Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin visits Crimea for annexation anniversary

Occult1

Putin visits Crimea on anniversary of its annexation from Ukraine

''March 18 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived in Crimea on Saturday on an unannounced visit to mark the ninth anniversary of Russia's annexation of the peninsula from Ukraine.

Putin was greeted by the Russian-installed governor of Sevastopol, Mikhail Razvozhayev, and taken to see a new children's centre and art school on what the official said was a surprise visit.

State media did not immediately broadcast any remarks from Putin, a day after the International Criminal Court said it had issued an arrest warrant against him and accused him of the war crime of illegally deporting hundreds of children from Ukraine.''

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-visits-crimea-anniversary-its-annexation-ukraine-2023-03-18/

• Like 1

Putin was walking with a noticeable limp during the Crimea trip. Putin obviously has serious ongoing health issues

1 hour ago, Occult1 said:

Putin visits Crimea on anniversary of its annexation from Ukraine

''March 18 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived in Crimea on Saturday on an unannounced visit to mark the ninth anniversary of Russia's annexation of the peninsula from Ukraine.

Putin was greeted by the Russian-installed governor of Sevastopol, Mikhail Razvozhayev, and taken to see a new children's centre and art school on what the official said was a surprise visit.

State media did not immediately broadcast any remarks from Putin, a day after the International Criminal Court said it had issued an arrest warrant against him and accused him of the war crime of illegally deporting hundreds of children from Ukraine.''

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-visits-crimea-anniversary-its-annexation-ukraine-2023-03-18/

That wasn’t Vladimir Putin, it was one of his body doubles. Putin, has not left if bunker since the war began don’t be so dam gullible!:rolleyes:

KGB spy claims Vladimir Putin uses a body double... and provides evidence to prove it: https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2023/03/16/64136642268e3ef1728b45d0.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Putin was walking with a noticeable limp during the Crimea trip. Putin obviously has serious ongoing health issues

Thank the gods for that, maybe he will not be around much longer!:clap:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

18 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That wasn’t Vladimir Putin, it was one of his body doubles. Putin, has not left if bunker since the war began don’t be so dam gullible!:rolleyes:

KGB spy claims Vladimir Putin uses a body double... and provides evidence to prove it: https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2023/03/16/64136642268e3ef1728b45d0.html

Marca is tabloid newspaper. Find a better source to back up that claim.

3 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Bite me!:devil:

Ukraine Resurfaces Putin Body Double Claim, Asks if Russian Leader 'Exists'  https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-resurfaces-vladimir-putin-body-double-claim-1755872

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Are there still people who believe Ukraine will retake Crimea?

If Putin shows up in Crimea, that probably means Russia will defend the peninsula at all cost.

Edited by Occult1

12 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

I need a source that proves Marca as a tabloid.

7 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

If Putin shows up in Crimea, that probably means Russia will defend the peninsula at all cost.

Russia knocked down an American reaper drone loitering around the coast of Crimea to show its determination. America doesn’t fly anywhere near Crimea anymore.

Ukraine is gonna be torn into two pieces with the blessing of America and Europe and they can sanction a sick and dying Putin all they like.  

Edited by Unusual Tournament

15 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Bite me!:devil:

Ukraine Resurfaces Putin Body Double Claim, Asks if Russian Leader 'Exists'  https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-resurfaces-vladimir-putin-body-double-claim-1755872

Do you also believe that Zelensky uses a body double? If not, why do you think it shouldn't be considered a possibility?

I need a source that proves Marca as a tabloid.

Marca (newspaper)

Type Daily sports newspaper
Format

Tabloid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marca_(newspaper)

Edited by Occult1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Yes why not?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Yes why not?

Putin's presence in Crimea likely means Russia would defend Crimea by all means necessary, including nuke. It's non-negotiable.

Edited by Occult1

4 hours ago, Occult1 said:

Putin's presence in Crimea likely means Russia would defend Crimea by all means necessary, including nuke. It's non-negotiable.

What exactly is Russia going to do to defend Crimea.  The land bridge Russia is occupying to Crimea is at its widest about 100km, isnt really that much for a modern military.  Only the Kerch strait bridge connects Crimea to Russia.

Let's say Ukraine's spring offensive liberates southern Ukraine right up to Crimea and the Kerch strait bridge gets attacked again and destroyed.  What is Russia going to do to defend Crimea.  They wont be able to move troops into or out of Crimea with the land bridge and the Kerch strait bridge gone.  Very interested in how nuclear weapons would help this situation at all, is Russia just going to fire nuclear weapons at all major Ukranian cities or are they going to try and target the Ukranian military.  A dispersed military would require a lot of nuclear weapons to damage let alone destroy.

