Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pence on Trump calls for protests against indictment: ‘Violence will not be tolerated’

Grim Reaper 6

12 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The other thread shows you mind set and conviction. Thats why you started it, and i never said there was anything wrong with peaceful demonstrations, but the problem with them is the fact that they stay peaceful. 

With Trump, non-violent can change very easily based upon the overtures he makes to the crowd. I don't trust him as far as I throw him, he is one the most disingenuous individuals I have ever speak, he will lye, cheat, and break any law to get what he wants, he just that dishonest!:yes:

When I made the following comment, I was not being disrespectful to you "hopefully your dream of peaceful demonstrations will come true" I meant word for word exactly what it says and I am the comment because of the previous thread started, my comments were not intended to be negative, but the other thread clearly show your thought on the subject!

Pence has every reason to speak badly about Trump after January 6th, I mean by Trumps inaction alone he put the VPs family at risk. If Trump, had gotten off his ass January 6th instead of watching the televison I think the entire event could have been stop, but for whatever, reason he just let everything go!

Pence must have culpability for January 6th because he sure is trying his best to avoid talking about it. He is just a wimp and always will be. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I notice the people who are frothing and using caps extensively are the ones who seem not to understand the judicial system established by the Constitution.  Donald Trump has understood it and used it to his advantage all of his life.   This time he is on the receiving side of the system.   

But cheer up.  Nixon would have been the first president to be prosecuted after leaving office had Gerald Ford not pardoned him.  Joe Biden could pardon Donald Trump, even as Ford did to Nixon, for all crimes committed while in office.  Donald could get off scot free again.  :devil:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MGB said:

Pence must have culpability for January 6th because he sure is trying his best to avoid talking about it. He is just a wimp and always will be. 

I think his culpability was to switch the electors, but at the last minute he became aware of what he was doing and changed his mind. Outside of that, I am uncertain what other culpability he would have had. I think he realized that had he swapped out those electors Trump would have thrown him under the Bus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think his culpability was to switch the electors, but at the last minute he became aware of what he was doing and changed his mind. Outside of that, I am uncertain what other culpability he would have had. I think he realized that had he swapped out those electors Trump would have thrown him under the Bus.

No doubt, because Trump has already said he had many attorneys say it was perfectly legal for him to swap out the electors. This is his cover. He relied on his attorneys for this scheme so he is absolved of all culpability should it ever go to court. Even though he no doubt knew it was wrong. If he cannot see it was unconstitutional as Mike Pence said, this man should not be the Chief Executive. 

15 hours ago, and-then said:

I said NOTHING about protests at all, with respect to this thread.  The thread on civil disobedience is immaterial to this situation.  I'll try to be more clear.  There seems to be an assumption that Trump is calling for violent protests and the only way anyone can come to that conclusion based on his actual statements is to assume that you know what he "meant", rather better than he did, himself.  As for the Civil disobedience thread, I'd imagine anyone who understands that terminology should also know that it is by its own nature, nonviolent.  

Pence is calling this statement by Trump as a call to some kind of violent protest even while he also ADMITS that this DA is pushing a political prosecution.  

All that really matters to me is how his followers are interpreting what he says. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MGB said:

No doubt, because Trump has already said he had many attorneys say it was perfectly legal for him to swap out the electors.

That’s what Trump said, however, it was just hyperbole and nothing else. The problem is that Trumps base believes everything he says, no matter how ridiculous the claim is.

34 minutes ago, MGB said:

This is his cover. He relied on his attorneys for this scheme so he is absolved of all culpability should it ever go to court. Even though he no doubt knew it was wrong. If he cannot see it was unconstitutional as Mike Pence said, this man should not be the Chief Executive. 

I totally agree Trump never viewed the constitution as a document that could not be superseded. Throughout his Presidency the constitution was never a legal binding document unless it supported his views, and simply put you can not have it both ways.:tu:

• Like 3

So where is everybody supposed to go to create chaos? Protest where? Become violent where? Against whom? He's being arrested by the state of New York, not the Feds so it's not going to happen in Maralago right? There won't be a perp walk unless Trump wants it to be seen. He's arranged his arraignment so he can just be driven to a building and surrender unseen plus he'll be surrounded by secret service. Geez oh man. Tell me please, what's going down and where?

17 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So where is everybody supposed to go to create chaos? Protest where? Become violent where? Against whom? He's being arrested by the state of New York, not the Feds so it's not going to happen in Maralago right? There won't be a perp walk unless Trump wants it to be seen. He's arranged his arraignment so he can just be driven to a building and surrender unseen plus he'll be surrounded by secret service. Geez oh man. Tell me please, what's going down and where?

Trump isn’t going to be required to do Perp Walk, Trump will just do what he does best the Pimp Walk!:lol:

CA84DFCC-B2DF-42B6-8034-4F7D2DE0F7CE.jpeg.530d325cb01d3541c7a78e7f24cf7d72.jpegI

0A36067B-F9BF-4CB0-8DB7-1B2B37A55CD2.jpeg.37d54ff403ce16ab64cd4143ac9363c8.jpeg

19 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I want Trump to go to jail, I want to see him convicted that's all

SAY IT AIN'T SO!  :w00t:

Well, he won't be and I can almost promise you that next year at this time those like you here at UM and around the world, are going to be driven to near hysteria by the media you get your dopamine bump from.  You see, he threatens their plans because he's a rallying point for those Americans who still want to be free and can see where the nation is headed under the Left.  

My prediction is that he'll be indicted, either in NYC or DC (guaranteed conviction) and your trusted-media will bang on relentlessly to the ignorant that a conviction for "insert whatever", DISQUALIFIES him from running or winning.  Not true, BTW.  Our Constitution is VERY clear about the qualifications for that position.  You lot have to convict him of TREASON.  The real kind, not the snowflake variety that's so popular today.  Were you aware that our Founders only included ONE crime that they specifically defined, in the Constitution?  

Treason has to have at least one of a couple of elements.  BOTH involve working directly with a foreign force that is PHYSICALLY AT WAR with America.  You should do a bit of reading.  It will save you a lot of angst and pointless vituperation.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, and-then said:

Well, he won't be and I can almost promise you that next year at this time those like you here at UM and around the world, are going to be driven to near hysteria by the media you get your dopamine bump from.  You see, he threatens their plans because he's a rallying point for those Americans who still want to be free and can see where the nation is headed under the Left.  

My prediction is that he'll be indicted, either in NYC or DC (guaranteed conviction) and your trusted-media will bang on relentlessly to the ignorant that a conviction for "insert whatever", DISQUALIFIES him from running or winning.  Not true, BTW.  Our Constitution is VERY clear about the qualifications for that position.  You lot have to convict him of TREASON.  The real kind, not the snowflake variety that's so popular today.  Were you aware that our Founders only included ONE crime that they specifically defined, in the Constitution?  

Treason has to have at least one of a couple of elements.  BOTH involve working directly with a foreign force that is PHYSICALLY AT WAR with America.  You should do a bit of reading.  It will save you a lot of angst and pointless vituperation.  

Do you often have arguments without yourself and imaginary people? Lol

I've literally not seen anyone state that Trump legally can't run. But I've seen you rant about imaginary people saying that for months now. 

Don't worry, your savior is allowed to run.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, and-then said:

that was actually a typo, it should have said I didn’t want him to go to jail.

:lol:You funny Hamchunk, no matter what happens I will not lose any sleep over it, I promise you that! You’re welcome to your opinion, but thankful the majority of Americans certainly do not see things from your perspective. EX President Trump showed the American people where was leading them during the Insurrection on January 6, 2021 and for those that followed their freedom amounted to a reservation in the grey bar hotel. In fact, most of those worked him most ended up serving time for after being charged with Felony convictions, 

I hope he is convicted, because it would certainly be hilarious watching him run for , we have been over the convicts that can disqualify him Many times,

• There are other crimes, I would like to see him elected and serve his Presidency from a federal jail, now that would be interesting, very interesting!:tu: