Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YouTube reinstates Donald Trump's channel

Still Waters

YouTube has reinstated Donald Trump's account following a two-year suspension from the video-sharing platform.

The move follows similar decisions taken by Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram, and Elon Musk-owned Twitter.

The former US president was banned from posting YouTube videos in January 2021, with YouTube saying at the time that his channel had broken its rules over the incitement of violence.

But his account is now back online, according to YouTube's press account.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-64993603

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

When Elon Musk reinstated his twiiter account. I thought Trump said he's sticking with Truth Social. :huh:

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

When Elon Musk reinstated his twiiter account. I thought Trump said he's sticking with Truth Social. :huh:

What Trump does and says often do no match up 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Apparently, even Google and YouTube are afraid of Trump’s, growing dark power.

Amazing, but fair, I think. The pandemic is largely over, and January 6  is old news.

I have no issue with this.  I've never watched and have no plans to.   However, there are lots of dumb people wit their own channels that people already watch.

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

As far as I can see, nothing's been posted on Trump's twitter page since 2021!

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, MGB said:

Indictments looming and suddenly he is back. Gee I wonder what he will talk about on YouTube?

Revolution, what else!!!!!:yes:

'It's time': Trump calls on supporters to 'protest' and 'take our nation back' in an ominous echo of January 6 riot: 

"PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!" he added, in an ominous echo of the words that preceded the deadly January 6, 2021 attack on the US Capitol.

He followed up in a second all-caps post, writing, "IT'S TIME!!!"

"WE JUST CAN'T ALLOW THIS ANYMORE," Trump wrote. "THEY'RE KILLING OUR NATION AS WE SIT BACK & WATCH. WE MUST SAVE AMERICA!PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!"

Trump's extreme rhetoric was reminiscent of his infamous December 2020 tweet asking followers to converge on the Capitol on January 6 to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's election victory. "Be there, will be wild!" Trump tweeted at the time.

'It's time': Trump calls on supporters to 'protest' and 'take our nation back' in an ominous echo of January 6 riot (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

It could be that he has some kind of contract with TS to only post on that platform. Just a guess.

12 minutes ago, Hawken said:

It could be that he has some kind of contract with TS to only post on that platform. Just a guess.

Even if that's true,  and there's no evidence that it is,  what does it have to do with the what we were talking about? 

Edited by Paranoid Android

5 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Timing is everything! :yes::D