There is also the fact that NATO will respond to nuclear weapons being used in Ukraine, China would probably respond too as I cant see them being thrilled with Russia tossing nuclear weapons around.

If I remember correctly you also claimed Russia would use nuclear weapons to defend the territory they annexed and Ukraine should give up on ever liberating Kherson cause Russia would use nukes but yet Kherson has been liberated and not a single nuclear weapon used by Russia.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Russia knocked down an American reaper drone loitering around the coast of Crimea to show its determination. America doesn’t fly anywhere near Crimea anymore.

Do you have source the bolded information abo

11 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Ukraine is gonna be torn into two pieces with the blessing of America and Europe and they can sanction a sick and dying Putin all they like.  

16 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Thank the gods for that, maybe he will not be around much longer!:clap:

But what if he's the kind who decides that if he's about to die the world doesn't need to exist without him either?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

But what if he's the kind who decides that if he's about to die the world doesn't need to exist without him either?

I believe those around him may not feel the same way. People like Putin don’t have their peoples loyalty, they rule Strictly by fear so when it comes to an insane move their people will stop them.

13 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

People like Putin don’t have their peoples loyalty, they rule Strictly by fear so when it comes to an insane move their people will stop them.

I don't believe you can be 16+ years in power without having secured most of your people's loyalty.

Sure, Putin has ruthlessly crushed dissent and basically eliminated the political opposition but he couldn't do it without a lot of support.

Edited by Occult1

6 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

I don't believe you can be 16+ years in power without having secured most of your people's loyalty.

Sure, Putin has ruthlessly crushed dissent and basically eliminated the political opposition but he couldn't do it without a lot of support.

I don’t think you understand the difference between loyalty and fear.

Putin, is feared, but when it comes to ending the world, what do these people have to fear anymore?

In this situation the sycophants will not follow him, because they may fear him, but they love their families and love is a stronger emotion than fear. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

In this situation the sycophants will not follow him, because they may fear him, but they love their families and love is a stronger emotion than fear. 

Side note: 

Fear is stronger or more prevalent than love. Without fear there is no love.  

51 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Side note: 

Love is much more powerful than fear, and love will guide you in any frightening situation. Even, a coward will fight for the ones they love!!:yes:

How Love Conquers Fear   How Love Conquers Fear | Psychology Today

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

41 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Love is much more powerful than fear, and love will guide you in any frightening situation. Even, a coward will fight for the ones they love!!:yes:

How Love Conquers Fear   How Love Conquers Fear | Psychology Today

Hahaha.. Here's the author of that article, Jeff Wise(who's not a psychologist BTW) closing paragraph where he contradicts the title How Love Conquers Fear :yes: 

"I'm going out on a limb here, but it seems to me that if anything, one's child isn't just part of one's self, but even more so, a sort of super-self, in a way. Hence we become more afraid for them than we have ever been for ourselves, and relatively careless about our own safety. It's not that we feel less fear, when we love another, but the focus of the fear is shifted from us to them." 

:lol: His fear is "shifted" from him to his child.... YES a FEAR for your child's safety! :yes: DUH!!! :lol:

15 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Side note: 

Without love there is no fear,

17 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Hahaha.. Here's the author of that article, Jeff Wise(who's not a psychologist BTW) closing paragraph where he contradicts the title How Love Conquers Fear :yes: 

"I'm going out on a limb here, but it seems to me that if anything, one's child isn't just part of one's self, but even more so, a sort of super-self, in a way. Hence we become more afraid for them than we have ever been for ourselves, and relatively careless about our own safety. It's not that we feel less fear, when we love another, but the focus of the fear is shifted from us to them." 

:lol: His fear is "shifted" from him to his child.... YES a FEAR for your child's safety! :yes: DUH!!! :lol:

The reason I see love as a stronger emotion than fear is because of the way people react when confronted by both. I think it’s fair to say that  give a situation where people are afraid they will still rise to the occasion to protect loved ones. 

6 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I believe those around him may not feel the same way. People like Putin don’t have their peoples loyalty, they rule Strictly by fear so when it comes to an insane move their people will stop them.

I hope your right. And that those around him will be successful in stopping him if the need arises. They aren't always, remember that Hitler survived his assassination attempt.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

I hope your right. And that those around him will be successful in stopping him if the need arises. They aren't always, remember that Hitler survived his assassination attempt.

So do I, but I think the odds are high that he would be stopped. Yes, your right Adolf Hitler did survive all 5 assassination tempt, but that was sheer luck and nothing more.