it's the location. I'm not stressed, I'm retired and my fur babies bring me so much joy. It's ok though if you don't think pets can see ghosts no need to insult me. 

https://www.travelandleisure.com/holiday-travel/halloween/most-haunted-places-in-the-world

Lol, no Gem I'm very deep into the paranormal and have had hundreds of experiences. I'm also a dog fanatic and have worked and owned them for 45 years.I bred Silky Terriers as a young guy. I more than agree that animals are much more aware than us and have numerous examples with my own dogs. I'm 60 and also retired.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, geminigal said:
48 minutes ago, openozy said:

Not that I know of but the majority of people in the USA, 60% claim to have seen ghosts. Seems a lot of fanciful stories to me.

Where are you getting your facts from?

I'm saying the majority of people have seen, believe in ghosts and I'm one of them. I got the statistics straight off Google.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

Lol, no Gem I'm very deep into the paranormal and have had hundreds of experiences. I'm also a dog fanatic and have worked and owned them for 45 years.I bred Silky Terriers as a young guy. I more than agree that animals are much more aware than us and have numerous examples with my own dogs. I'm 60 and also retired.

My bad, I think it was another poster who was trying to say that I stressed my dog out and turned the dog gray which I can admit I took offense to. I offered up an opinion on ghosts and whether or not other people think pets can see them and it wasn't an invitation for a personal attack. To suggest that I caused that harm to my beloved dog is outrageous. 

• Like 2

Just now, geminigal said:

My bad, I think it was another poster who was trying to say that I stressed my dog out and turned the dog gray which I can admit I took offense to. I offered up an opinion on ghosts and whether or not other people think pets can see them and it wasn't an invitation for a personal attack. To suggest that I caused that harm to my beloved dog is outrageous. 

You can't get offended on here, you should have seen what I copped when I told of some of my paranormal experiences at the beginning, lol. I like to debate the subject on here with skeptics even though they will never agree.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

You can't get offended on here, you should have seen what I copped when I told of some of my paranormal experiences at the beginning, lol. I like to debate the subject on here with skeptics even though they will never agree.

I personally don't care if believe in ghosts or not, I don't appreciate personal attacks. That's not why I posted. To assume I'm over here stressed out and stressing my dog out just further tells me why they don't believe in ghosts. Narrow minded individuals. I didn't personally attack them with my assumptions though. I see plenty of posts in the forum and if I can't add value and I don't have anything to contribute to the topic I don't respond at all. The reason for that is I don't have an emptiness in my life that needs to be fulfilled with arguing from a toxic life. People create chaos if that's all they know, that's the only way they feel comfortable. I feel sorry for them, I normally ignore them honestly. I wonder why a person would downright refuse to believe in ghosts anyway? Do they fear being haunted by someone they've done wrong? Scared to admit the boogeyman might be real? It baffles me that people get so emotional over it and yet it shouldn't bother them at all. There's something to that for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, geminigal said:

I also believe that people have to be more in tuned to see them, when I say more in tuned I mean connected to the universe. I myself have never seen a ghost first hand but I wholeheartedly believe in them.

I like that bit, you are on the right track if you want to be. I think I experience this stuff because I was born very sensitive and am very spiritual but not religious. You sort of need to get down and listen to your animal instincts and not question or doubt anything to see the paranormal realm. Not everything strange that happens is but people need to open their minds, that's all.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, geminigal said:

I personally don't care if believe in ghosts or not, I don't appreciate personal attacks. That's not why I posted. To assume I'm over here stressed out and stressing my dog out just further tells me why they don't believe in ghosts. Narrow minded individuals. I didn't personally attack them with my assumptions though. I see plenty of posts in the forum and if I can't add value and I don't have anything to contribute to the topic I don't respond at all. The reason for that is I don't have an emptiness in my life that needs to be fulfilled with arguing from a toxic life. People create chaos if that's all they know, that's the only way they feel comfortable. I feel sorry for them, I normally ignore them honestly. I wonder why a person would downright refuse to believe in ghosts anyway? Do they fear being haunted by someone they've done wrong? Scared to admit the boogeyman might be real? It baffles me that people get so emotional over it and yet it shouldn't bother them at all. There's something to that for sure. 

You nailed it. I think their skepticism is mostly fear based and a hint of jealousy, lol. I don't think I'm special or have magical powers, I'm just sensitive and aware of my surroundings. 

