Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump sending a coded message to the far-right with the location of next rally: experts

Grim Reaper 6

As Donald Trump continues his recently launched campaign for 2024, his next stop is raising the eyebrows of some experts who say it's a deliberate message to the far-right, AZ Central reported. Trump plans to hold a rally this Saturday in the city of Waco, Texas -- on the anniversary of the infamous ATF siege that ended in the fiery deaths of cult leader David Koresh and over 80 of his followers, including 25 children.  The event has been a rallying point for many in far-right anti-government movements, including Timothy McVeigh, who carried out the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City in 1995, which caused the deaths 198 people, including 19 children. The Waco siege has also been the catalyst for a wave of anti-government conspiracy theories since then. It also is central to many pro-2nd Amendment advocates, since the ATF initially carried out a raid on Koresh's compound accusing him and his group of stockpiling illegal weapons.

Waco is hugely symbolic on the far right," said Heidi Beirich, co-founder of the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism. "There's not really another place in the U.S. that you could pick that would tap into these deep veins of anti-government hatred – Christian nationalist skepticism of the government – and I find it hard to believe that Trump doesn't know that Waco represents all of these things."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-sending-a-coded-message-to-the-far-right-with-the-location-of-next-rally-experts/ar-AA18U7Ks?ocid=Peregrine&cvid=0e9fde8fa01242299705e58542bc2e4d&ei=16

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Maybe Biden should federalize the troops and put them in Waco... just to be sure Orange Man Bad doesn't lead an "insurrection" :w00t:

STRAIGHTJACKET.thumb.jpg.ddb210291bb17d0697eebab8713e0e40.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, and-then said:

Maybe Biden should federalize the troops and put them in Waco... just to be sure Orange Man Bad doesn't lead an "insurrection" :w00t:

I knew you voted for Biden, you have not been fooling anyone.:lol:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I knew you voted for Biden, you have not been fooling anyone.:lol:

It's all in good fun.  At this point the country is doomed anyway.  Might as well roll with the changes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lightly said:

image.jpeg.956c067fb2d86394ca92aa70a400c973.jpeg

I certainly agree there is no such thing as over-exposure, I would expect no less from Donald. This is the perfect place for his rallying cry, especially since the rally, is planned for Saturday 19, April which is the 30th anniversary of the siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco. Each year RightWing groups assemble in remembrance of the group and their rightwing extremist leader David Koresh.

This the most comical thing I have read today, but it’s also to be expected from a small Christian town in Texas with the fitting name of WACKO,:D

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, and-then said:

It's all in good fun.  At this point the country is doomed anyway.  Might as well roll with the changes.

Frankly what can individual Americans really do?

There are only two choices, worry about something one cannot change or view the political rhetoric as nonsensical BS and enjoy your life. Frankly, for me the latter is the only logical choice because it is just not worth losing sleep over!:tu:

JIMHO

• Like 2

I've listened to a few podcasts about the Waco siege in my time.... as I was reading the article I was thinking to myself "the anniversary..... of what"?

When the siege started? On February 28, 1993!!!!

When David Koresh was killed? April 19, 1993!!!!!

When is Trump's visit to Waco - March 25, 2023!!!!! 

Hide your children - Trump is trying to dog whistle (or is that a train whistle, if you believe the article) the extreme right wing! 

Basically, any politician campaigning in Waco at any point in March or April is going for the extreme right wing view, according to this. Needless to say, I do not find this a compelling argument! This entire article is a big advertisement for why the mainstream media is totally untrustworthy! Get 2-3 experts who have all drunk the left wing kool-aid to say what you want them to say, then run an article saying "some experts say Trump is trying to appeal to the extreme right wing".... never clarify exactly how many "some" actually is, and let the imaginations of the easily scared run wild. Throw Timothy McVeigh's name into the article, not because it's related to Trump but because it will scare the easily scared, and you have the the very definition of "fake news".

