Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Names Day He’ll Be Arrested In New Truth Social Screed


MGB

Recommended Posts

On 3/18/2023 at 7:13 AM, MGB said:

Donald Trump suggested on Saturday morning that he will be arrested Tuesday on charges relating to the $130,000 he allegedly paid in hush-money to adult actor Stormy Daniels.

The former president also called on supporters to “protest, take our nation back” ― in what commentators interpreted as a call to violence ― in the venomous rant on his Truth Social platform.

Donald Trump Names Day He’ll Be Arrested In New Truth Social Screed (msn.com)

He is such a drama queen!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2023 at 9:03 AM, MGB said:

“Protest, take our nation back” will come back to haunt him when violence breaks out if he is arrested. No amount of protest would do that. Anarchy could though.

No one is going to protest, or if they do they will be 3 people with a sign and the will be wondering "Hey! where every one?"

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2023 at 10:41 AM, HandsomeGorilla said:

It's histrionics on Trump's part. He may be charged and processed but this guy isn't going to see jail for this, he's just trying to rile up his base. 

"Protest" isn't incitement, though, that's totally legal. We'll see, I'm not expecting much.

He doesn't even understand how a grand jury indictment works.   If he is arrested it should be for attempting to inciet rioting.   No one is going to go to jail for him with thier over zealow "protests" any more.  :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2023 at 1:09 PM, DieChecker said:

People can be arrested for shoplifting. Or crossing the street between lights. Or any of hundreds of other things. And all simply to be fined.

Being arrested simply means they are taking you to the police station, or government office, to process your paperwork. Doesn't necessarily mean jail time, or prison.

If Trump committed a tax crime, or a campaign finance crime, he could easily be subject to arrest, and then later that day be released. Or, if he agrees, he can arrange a time to surrender himself.

Plus, NYC has been itching to get Trump in cuffs, so it would be a political, and media, spectacle more then anything else, and that's mostly what they want.

It would be interesting if they made an example of him like they did Leona Helmsly.   It should have been him way back when that happened anyway.  He was doing worse than she did, but she was stupid and did not have dirt on all the big players.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

He doesn't even understand how a grand jury indictment works.   If he is arrested it should be for attempting to inciet rioting.   No one is going to go to jail for him with thier over zealow "protests" any more.  :lol:

Don't underestimate the people who still support him.  Many of them are not stable. 

Edited by HSlim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2023 at 1:23 PM, and-then said:

The DA in New York wants to be the one who gets credit for making the hater's dreams come true.  They'll get to try to humiliate him by videoing him walking in cuffs.  Musk is right... it will get him re-elected in a landslide.  I think even the more rabid of his haters understand this at some level but they've waited for so long to hurt him and been disappointed so often, they're willing to do ANYTHING to finally "get him".  Just remember, other, better funded investigations were done on this charge while he was in office and they found no evidence that he broke any laws.  His "crime" is paying money to a ***** to keep her quiet while he ran for president.  The rest of the business world calls those - NDAs :yes:

I can't stop laughing, he is not even going to be on the ticket and all that campaign money he has collected will put him in jail for fraud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2023 at 1:38 PM, DieChecker said:

I'm imagining him peeking out the window and asking if ALL the reporters are there yet. Then after they cuff him, in the front, he raises his hands above his head and makes a short speech. He'll be a martyr to many.

And how many reporters will actually show up for that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

And how many reporters will actually show up for that?

Really, the best thing for the media to do would be to completely ignore him.  Don't show up at his rallies, don't show any video from them, don't post his tweets. Let him hold his breath and stamp his feet until he passes out.   The man survives off of McFish Sandwiches and Attention.  Deprive him of the attention and maybe the fast food clogging up his arteries can finally finish the job. 

Edited by HSlim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Either do I and I'm not supporting trump.  I'm pointing out that making a big deal out of this is a bad political move that will actually gain trump support.

I think trump already has his maximum amount of support. It may encourage more of them to go to the polls but I don't think it'll spur any new voters to show up and support the wannabe tyrant

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Really, the best thing for the media to do would be to completely ignore him.  Don't show up at his rallies, don't show any video from them, don't post his tweets. Let him hold his breath and stamp his feet until he passes out.   The man survives off of McFish Sandwiches and Attention.  Deprive him of the attention and maybe the fast food clogging up his arteries can finally finish the job. 

The problem with this is that even our "media" chooses their programming based on how they will make the most money. And covering trump and mocking him makes them money and gives them higher rating than they've had in almost forever. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lmaaaaaoo now he's trying to kiss the asses of the NYPD. Dude is pooping his diaper.

 

Screenshot_20230320_122650_Reddit.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

The problem with this is that even our "media" chooses their programming based on how they will make the most money. And covering trump and mocking him makes them money and gives them higher rating than they've had in almost forever. 

Definitely can't disagree there

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Lmaaaaaoo now he's trying to kiss the asses of the NYPD. Dude is pooping his diaper.