• Like 2

I think most people are caught up in busy lives and miss the little things or don't acknowledge them to themselves. I've been there myself at times so can understand others skepticism in a way.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, openozy said:

I like that bit, you are on the right track if you want to be. I think I experience this stuff because I was born very sensitive and am very spiritual but not religious. You sort of need to get down and listen to your animal instincts and not question or doubt anything to see the paranormal realm. Not everything strange that happens is but people need to open their minds, that's all.

I do 100% believe my pets, especially my cat. He is very sensitive and can sense pain. He knows when I'm awake and he has even sensed me having a nightmare and came to wake me up. He is a very special cat indeed. My niece was visiting me having menstrual cramps and she had a sharp one. She doubled over in pain and he ran from the other room, she was so freaked out. I told her he does this kind of thing. They both did it  a lot when they were small, I got the dog as a puppy and the cat as a kitten. They eventually stopped and it had zero to do with smudging, why because I did that before getting them. The spirit is not evil. I think the animals just as humans cross a veil as they get older. That's why humans after 5 years old can no longer remember their past life. I tried to be spiritual and disconnect from ego, sometimes a-holes can bring it out such as suggesting I harmed my furbaby. Anyhow according to my aura reading I'm spiritual and highly connected to the divine. (-:

Monosnap 2023-03-14 00-27-19.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, openozy said:

You nailed it. I think their skepticism is mostly fear based and a hint of jealousy, lol. I don't think I'm special or have magical powers, I'm just sensitive and aware of my surroundings. 

Have you done your aura reading? it's very insightful, mine was very accurate. I own a Healy Device and I can do aura readings but I must say they are different from this one I did in person. This was an interpretation of aura photography. You can google some of the results of these readings and they are mind blowing. 

Monosnap 2023-03-14 00-28-16.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, geminigal said:

Have you done your aura reading?

No I'll have to give it a go. I had a mate into auras but he passed over a year ago.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, geminigal said:

I personally don't care if believe in ghosts or not, I don't appreciate personal attacks. That's not why I posted. To assume I'm over here stressed out and stressing my dog out just further tells me why they don't believe in ghosts. Narrow minded individuals. I didn't personally attack them with my assumptions though. I see plenty of posts in the forum and if I can't add value and I don't have anything to contribute to the topic I don't respond at all. The reason for that is I don't have an emptiness in my life that needs to be fulfilled with arguing from a toxic life.

People create chaos if that's all they know, that's the only way they feel comfortable. I feel sorry for them, I normally ignore them honestly. I wonder why a person would downright refuse to believe in ghosts anyway? Do they fear being haunted by someone they've done wrong? Scared to admit the boogeyman might be real? It baffles me that people get so emotional over it and yet it shouldn't bother them at all. There's something to that for sure. 

I can honestly tell you why I don't believe in Ghosts, now this is not to say I don't believe that when someone dies that lets call it energy is released. I have been practicing Buddhism for 10 years, but I did a lot of reading about it for more than 25 years. Buddhist, believe in reincarnation however we are also taught that this energy transfer is naturally Universal and that this disembodied energy is not capable of influencing or contacting living beings. Because this energy is interdimensional and that is how it will remain on a different plain of existence until reincarnation occurs.

Now, with that said by my beliefs it's not my place to tell anyone what to believe or disbelieve and that is how I always try to behave. But, back to the question here is why I don't believe in ghosts. It's generally thought that Ghosts occur because the deceased person either died in a horrific manner or they died with unfinished business. Well, after joining the Military in 1978 and not retiring until 2003 I was involved in a number of combat operations. I served in Operation Desert Storm, the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia, and the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 after the World Trade Center was destroyed not to mention a number of small operations between the 1980s and 2003.

Now, I have taken multiple lives, and I have seen so many horrific ways people die that if there were ghosts, I should be haunted. Hell, I have spent more than a month at a location that had numerous bodies all around that we when we first occupied the location and where we had to bury the dead at that location, and I can honestly say I never experienced any ghost even then so that's why i am so very skeptical concerning Ghost. But, I like to listen to others tell their stories, I think thats kind of call and I enjoy it!:yes:

Hope I am being clear, I sincerely mean no disrespect to anyone or their beliefs!! :tu:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I can honestly tell you why I don't believe in Ghosts, now this is not to say I don't believe that when someone dies that lets call it energy is released. I have been practicing Buddhism for 10 years, but I did a lot of reading about it for more than 25 years. Buddhist, believe in reincarnation however we are also taught that this energy transfer is naturally Universal and that this disembodied energy is not capable of influencing or contacting living beings. Because this energy is interdimensional and that is how it will remain on a different plain of existence until reincarnation occurs.

