Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dmitry Medvedev makes missile threat against The Hague after Putin arrest warrant

OverSword

Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has threatened a hypersonic missile strike on The Hague if the International Criminal Court arrests warmongering leader Vladimir Putin.

Medvedev, the deputy chairman of the Kremlin’s Security Council, warned that “the consequences for international law will be monstrous” if the “pathetic international organization” makes any missteps.

“Alas, gentlemen, everyone walks under God and rockets,” he wrote in an incendiary Telegram warning for the Netherlands tribunal.

“It is quite possible to imagine the targeted use of a hypersonic Oniks [missile] fired from a Russian warship in the North Sea strikes the court building in The Hague. It can’t be shot down, I’m afraid,” he warned.

“So … look carefully into the sky,” he wrote ominously.

Link

ICC judges issue arrest warrant for Putin over war crimes in Ukraine

A warrant was issued Friday by the International Criminal Court for the arrest of Russian President Vladimir Putin, accusing him of war crimes including an alleged scheme to deport Ukrainian children to Russia.

The court called for Putin’s arrest on suspicion of unlawful abduction and deportation of children, along with the illegal transfer of people from Ukraine to Russia, in its first warrant related to the Kremlin’s brutal, year-long invasion.

Link

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

Hi OverSword

Funny how ex-presidents make grand claims about what they would do. He likely wouldn’t have any fingers left if he tried to push the panic button.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 4:18 PM, OverSword said:

Time to move to another place. I live a bit to the east of The Hague.

• Like 2

This seems a bit silly - surely the 2,000ft high radioactive tsunami that Comical Ali Medvedev keeps on promising for Britain will sweep over the Netherlands as well (before eventually reaching Moscow .... )    So there'll be no need to waste one of Russia's imaginary nuclear bombs on the Hague?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Time to move to another place. I live a bit to the east of The Hague.

Empty threat I think. Good luck anyway 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Empty threat I think. Good luck anyway 

Milošević doesn't think so.

On 3/25/2023 at 4:13 PM, bmk1245 said:

Milošević doesn't think so.

If he's smarter than I think he is, he should suggest a bombing of Rotterdam (like the Nazis did), a bombing of Antwerp, and a bombing of Hamburg (like the Allied Forces did in WWII).

That would totally destroy Europe's industrial complex.

Anyway, I really DO hope the little rat and his palls die a horrible death.

Soon.

• Like 1

I am pleased that so far we have not issued a counter threat to turn St. Basil's domes into blooming onions.  We don't need to go that low. 

• Like 1

Russia is very quick to make nuclear threats.  As usual, it is backed up by a rusting, broken down weapons controlled by corrupt people who spent the maintenance money on hookers and blow.  It is called maskarovka to bluff like this in Russia, but what do they do when the only people they are fooling is themselves?

• Like 4

Nothing when compared to good ol ' Yankee can do... 

American Service-Members' Protection Act

Description

The American Service-Members' Protection Act, known informally as the Hague Invasion Act, is a United States federal law described as "a bill to protect United States military personnel and other elected ... Wikipedia
Effective: August 2, 2002
Public law: 107-206

3 Aug 2002  The new law authorizes the use of military force to liberate any American or citizen of a U.S.-allied country being held by the court, which is ...

William Pace: The Hague Invasion Act remains dangerous. Threats to the International Criminal Court are much more dangerous this time,” says...

~