And this was chosen deliberately by the Trump administration to make a statement! I guess it would be too big of a dog whistle (or train whistle..... what's louder than a train whistle - maybe an air-raid siren?) for him to hold the rally on April 19 or February 28. I am not aware of anything meaningful that took place on March 25 during the siege in 1993, so for those who really believe this is a dog whistle, Trump just innocuously puts it in March, weeks before and weeks after the siege began/finished! At the exact point it will raise the least suspicion but still be in the March-April siege window! 

Do people seriously believe this crud? 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

32 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I've listened to a few podcasts about the Waco siege in my time.... as I was reading the article I was thinking to myself "the anniversary..... of what"?

When the siege started? On February 28, 1993!!!!

When David Koresh was killed? April 19, 1993!!!!!

When is Trump's visit to Waco - March 25, 2023!!!!! 

Hide your children - Trump is trying to dog whistle (or is that a train whistle, if you believe the article) the extreme right wing! 

Basically, any politician campaigning in Waco at any point in March or April is going for the extreme right wing view, according to this. Needless to say, I do not find this a compelling argument! This entire article is a big advertisement for why the mainstream media is totally untrustworthy! Get 2-3 experts who have all drunk the left wing kool-aid to say what you want them to say, then run an article saying "some experts say Trump is trying to appeal to the extreme right wing".... never clarify exactly how many "some" actually is, and let the imaginations of the easily scared run wild. Throw Timothy McVeigh's name into the article, not because it's related to Trump but because it will scare the easily scared, and you have the the very definition of "fake news".

And this was chosen deliberately by the Trump administration to make a statement! I guess it would be too big of a dog whistle (or train whistle..... what's louder than a train whistle - maybe an air-raid siren?) for him to hold the rally on April 19 or February 28. I am not aware of anything meaningful that took place on March 25 during the siege in 1993, so for those who really believe this is a dog whistle, Trump just innocuously puts it in March, weeks before and weeks after the siege began/finished! At the exact point it will raise the least suspicion but still be in the March-April siege window! 

Do people seriously believe this crud? 

Ok, since you obviously have insider information please tell everyone how you know that this location was not chosen by Donald Trump for the reasons suggested can you prove it or are you just offering your opinion?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

This is the type of article that would have sounded silly to me prior to 2020 election and Jan 6th. After Trump's election fraud conspiracy and with groups like the Oath Keepers at Jan 6th it's clear that Trump knows exactly what he is doing.

He wants the support of these extremist groups 

When you’re right, you’re right and there really isn’t any reason to argue the point. But, there will be many opinions offered here, and some members will become excited. But, the facts are simple, with all the places Trump could have chosen for his first Rally in the 2024 election cycle he chose a little podunk Town with no strategic political value except for the religious RightWing uprising in 1993. So, for all the critics of the article in the OP, please explain what other significance Waco has.

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Ok, since you obviously have insider information please tell everyone how you know that this location was not chosen by Donald Trump for the reasons suggested can you prove it or are you just offering your opinion?

Do you know the logical fallacy behind asking someone to prove a negative? 

Hey, here's a theory - there's no evidence for it, no one has said it, but now that the theory is out there, unless there is specific evidence to counter it, then the theory must be true! Imagine the fun people could have with that sort of a setup. When was slavery abolished? December 1865, if you go by the records. So any politician that campaigns in South Fulton, Georgia or Jackson Mississippi (both having large black populations), during November or December is trying to make a statement about slavery, even if no one has mentioned slavery, and the people of Georgia and Mississippi simply had their turn for a politician campaign trail to turn up. 

Until there is a damn-sight more evidence than the existence of a rally on one day of an eight-week (51 day) siege that took place 20 years ago, this is just a conspiracy theory. And a poor one, at that. I've already spent more time on this conspiracy than it deserves, I've said my piece and am happy that the conspiracy is nowhere near true! 

Unless you care to prove that Trump did choose this date to get the extreme right wingers on board!

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, and-then said:

You whine about this, but you spent YEARS posting consipracy crap about Obama. You are nothing if not consitsent with your hypocrisy

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, Paranoid Android said:

Do you know the logical fallacy behind asking someone to prove a negative? 

Hey, here's a theory - there's no evidence for it, no one has said it, but now that the theory is out there, unless there is specific evidence to counter it, then the theory must be true! Imagine the fun people could have with that sort of a setup. When was slavery abolished? December 1865, if you go by the records. So any politician that campaigns in South Fulton, Georgia or Jackson Mississippi (both having large black populations), during November or December is trying to make a statement about slavery, even if no one has mentioned slavery, and the people of Georgia and Mississippi simply had their turn for a politician campaign trail to turn up.

Do you know ridiculous you sound, I thought you had more integrity than to double speak trying to confuse the issue above I suppose I was wrong:lol: What’s truly comical is the agitated manner in which you replied above, because when anyone allows agitation or anger to taint their comments they have allowed themselves to become emotionally involved. All, you needed to do was say that’s my opinion and instead you go off on a tangent for no apparent reason.

There is specific evidence that proves the validity of the article in the OP, in fact it so obviously only someone without no dog in the fight would defend it, so I will break down for you since you are having difficulty grasping it.

Based upon reasoned opinion:

1.  What political value does Waco Texas have - None

2.  What purpose does starting a Presidential Run in 2024 in Waco, Texis - None

Which leaves a single reason for starting a Presidential Run for office in Waco.

1.  Annually Extreme RightWing Conservative and Religious members of the extreme far RightWing make pilgrimages Waco, Texas 

a.  Waco Is Now a Pilgrimage Site for the Patriot Movement  February 17, 3023:  https://time.com/6258429/waco-pilgrimage-site/

b.  Burning Point: The Rise of Right-Wing Politics, the Waco Siege, and the Response of American Law Enforcement February 25, 2023: https://quo-vademus.org/turning-point-the-rise-of-right-wing-politics-the-waco-siege-and-the-response-of-american-law-enforcement/

Just now, Paranoid Android said:

Until there is a damn-sight more evidence than the existence of a rally on one day of an eight-week (51 day) siege that took place 20 years ago, this is just a conspiracy theory. And a poor one, at that.

No, it’s not a conspiracy theory, it logical conclusion that the situation can be based upon. Whether, you choose to admit or not doesn’t matter because there is huge difference in a reason based opinion and your opinion. Because you has no  ases for fact other than your preconceived notion. This will be my last post to you, I refuse to debate opinions but thank you for your responses?:tu:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, and-then said:

In all honesty Trump is sick. Look up Narcissism and tell me if he does not exhibit every single sign.

• Grandiosity and overestimates their worth and abilities
  • Belief of being ‘special’ and that only other ‘special’ people are worth time and energy
  • Fanaticizes about success and their own brilliance as well as other personal qualifications that are special
  • Needs constant admiration
  • Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., believing that they are so special, others should give them favorable treatment
  • Exploits others, i.e., takes advantage of people as their right to do so
  • Typically arrogant and self-serving and patronizing of others
  • Lacks empathy, i.e., doesn’t have compassion for others and doesn’t understand these feelings of others
  • Envious of others although they won’t show this and also believes that others are envious of them.

https://reachoutrecovery.com/9-traits-of-narcissism/

But I expect nothing but laugh emojis from several in here, and not, yeah, maybe Trump is sick.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Do you know ridiculous you sound, I thought you had more integrity than to double speak trying to confuse the issue above I suppose I was wrong:lol: What’s truly comical is the agitated manner in which you replied above, because when anyone allows agitation or anger to taint their comments they have allowed themselves to become emotionally involved. All, you needed to do was say that’s my opinion and instead you go off on a tangent for no apparent reason.

There is specific evidence that proves the validity of the article in the OP, in fact it so obviously only someone without no dog in the fight would defend it, so I will break down for you since you are having difficulty grasping it.

Based upon reasoned opinion:

1.  What political value does Waco Texas have - None

2.  What purpose does starting a Presidential Run in 2024 in Waco, Texis - None

Which leaves a single reason for starting a Presidential Run for office in Waco.

