Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time traveller claims aliens will invade Earth tomorrow

Eldorado

"take back the earth"  that sounds like they are not really aliens.   People have predicted this many times, just like the date jesus is supposed to show up but never does.   

• Like 9

I dont believe in aliens.

We have many lower evolved forms of life here on Earth and of course our own civilization. We argue therefore that advanced species are ones with civilizations and we project that onto the rest of the universe. We expect to see multi-system or even galactic civilizations. But where are the signs of them?

Lower life forms > Civilization > ????

I`m going to argue that a more evolved species that us isn`t one with a civilization because higher than civilization is possible. What the hell that is I dont know, and if it is God I`m unsure too. But I dont believe in aliens and I think we are not alone at the same time. I think something so far above us which we have yet to even comprehend it is already here.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Camo and heavy boots, bullet proof vest and a good helmet.

Dont forget some lube, it will help with all the probing.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

just like the date jesus is supposed to show up but never does.   

There's a solid reason for that to be true.  The Book makes it clear that NO ONE knows that day or hour.  We will know when we're in the right "season" but beyond that, anyone who names a date, is either ignorant of scripture or they're running a scam.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, and-then said:

There's a solid reason for that to be true.  The Book makes it clear that NO ONE knows that day or hour.  We will know when we're in the right "season" but beyond that, anyone who names a date, is either ignorant of scripture or they're running a scam.

But somehow people make money off bible thumpers that don't ever read the bible by claiming jesus will be in such and such a town on such and such a date.  I was not commenting on the bible, I was commenting on the hoaxes that are the same whether you are waiting for jesus or aliens.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

"take back the earth"  that sounds like they are not really aliens.

It's probably the dinosaurs.

:tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

“Yes, I am a real time traveller, the world will soon end,”

Do you know what time, El?

I have a dental appointment at 2.

• Haha 8

Jesus shows up on toast, tortillas, and other foods to remind us that being in a Cannibal cult is good! 
Aliens show up to save, probe, eat, or enslave us.

I show up for the whisky.

• Haha 5

Joking aside, this story actually reminds me of a plot line from a sci-fi book by Craig Falconer.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eldorado said:

“Another alien, whose world was destroyed by the hostiles, will save some of us. On March 23, 2023, about 8,000 people will be taken to another habitable planet,” it continues.

So given that Australia and Japan are closer to the international date line, will they be invaded first?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

one minute they are making us pancakes then the next minute they are destroying the human race......

if its the same aliens then I think they need to seek psychological help!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

So given that Australia and Japan are closer to the international date line, will they be invaded first?

I hope not, I enjoy Japanese entertainment. As far as Australia goes I think the flora and fauna should be enough to battle the aliens and that’s before the Bogans show up with coolers full of fosters.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

I hope not, I enjoy Japanese entertainment. As far as Australia goes I think the flora and fauna should be enough to battle the aliens and that’s before the Bogans show up with coolers full of fosters.

I hate to break it to you but Australians stopped drinking Fosters in the 1990s.  Even bogans won't touch the stuff.  If you feel that you've been lied to upon hearing this, well Fosters has been lying to the world for decades about Australian drinking preferences, a bit like Outback Steakhouse but a fraction less egregious imo, as some Australians at least used to drink fosters, whereas no Australians ever ate a bloomin' onion except in the USA.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 3

they better start to hurry, only just over 4h left in my timezone...

• Like 1

It's been a very slow start to this invasion.

Maybe they're very small and it has started but we can't see them yet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It's been a very slow start to this invasion.

Maybe they're very small and it has started but we can't see them yet 

Yeah.....I've been looking for flying saucers all day and haven't seen a darn thing.  

• Like 1

Aliens don't want our weak, disease ridden, frail human bodies. If another culture out in the universe has the capability to travel the vast distances between us, they have unimaginable technology that they have no need of anything on this planet. To reach that level of technology means they surpassed us probably billions of years ago. We are subpar bags of wet salt and minerals, all of which is out there easily found. 

• Haha 2

They're at the border!

• Haha 1