Now, with that said by my beliefs it's not my place to tell anyone what to believe or disbelieve and that is how I always try to behave. But, back to the question here is why I don't believe in ghosts. It's generally thought that Ghosts occur because the deceased person either died in a horrific manner or they died with unfinished business. Well, after joining the Military in 1978 and not retiring until 2003 I was involved in a number of combat operations. I served in Operation Desert Storm, the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia, and the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 after the World Trade Center was destroyed not to mention a number of small operations between the 1980s and 2003.

Now, I have taken multiple lives, and I have seen so many horrific ways people die that if there were ghosts, I should be haunted. Hell, I have spent more than a month at a location that had numerous bodies all around that we when we first occupied the location and where we had to bury the dead at that location, and I can honestly say I never experienced any ghost even then so that's why i am so very skeptical concerning Ghost. But, I like to listen to others tell their stories, I think thats kind of call and I enjoy it!:yes:

Hope I am being clear, I sincerely mean no disrespect to anyone or their beliefs!! :tu:

I get what you're saying I do believe the same in regards to unfinished business. I also believe there may be another caveat to that we don't understand. What if we're given a choice or the spirit gets lost as it's trying to cross over. I believe that the spirit needs to cross over to that other plain of existence in order to have the chance to be reincarnated. I don't believe it's automatic, what if the spirit decides they want to stick around  and not cross over? Maybe they aren't interested in reincarnating, that's their ticket out of it. There's no explanation as to where the spirit would go after death. People think it's the place they died, but what if it's not? That would explain why they aren't hanging around the battlefield. I said myself I have never seen one, my mother said she has. My mother is not the lying type and would never tell me a story like that if it wasn't true. She saw the face of a ghost in the fog of a window. Later she found out that people were murdered in that house. When she found out who, she was shocked because the ghost looked like the family of the deceased. I myself experienced paranormal activity in that house that was brushed off as electrical problems, such as lights being turned off not just flickering. Noises, sounds of objects being thrown. Needless to say we moved. The house was torn down shortly after. There's just one simple question when you aren't sure about something, "What's the motive"? What's the reason millions of people say they have experienced paranormal activity? what do they get out of it? what do they gain? They talk about it to get a better understanding of something they don't quite understand that is all. If anything it brings the property value down, there's more of a motive to keep quiet about it. Another reason to not mention it is people opposing you and making you feel like you're making it up for some odd reason. The only reason I can think of is attention and it's negative attention so that can't be it either so I it's back to "What's the motive"?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, geminigal said:

I get what you're saying I do believe the same in regards to unfinished business. I also believe there may be another caveat to that we don't understand. What if we're given a choice or the spirit gets lost as it's trying to cross over. I believe that the spirit needs to cross over to that other plain of existence in order to have the chance to be reincarnated.

Well, getting lost isn’t really an option because it’s my job along with the other Reapers to insure that a peaceful transition takes place!:lol: While I am joking here of course i believe that if there is an after life whether it’s reincarnation, the traditional Christian Heave or any variation in between. When someone dies they are immediately transported to that intermediate location to await their final destination. Here, is another reason I don’t believe in the supernatural types of beliefs taught by religion. In Mogadishu my vehicle was hit by an IED and I was very severely injuried in fact I should have died at that moment.

When, I was stabilized and they decided to MEDIVAC me I was sent to Germany. Apparently from what I was told, I died twice during the MEDIVAC FLIGHT, once I was gone for approximately 2 minutes. Well, I woke up two weeks later to find all this out and to find out I had spinal surgery, on fractured vertebrae, that I had suffered a traumatic brain injury ( TBI ) along with other fractures. Now, to this day the last thing I remember was the explosion and the bright flash of light. No tunnels, no shadowy beings, no disembodied voices so this experience even strengthened my belief that the supernatural is a mind trick we play on ourselves.

I don't believe it's automatic, what if the spirit decides they want to stick around  and not cross over? Maybe they aren't interested in reincarnating, that's their ticket out of it. There's no explanation as to where the spirit would go after death. People think it's the place they died, but what if it's not? That would explain why they aren't hanging around the battlefield. I said myself I have never seen one, my mother said she has. My mother is not the lying type and would never tell me a story like that if it wasn't true. She saw the face of a ghost in the fog of a window. Later she found out that people were murdered in that house. When she found out who, she was shocked because the ghost looked like the family of the deceased.

Well Hauntings as we know them always occur at locations where the person lived and died, frankly I know of none that occurred differently. Although, I must say my experience of this subject is limited, I certainly don’t claim to be a subject matter expert. If, you’re aware of a haunting that takes place, when no one is known to have died please post the story I would interested in reading, I am inquisitive. That’s a cool story, I bet that freaked your mother out so since you shared I will also. When, my mother died in 2006 I took care of all her obligations and sold the property and the family home, she had given me this responsibility after my fathers death in 1992. Well, I hired people to remove everything from the house after initial inspection except for the final cleaning of the carpets and floors which I did myself.

I had just finished and was sitting in the empty living on the floor, when I swear I heard my mother call my name from my parents upstairs bedroom like so many times before. So, I ran upstairs thinking maybe someone had broken in. As soon as I entered that room I could immediately smell my mothers favorite perfume made by Este Lauder. It was creepy and it almost seemed like she cried out one last time to say good by. But, after a little investigation I discovered that when the heat kicks on and air rushes up from the vent that smell becomes stronger, and where her makeup table had been there it had the vent under it  which became clear. Now, most people would immediately think she reached out from the other side and as much as I hoped it were true, it  just wasn’t abad news  am glad i discovered the truth. 

I myself experienced paranormal activity in that house that was brushed off as electrical problems, such as lights being turned off not just flickering. Noises, sounds of objects being thrown. Needless to say we moved. The house was torn down shortly after. There's just one simple question when you aren't sure about something, "What's the motive"? What's the reason millions of people say they have experienced paranormal activity? what do they get out of it? what do they gain? They talk about it to get a better understanding of something they don't quite understand that is all. If anything it brings the property value down, there's more of a motive to keep quiet about it. Another reason to not mention it is people opposing you and making you feel like you're making it up for some odd reason. The only reason I can think of is attention and it's negative attention so that can't be it either so I it's back to "What's the motive"?

I can’t understand why so many people experience Paranormal Activity, and like I said previously I believe the majority of these are honest and truly believe what they are saying, whole heartedly. But, until the day comes when I experience the paranormal I can honestly say I will remain a non-believer. Mostly I agree with everything you have said, but it doesn’t make any difference because until it happens to me I will not change my beliefs. But, also like I said previously, I love these stories real or not it makes no difference and I don’t judge anyone when comes to religious beliefs, the paranormal, or even extraterrestrial visitors even-though I believe in none of it, but I am always willing to listen and who knows maybe something will occur that changes everything.

I am down off my soap box, sorry for the long rant, hope I respectfully made myself clear.

Peace!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

About ghosts I am not so sure we can dismiss them.  Literally every culture on Earth has ghost stories with one single exception, and those guys are a tribe of Lucid dreamers from Borneo whom the headhunters live in terror of, not because they are vicious, but because the nightmares they are purported to be able to send are a living hell that will drive anyone to suicide within a fortnight.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 4

On 3/14/2023 at 3:15 AM, openozy said:

How do you know it wasn't, animals have much more tuned senses and don't think skeptically.

Because no other animal acted like this or in anyway that would suggest they saw or felt a presence in the house.  Only this cat.  

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 8:26 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

But, until the day comes when I experience the paranormal I can honestly say I will remain a non-believer.

And I don't knock you for that Grim. My grandmother was very down to earth and a total non believer in such things, she was also my favorite person ever. She was in her 90's when her late husband, my grandad appeared to her, kneeling at her feet when she was sitting on the lounge chair. He said to her was she nearly ready and she said in her stern voice, not yet Bill. She was a very bright oldy with all her faculties. She said to me, I think there is something to your stories. I was happy, not that she finally believed me but that she was going to be reunited with her family passed in spirit and now she is :tsu:.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, openozy said:

And I don't knock you for that Grim. My grandmother was very down to earth and a total non believer in such things, she was also my favorite person ever. She was in her 90's when her late husband, my grandad appeared to her, kneeling at her feet when she was sitting on the lounge chair. He said to her was she nearly ready and she said in her stern voice, not yet Bill. She was a very bright oldy with all her faculties. She said to me, I think there is something to your stories. I was happy, not that she finally believed me but that she was going to be reunited with her family passed in spirit and now she is :tsu:.

That’s cool story, thank you very much for sharing OP I appreciate it very much.:tu:

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 1:34 AM, geminigal said:

I get what you're saying I do believe the same in regards to unfinished business. I also believe there may be another caveat to that we don't understand. What if we're given a choice or the spirit gets lost as it's trying to cross over. I believe that the spirit needs to cross over to that other plain of existence in order to have the chance to be reincarnated. I don't believe it's automatic, what if the spirit decides they want to stick around  and not cross over? Maybe they aren't interested in reincarnating, that's their ticket out of it. There's no explanation as to where the spirit would go after death. People think it's the place they died, but what if it's not? That would explain why they aren't hanging around the battlefield. I said myself I have never seen one, my mother said she has. My mother is not the lying type and would never tell me a story like that if it wasn't true. She saw the face of a ghost in the fog of a window. Later she found out that people were murdered in that house. When she found out who, she was shocked because the ghost looked like the family of the deceased. I myself experienced paranormal activity in that house that was brushed off as electrical problems, such as lights being turned off not just flickering. Noises, sounds of objects being thrown. Needless to say we moved. The house was torn down shortly after. There's just one simple question when you aren't sure about something, "What's the motive"? What's the reason millions of people say they have experienced paranormal activity? what do they get out of it? what do they gain? They talk about it to get a better understanding of something they don't quite understand that is all. If anything it brings the property value down, there's more of a motive to keep quiet about it. Another reason to not mention it is people opposing you and making you feel like you're making it up for some odd reason. The only reason I can think of is attention and it's negative attention so that can't be it either so I it's back to "What's the motive"?

A pet theory of mine is that people who don't cross over right away are are the accidental deaths, and people who are under the impression that they will be judged, and sent to hell. With accidental instant deaths, the spirit is confused. Especially if the spirit was a life long atheist, or a person whose religion is far from the reality they find themselves in. I call this place the real purgatory.

Most spirits move on once they find out,  or are told that there is no hell, and their loved ones are waiting for them. The really bad people don't believe anyone but themselves, and won't cross over no matter what you tell them. These are the bad hauntings with shadow people who are violent to anyone they encounter. 

Edited to add that a lot of spirits take the time to try and reassure loved ones thet they are fine, then move on, but grief is really hard to penetrate because your mind is locked in your grief. Hence the dreams people have where dead loved ones pay a visit.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

A pet theory of mine is that people who don't cross over right away are are the accidental deaths, and people who are under the impression that they will be judged, and sent to hell. With accidental instant deaths, the spirit is confused. Especially if the spirit was a life long atheist, or a person whose religion is far from the reality they find themselves in. I call this place the real purgatory.

Most spirits move on once they find out,  or are told that there is no hell, and their loved ones are waiting for them. The really bad people don't believe anyone but themselves, and won't cross over no matter what you tell them. These are the bad hauntings with shadow people who are violent to anyone they encounter. 

Edited to add that a lot of spirits take the time to try and reassure loved ones thet they are fine, then move on, but grief is really hard to penetrate because your mind is locked in your grief. Hence the dreams people have where dead loved ones pay a visit.

Good stuff Hank. I drove up to a head n on collision on a highway after seeing one of the cars involved pass me a breakneck speed. In the distance approaching the crash I saw a golden glow around the cars and many people milling around it. As I approached, there were no people or glow, just dead silence and two wrecks. There were cars coming up behind me on the highway so I drove on slowly as the people were mangled and obviously dead. My young daughter who was with me said, did you see the Angels dad? I think they had come to guide the victims to wherever we go because it was such a quick thing and they probably didn't know they had passed. Not sure if everyone gets this help.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, openozy said:

Good stuff Hank. I drove up to a head n on collision on a highway after seeing one of the cars involved pass me a breakneck speed. In the distance approaching the crash I saw a golden glow around the cars and many people milling around it. As I approached, there were no people or glow, just dead silence and two wrecks. There were cars coming up behind me on the highway so I drove on slowly as the people were mangled and obviously dead. My young daughter who was with me said, did you see the Angels dad? I think they had come to guide the victims to wherever we go because it was such a quick thing and they probably didn't know they had passed. Not sure if everyone gets this help.

Thanks. And thanks for sharing your experience. I believe that some don't need help. The elderly, the very spiritual, and, people that have been very sick for a long time. They look forward to being released from a body that no longer works. Also it's been reported many times by dying patients in hospitals, and home care that they see loved ones who've come to greet them, and reassure them.

I'm looking foreward to seeing everyone who's passed before me. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1