Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freedom’: Event promotes bill to jail docs who use vaccines

Scholar4Truth

https://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/article273275265.html

The bill would make it a misdemeanor to administer vaccines that use mRNA technology, like the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, punishable by up to a year in jail. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

They seem dismayed that a State might disagree and impose its own laws regarding medical care.  Isn't that what DC just did for 2+ years?  Those restrictions didn't even carry the imprimatur of the law.  They were just edicts.  They ruined careers and lives and in the aftermath we have learned that more often than not, they were lying about crucial aspects of their plans. 

NEVER AGAIN.  They got ONE chance and they totally destroyed their credibility to lead and especially, to compel, on this issue.  I think they know that and that's why they are at work on a new method of seamless control.  IMO, the current banking issues are the first tremors of a collapse and the institution of a FED version of CBDC.  When they slam THAT door shut, it's all over for anyone not wealthy enough to get around the restrictions.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, and-then said:

They seem dismayed that a State might disagree and impose its own laws regarding medical care.  Isn't that what DC just did for 2+ years?  Those restrictions didn't even carry the imprimatur of the law.  They were just edicts.  They ruined careers and lives and in the aftermath we have learned that more often than not, they were lying about crucial aspects of their plans. 

NEVER AGAIN.  They got ONE chance and they totally destroyed their credibility to lead and especially, to compel, on this issue.  I think they know that and that's why they are at work on a new method of seamless control.  IMO, the current banking issues are the first tremors of a collapse and the institution of a FED version of CBDC.  When they slam THAT door shut, it's all over for anyone not wealthy enough to get around the restrictions.  

You're absolutely adorable.   Completely laughable and ridiculous, but adorable. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Now the double standard comes in, you on the one hand talk about leaving it up to patients choice, now even when it is their choice, now you want to jail the doctors. Make up your mind.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 5:06 AM, and-then said:

What a big steaming pile of Republican rhetoric.

You said governments imposed mandates for control and WOULD NOT BE LIFTED. 

You were wrong. They have all been walked back 

You said invermrctin worked.

It didn't and doesn't 

How can a person be so uniformed as to think and anti parasite treatment works in viruses?

Nothing you predicted came true. All your information was false. You would never admit it it though you expect others to, even when they are not wrong but simply disagree with you. 

Now you wish to punish professional people who saved lives during Covid and help people every single day. 

You are what is wrong with America. People like you should not be allowed to vote. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It didn't and doesn't 

How can a person be so uniformed as to think and anti parasite treatment works in viruses?

Nothing you predicted came true. All your information was false. You would never admit it it though you expect others to, even when they are not wrong but simply disagree with you. 

Now you wish to punish professional people who saved lives during Covid and help people every single day. 

You are what is wrong with America. People like you should not be allowed to vote. 

But we were shamed as well for wearing mask and following protocols, we were called sheep etc. They don't like being called it on their end, but had no problem throwing mud our way. 

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

But we were shamed as well for wearing mask and following protocols, we were called sheep etc. They don't like being called it on their end, but had no problem throwing mud our way. 

Called us sheep but took dewormer.........

Irony at it's finest. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2023 at 9:05 PM, psyche101 said:

It didn't and doesn't 

If ever there was a case for re-education camps. He seems to be all in favor of locking away harmless homeless people in camps, so how about starting rounding up the seditious scum that's tearing the U.S apart. Especially the ones that can't tell reality from fantasy. Just taking a page from and-then's book. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

If ever there was a case for re-education camps. He seems to be all in favor of locking away harmless homeless people in camps, so how about starting rounding up the seditious scum that's tearing the U.S apart. Especially the ones that can't tell reality from fantasy. Just taking a page from and-then's book. 

Nah, no need to play into and exacerbate and-then's delusions.  They're already ridiculous enough. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 2

On 3/23/2023 at 12:05 AM, psyche101 said:

It didn't and doesn't 

Going back years, too. Jade Helm? Walmarts being turned in to camps? Obamas third term? never ends with these nutcases. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Those injured by COVID-19 vaccine still waiting for government compensation

Steve Wenger says he began struggling to walk in May 2021, seven days after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

He eventually became paralyzed from the waist down and had to go to the hospital. His arms became so weak he couldn’t pick up a glass of water. In clinical notes, his doctor at Mayo Clinic referred to an autoimmune disorder called chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP) saying it was “triggered by COVID vaccination.”

cont...

https://newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/those-injured-by-covid-19-vaccine-still-waiting-for-government-compensation-pfizer-moderna-johnson-blood-clot-paralyzed-cdc-fda-prep-act-cicp#

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

Steve Wenger says he began struggling to walk in May 2021, seven days after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

Well that's ironic. That's when I got my J&J vax in May of 2021 too. GBS must be some kind of rare disorder out of 17 million people that got the J&J vax?

@Desertrat56 what have you heard or know about this GBS thing?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gunn said:

Well that's ironic. That's when I got my J&J vax in May of 2021 too. GBS must be some kind of rare disorder out of 17 million people that got the J&J vax?

I've had an interest in GBS since a relative of mine developed it some years ago. His was extremely severe. It first manifested in his legs and he became unable to walk. As the nerve damage progressed it eventually affected his ability to breathe and he was placed on a ventilator.

His GBS developed as a post viral condition following an infection. I hadn't heard much about vaccines causing this condition but it appears that it's a well documented and very rare phenomenon. From the CDC website:

Recent CDC studies based on data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) have found evidence suggesting an increased risk of GBS among adults 18 years and older after J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination but not after Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccination. CDC will continue to monitor for and evaluate reports of GBS occurring after COVID-19 vaccination and will share more information as it becomes available.

It seems that the risk associated with vaccines was first documented 50 years ago (ish)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

I've had an interest in GBS since a relative of mine developed it some years ago. His was extremely severe. It first manifested in his legs and he became unable to walk. As the nerve damage progressed it eventually affected his ability to breathe and he was placed on a ventilator.

His GBS developed as a post viral condition following an infection. I hadn't heard much about vaccines causing this condition but it appears that it's a well documented and very rare phenomenon. From the CDC website:

It seems that the risk associated with vaccines was first documented 50 years ago (ish)

Good to know. Thanks, Arbenol.

• Like 2

Well...the article was about more than just the one man. There are at least 8,000 people still waiting on action from the government for one reason or the other including death.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2023 at 3:53 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

Now the double standard comes in, you on the one hand talk about leaving it up to patients choice, now even when it is their choice, now you want to jail the doctors. Make up your mind.

Excuse me?  I never said a word about arresting anyone.  Try reading a bit more carefully.  I said the government's credibility on this issue is BADLY DAMAGED with millions of us, and short of us seeing people dropping like flies around us, we'll never again voluntarily comply with any edict.  That includes any attempt at compulsion.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

Well...the article was about more than just the one man. There are at least 8,000 people still waiting on action from the government for one reason or the other including death.

I understand that, Michelle and I hear ya. Don't get me wrong, it's that I never heard of the J&J vax causing any other issues before except blood clots in about 50 people when it first came out. And the article is vague on some things. Is that 8,000 including the people that got the Moderna and Pfizer vax too? Seems like that's what they're saying. Another thing is they neglect to mention how many millions got any/all of those vaccines. From what I read in the past, it was 17 million (including me) that got J&J vax. The others I don't know. I wager it's probably more for the Moderna/Pfizer vax. In any case 8,000 people is barely a drop in the bucket IMO. We can't expect a few here and there not to suffer some bad side effect or die from taking pharm medications. It's gonna happen.

Hell once upon a time, I took a prescribe antibiotic drug that damn near killed me and sent me to the hospital. And later on, come to find out it was link to thousands of other people's deaths. On the other hand, millions of other people take it and don't have a problem. Go figure.

Edited by Gunn
  • Like 4

Every treatment has a risk involved .  Is it worth it?  If the chance of a side effect killing a patient is 1 in 100 and the death rate from not taking the medication is 1 in 20, which do you choose?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, and-then said:

I said the government's credibility on this issue is BADLY DAMAGED with millions of us, and short of us seeing people dropping like flies around us, we'll never again voluntarily comply with any edict.  

So... We had a million Americans die under Trump's misadministration of the Pandemic.  Then we actually got a working vaccine, and suddenly the government who is paying to save our lives with free vaccination is the bad guy?  Where are you getting this resentment from?  Putin and the FSB?  I am just glad that someone in the Trump regime had the wits to understand that vaccines work and got the rest of them to accept the idea.  The possibility that 1 person in 10,000 might be adversely affected is factored into the government's insurance package.  All people who have been adversely affected need to do is go to court and get their settlement.  As to the notion that it is somehow "millions of us"; what BS.  There are fewer than 30,000 cases of genuine adverse reactions across the USA.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

So... We had a million Americans die under Trump's misadministration of the Pandemic.  Then we actually got a working vaccine, and suddenly the government who is paying to save our lives with free vaccination is the bad guy?  Where are you getting this resentment from?  Putin and the FSB?  I am just glad that someone in the Trump regime had the wits to understand that vaccines work and got the rest of them to accept the idea.  The possibility that 1 person in 10,000 might be adversely affected is factored into the government's insurance package.  All people who have been adversely affected need to do is go to court and get their settlement.  As to the notion that it is somehow "millions of us"; what BS.  There are fewer than 30,000 cases of genuine adverse reactions across the USA.

Yup, my wife included. But nobody else in the family and it had to do with a autoimmune disorder. Not the vaccine.

• Like 5

All these anti-vaxxers must be Biden voters...

Remarks by President Trump at the Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Summit

My administration provided a total of $14 billion to accelerate vaccine development and to manufacture all of the top candidates in advance — long in advance.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-operation-warp-speed-vaccine-summit/

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Gunn said:

Happened to my dad. He couldnt walk and had some balance and nerve issues after. I think everyone in my family had odd adverse reactions and were too brainwashed to want to admit it.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Gunn said:

I haven't heard of that at all, and I got the J&J vaccine in May 2021 also.   I found it interesting.   They were offering the moderna and J&J at the same location and the line for the J&J was around the block and there were only 3 or 4 people getting the moderna vaccine.  Nurses kept coming to tell us we could get in the other line and not wait.  No one took them up on it.   I remember news stories about the blood clots from astra zeneca and J&J, but I did research and there were a higher percentage of blood clots from the Pfizer vaccine, just didn't get in the news because (I think) Pfizer paid the governments FDA off in the UK & US.   We had Astrazena warehouses because many labs created it and it was not allowed to be used in the U.S.   I don't hear about people dying or getting bad side effects from that in the countries that did use it.   What a waste, our country is run by big pharma and the oil companies.  I don't know of any federal "representative" that considers the citizens before the corporations.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1