Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISIS sympathizer threatened to turn St. Patrick's Day parade into 'horror scene,' kill 'fat rat mayo

Grim Reaper 6

An  ISIS sympathizer allegedly threatened to "slaughter" cops and "kill the fat rat mayor" of a New York City suburb during a St. Patrick's Day Parade being attended by tens of thousands of people. Ridon Kola, 32, was arrested Friday and hit with federal charges after months of menacing messages directed at the police and city officials in Yonkers, which is New York State's fourth-largest city, and social media posts "declaring war on America." "First people to be crucified will be the Yonkers rats Vallahi. Allahu Ekberr," Kola allegedly wrote to the Yonkers police on Facebook on March 9, according to the federal indictment. 

Three days earlier, on March 6, Kola allegedly sent a message to Yonkers police that said he's "looking for that officer that came to my house and threatened me and my family to kill us," court documents say. "I'm going to burn the world until I find him Vallahi [by God], no matter what happens to me, there will never be peace in this country anymore! Allahu Ekberr," Kola allegedly said. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/isis-sympathizer-threatened-to-turn-st-patrick-s-day-parade-into-horror-scene-kill-fat-rat-mayor/ar-AA18NnO3?ocid=Peregrine&cvid=fd7f220599ef413cb600486c10c5fc5f&ei=16

22 minutes ago, susieice said:

It’s the right thing to do, if the Parade were cancelled the Terrorist would win and we can’t allow that to happen!:yes:

• Like 1

Not very bright, is he?  If he wants to get into a Federal Prison that badly, he could just rob a bank for one dollar ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, and-then said:

Not very bright, is he?  If he wants to get into a Federal Prison that badly, he could just rob a bank for one dollar ;) 

Yea, he certainly isn't a genius, now instead of Prison he should get a first-class ticket to a Black Site!!!!:lol: