Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin visits Crimea for annexation anniversary

Occult1

13 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

But what if he's the kind who decides that if he's about to die the world doesn't need to exist without him either?

I thought you may want to know that he has children and a mistress that he loves. On top of that he has gold rooms where everything is made of gold in those rooms. So he lives a lavish lifestyle and enjoys it. And I suspect China and India have probably told him 'NO nukes'. But most of all I think he is a rational man when it comes to his family and I believe because of all these things, specifically the future welfare of his children, he would not put it all in jeopardy with a simple push of a button upon his last hours. :D So don't worry, he and his closest supporters talk bull a lot, but he is not that kind of madman.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2023 at 11:46 PM, Katniss said:

he would not put it all in jeopardy with a simple push of a button upon his last hours. :D

I suspect that NATO has reason to believe otherwise, but I do like the optimism. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2023 at 1:44 AM, Nuclear Wessel said:

I suspect that NATO has reason to believe otherwise, but I do like the optimism. 

I knew you couldn't resist. :lol: