Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taylor Greene Losses it, Wants to "Punish" Republicans Who "Won't Stand Up for Trump

Grim Reaper 6

Something is happening in the Republican party, at least according to Marjorie Taylor Greene’s viral tweet. It suggests that some Republicans think Democrats will “stop the madness once Trump is out of the way.” Greene added they are fooling themselves.

In a tweet, a Georgia congresswoman continued, “President Trump did nothing wrong and has always fought for the American people, and we all know it, which is why we love him.”She continued attacking the government, writing, “Weaponized Government and Political Persecution are new chapters in their playbook, and they will use those methods against anyone who stands in their way.”  Greene added, “And we are absolutely fed up with the two-tiered justice system or rather INJUSTICE system in America.”

She added, “I agree with President Trump, and I’m 100% aligned with this great message. President Trump is the father of America First and the only one who can deliver the America First agenda!”

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1637060574314917888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1637060574314917888|twgr^115f97a846d7c5e497b17bd44cb6db2d90014f1b|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbuzzloving.com%2Ftaylor-greene-losses-it-wants-to-punish-republicans-who-wont-stand-up-for-the-people-and-against-the-democrats-war-against-trump%2F

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

How does this woman keep her job?

What sort of people would vote for this crazy person? I know she won first time round because she was unnapposed but she's still here. Why? I just don't get this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What sort of people would vote for this crazy person? I know she won first time round because she was unnapposed but she's still here. Why? I just don't get this.

I have no clue, but what’s worst is what kind of people would vote that insane idiot into office ?

The very very sad part of this is the fact that she isn’t playing games, she really believes all this crap herself, 

peace Man

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You may be giving rural southerners too much credit. Her district is VERY close to me.  They... uh.... well, let's just say there's an actual Klan bar there called the Georgia Peach Oyster Bar (featured on the first episode of Hate Thy Neighbor on Vice) May be closed now, but it was still open as of about a year or 2 ago.  THOSE are the kind of people who keep voting for her.   

Here's a link to that ****hole's FB page

GA Peach Oyster Bar | Draketown GA (facebook.com)

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

The kind of people who take pride in being uneducated, the ones with FJB and Punisher stickers on their micropenis pavement princesses. 

They think this is how a represented leader should act. Nevermind that she hasn't done anything to help anyone, the fact that she's mean, aggressively stupid, insulting and loud is enough for them. Same demographic that still still supports Trump. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

The kind of people who take pride in being uneducated, the ones with FJB and Punisher stickers on their micropenis pavement princesses. 

They think this is how a represented leader should act. Nevermind that she hasn't done anything to help anyone, the fact that she's mean, aggressively stupid, insulting and loud is enough for them. Same demographic that still still supports Trump. 

^Her district's border is mere miles from me.  I can confirm this statement. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Guess who isn't going to get re-elected.   I wonder if she will try to incite a riot or insurrection when she looses her next election.

I wish you were right, but I doubt it.  You really don't know this district the way I unfortunately do.  These inbreds think she's some kind of ***** ***** Braveheart. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Guess who isn't going to get re-elected.   I wonder if she will try to incite a riot or insurrection when she looses her next election.

I hope you’re right, because she really serves no purpose. As far as a riot is concerned I would not be surprised at all.

3 hours ago, HSlim said:

I wish you were right, but I doubt it.  You really don't know this district the way I unfortunately do.  These inbreds think she's some kind of ***** ***** Braveheart. 

That’s really sad, but it certainly says a great deal about her constituents they must be as dumb as a box of rocks!:no:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, HSlim said:

You may be giving rural southerners too much credit. Her district is VERY close to me.  They... uh.... well, let's just say there's an actual Klan bar there called the Georgia Peach Oyster Bar (featured on the first episode of Hate Thy Neighbor on Vice) May be closed now, but it was still open as of about a year or 2 ago.  THOSE are the kind of people who keep voting for her.   

Here's a link to that ****hole's FB page

GA Peach Oyster Bar | Draketown GA (facebook.com)

Just Googled it! :w00t:

https://www.checkle.com/biz/georgia-peach-oyster-bar-temple-1

First review (and it doesn't get better)

Dirty, hate-filled place full of roaches the only 5 star ratings are from fellow white-hood wearing uneducated inbreeds! This place is what’s wrong with the word today.

Just as you indicated!!!!! :)

So a place for the anti social MAGA hats to hang out it seems......

Its a travesty of justice that this place exists and the people are allowed to vote.