1.  Annually Extreme RightWing Conservative and Religious members of the extreme far RightWing make pilgrimages Waco, Texas 

a.  Waco Is Now a Pilgrimage Site for the Patriot Movement  February 17, 3023:  https://time.com/6258429/waco-pilgrimage-site/

b.  Burning Point: The Rise of Right-Wing Politics, the Waco Siege, and the Response of American Law Enforcement February 25, 2023: https://quo-vademus.org/turning-point-the-rise-of-right-wing-politics-the-waco-siege-and-the-response-of-american-law-enforcement/

No, it’s not a conspiracy theory, it logical conclusion that the situation can be based upon. Whether, you choose to admit or not doesn’t matter because there is huge difference in a reason based opinion and your opinion. Because you has no  ases for fact other than your preconceived notion. This will be my last post to you, I refuse to debate opinions but thank you for your responses?:tu:

I appreciate your time.  Opinions are the lifeblood of this forum,  it's impossible to engage without it. The premise of the OP is an opinion too, as expressed by "some experts". 

But i agree, we've both said our piece, now we hold our peace. Have a good week, mate

~ Regards,  PA

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

I appreciate your time.  Opinions are the lifeblood of this forum,  it's impossible to engage without it. The premise of the OP is an opinion too, as expressed by "some experts". 

But i agree, we've both said our piece, now we hold our peace. Have a good week, mate

~ Regards,  PA

Peace my friend, and you have a great week!:tu:

• Like 2

Raw Story - Left Biased - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - CredibleFactual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using an appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Trump is 

18 hours ago, MGB said:

In all honesty Trump is sick. Look up Narcissism and tell me if he does not exhibit every single sign.

• Grandiosity and overestimates their worth and abilities
  • Belief of being ‘special’ and that only other ‘special’ people are worth time and energy
  • Fanaticizes about success and their own brilliance as well as other personal qualifications that are special
  • Needs constant admiration
  • Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., believing that they are so special, others should give them favorable treatment
  • Exploits others, i.e., takes advantage of people as their right to do so
  • Typically arrogant and self-serving and patronizing of others
  • Lacks empathy, i.e., doesn’t have compassion for others and doesn’t understand these feelings of others
  • Envious of others although they won’t show this and also believes that others are envious of them.

https://reachoutrecovery.com/9-traits-of-narcissism/

But I expect nothing but laugh emojis from several in here, and not, yeah, maybe Trump is sick.

yes, trump is an emotional and intellectual cripple.  When Dick Cheney calls him the most dangerous threat to the country. .that should tell you something. ?   trump is crazy enough to actually attempt a revolutionary coup!  He would rule the world if enough people would support him that far,   luckily, there just aren’t enough people that crazy or stupid.    Goodbye Donald.

• Like 2

Based on what I saw Tuesday I will be surprised if he has more than 100 people show up at Waco.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Raw Story - Left Biased - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - CredibleFactual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using an appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Wow, this post is brilliant, and the source no matter the bias has high credibility and factual reporting. Yet, what’s most amazing about your post is IT DOESN’T NAME THE MEDIA SITE YOUR REFERRING TOO,:lol: Are we suppose to guess, see a psychic or are you going to tell us some day in the future!:lol:

Man, thanks for the laugh I need one this morning!:lol:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Based on what I saw Tuesday I will be surprised if he has more than 100 people show up at Waco.  

I actually think Waco will be one of his better rallies where attendance is concerned. I am certain the far rightwing Extremist community will show up in force. Trump is where their hopes and dreams are pinned, he is the only American politician who will support there cause they need him to succeed!:yes:

JIMHO

• Like 1

Just imagine for a second if Waco had happened during Trump’s presidency. 

• Confused 1

On 3/21/2023 at 8:21 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I'll be glad to help.

I'm wearing my secret decoder ring, and that picks all those dog whistles and coded messages. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I'll be glad to help.

I'm wearing my secret decoder ring, and that picks all those dog whistles and coded messages. :)

I think you should loan it to him. I really feel sorry for Trumps supporters here, they are losing their minds and the indictments have not even come down yet. These individuals really need to learn how to relax, and just take things as they come because there is nothing they can do about it!:lol:

Peace Earl!:tu:

• Like 1