 

Screenshot_20230320_122650_Reddit.jpg

I really don't think I've ever seen someone more infatuated with themself than Trump is. Trump is the kinda guy that pictures himself on both the giving AND receiving end when he's making love to his wife.

 

I'm kidding, we all know Melania won't even hold the man's hand. 

Edited by HSlim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I think trump already has his maximum amount of support. It may encourage more of them to go to the polls but I don't think it'll spur any new voters to show up and support the wannabe tyrant

Of course you think that, you are not neutral.  I've been wrong every time I predicted something like that which is why I am now taking trump very seriously as a threat in the upcoming presidential race.  Every time I thought people will see through that, or that nobody could possibly vote for him after this or that fiasco I've been wrong and so are you now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Of course you think that, you are not neutral.  I've been wrong every time I predicted something like that which is why I am now taking trump very seriously as a threat in the upcoming presidential race.  Every time I thought people will see through that, or that nobody could possibly vote for him after this or that fiasco I've been wrong and so are you now.

I would say that, if anything, the GOP may gain votes if they nominate someone like DeSantis.  I don't think independents or moderates forget Trump so easily though.  I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time the American populace has disappointed me. 

Edited by HSlim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HSlim said:

I would say that, if anything, the GOP may gain votes if they nominate someone like DeSantis.  I don't think independents forget Trump so easily though.  I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time the American populace has disappointed me. 

There may well be some people that will recall where they were financially when trump was president compared to now.  Some people don't care about the political drama.  But gain votes?  Trump set the record for Republican votes in 2020, right?  I doubt we will see that big a turnout for either side soon.

Edited by OverSword
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, OverSword said:

There may well be some people that will recall where they were financially when trump was president compared to now.  Some people don't care about the political drama.

The florida man is just a big distraction, reminds me of the OJ trials.   What is really going on that we are not supposed to notice?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, OverSword said:

There may well be some people that will recall where they were financially when trump was president compared to now.  Some people don't care about the political drama.

Unfortunately, you're not wrong.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

There may well be some people that will recall where they were financially when trump was president compared to now.  Some people don't care about the political drama.  But gain votes?  Trump set the record for Republican votes in 2020, right?  I doubt we will see that big a turnout for either side soon.

May have, but even with that record he still got the dogshit beat out of him.  At the same time, don't underestimate the fact that the GOP has been out there steadily taking and trying to take rights away from people.  That sort of thing has a tendency to spur a huge voter turnout, and as we've seen from the vast majority of the elections in the last 30 years, the GOP is outnumbered by dedicated Dems.  Add to that the independents and moderates who find personal rights to be a more important and lasting matter than a temporarily bad economy and those who remember the continuous scandals and disasters of the Trump presidency.  Keep in mind, the GOP was absolutely certain they were going to have a red wave in both houses of Congress and that failed to happen.  Got a small majority in the House and managed to lose seats in the Senate.  That's pretty much unheard of for midterms with an unpopular president like Biden.  

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, OverSword said:

There may well be some people that will recall where they were financially when trump was president compared to now.  Some people don't care about the political drama.  But gain votes?  Trump set the record for Republican votes in 2020, right?  I doubt we will see that big a turnout for either side soon.

Agreed, but then do we have to refine that a bit with statistics?  Age and size of groups which were doing better under Trump, versus what groups think about a future under Trump.  Young people may tilt toward a desire to see Trump and his ilk in their past.  I have not done that research.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tatetopa said:

Agreed, but then do we have to refine that a bit with statistics?  Age and size of groups which were doing better under Trump, versus what groups think about a future under Trump.  Young people may tilt toward a desire to see Trump and his ilk in their past.  I have not done that research.

I know that a lot of 30 - 40 year olds voted for Trump, who would normally vote democrat because they hated Hilary.   And I pointed out to one that he had a 3rd choice, to vote for the happy clown instead of choosing the least disgusting (to him) scary clown.   That's what it boiled down to for my nephew and his large group of friends, they considered Hilary more scary than Trump (of course it was because they had not been paying attention in my opinion).   Those people did not vote for him a second time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I know that a lot of 30 - 40 year olds voted for Trump, who would normally vote democrat because they hated Hilary.   And I pointed out to one that he had a 3rd choice, to vote for the happy clown instead of choosing the least disgusting (to him) scary clown.   That's what it boiled down to for my nephew and his large group of friends, they considered Hilary more scary than Trump (of course it was because they had not been paying attention in my opinion).   Those people did not vote for him a second time.

I can say that I was one of those. And you're right, I learned from that mistake and Trump didn't get my vote the 2nd time. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a thought. The US Constitution (remember that) has an extradition clause for fleeing felons.  Florida is signatory to extradition.  If Donald Trump attempted to resist, it would be Ron DeSantis who would be responsible for fetching him out of Mar a Lago and hauling him in to a county jail to await extradition.  I wonder if Ron grins a little when he thinks about that?:devil:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.