Voting IMHO is a failed system. Leaders should be qualified people hired to do a job. I think almost any election in the last thirty years would show this to be true. 

Just now, psyche101 said:

Just Googled it! :w00t:

https://www.checkle.com/biz/georgia-peach-oyster-bar-temple-1

First review (and it doesn't get better)

Dirty, hate-filled place full of roaches the only 5 star ratings are from fellow white-hood wearing uneducated inbreeds! This place is what’s wrong with the word today.

Just as you indicated!!!!! :)

So a place for the anti social MAGA hats to hang out it seems......

Its a travesty of justice that this place exists and the people are allowed to vote.

Voting IMHO is a failed system. Leaders should be qualified people hired to do a job. I think almost any election in the last thirty years would show this to be true. 

Told you. They regularly hosted cross burnings and when the Neo Nazis came through Coweta Co a few years back, they burned a swastika.  That one was filmed and featured on Hate Thy Neighbor

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HSlim said:

That's incredibly saddening. I bet half those people who support her claim to be Christian but forget that when she baits them. 

It must be horrifying to watch such disasters unfold.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

That's incredibly saddening. I bet half those people who support her claim to be Christian but forget that when she baits them. 

It must be horrifying to watch such disasters unfold.

They've always been like this.  She is a product of the area.

• Like 1

Just now, HSlim said:

Told you. They regularly hosted cross burnings and when the Neo Nazis came through Coweta Co a few years back, they burned a swastika.  That one was filmed and featured on Hate Thy Neighbor

Wow.

And no authorities care at all about this disgraceful situation?

It seems astounding that such a hateful hole would be on national broadcasting without anything being done to improve such a backwards situation. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Wow.

And no authorities care at all about this disgraceful situation?

It seems astounding that such a hateful hole would be on national broadcasting without anything being done to improve such a backwards situation. 

Dude, the local authorities there are almost definitely in on it, likely a few full fledged robe wearing members. The grand cyclops or whatever stupid title it is he holds was the owner of one of the largest restoration companies in the area.   It's a sundown town. . Greene and Trump signs everywhere

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Dude, the local authorities there are almost definitely in on it, likely a few full fledged robe wearing members. The grand cyclops or whatever stupid title it is he holds was the owner of one of the largest restoration companies in the area.   It's a sundown town. . Greene and Trump signs everywhere

Honestly my heart goes out to you. That sounds like a form of torture. 

It honestly astounds me to hear places like this still exist. Even if it does explain several forum members and their attitude. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HSlim said:

I'm in South Carolina, but my dad and I would take off to the mountains for a long weekend when he was still alive; camping, fishing, exploring. I remember down in Southeast Tennessee, I forget exactly where, we're looking for a stream to fly fish. Then we ran into the "STOP (some name of a particular group) TERRITORY. Signs carved into trees, etc.

Yep, noped right the hell out of there...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Honestly my heart goes out to you. That sounds like a form of torture. 

It honestly astounds me to hear places like this still exist. Even if it does explain several forum members and their attitude. 

I've been here for 5 years now.  Just waiting for my kids to finish school so I can get out.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

I'm in South Carolina, but my dad and I would take off to the mountains for a long weekend when he was still alive; camping, fishing, exploring. I remember down in Southeast Tennessee, I forget exactly where, we're looking for a stream to fly fish. Then we ran into the "STOP (some name of a particular group) TERRITORY. Signs carved into trees, etc.

Yep, noped right the hell out of there...

Appalachia is weird

16 minutes ago, HSlim said:

I've been here for 5 years now.  Just waiting for my kids to finish school so I can get out.

Not surprised. Sounds like a good plan. 

Doesn't sound like a healthy place to plan a future.

If you visit down under, there's a coldie in the fridge for you :tu:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, psyche101 said:

What sort of people would vote for this crazy person?

Republicons.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

The grift didn't take long! She knows her audience.

Screenshot_20230320_220420_Chrome.jpg

Just wow. 

How backwards.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Portre said:

Republicons.

Surely even most Republicans are disgusted in that troll? 

Maybe more the MAGA crowd? I suspect Trump's Chinese Hats are quite popular there. 

Surely it would take the sort of empty brain that believes an outright lies such as the stolen election to be brain dead enough to think this woman has any redeeming qualities? 

This person in politics defies all rational thinking. 

1 hour ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Then we ran into the "STOP (some name of a particular group) TERRITORY. Signs carved into trees, etc.

In the city it's called tagging. Probably a drug manufacturer's territory.