Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All The Current Legal Cases Against Trump: A Guide to all Current Legal Cases

Grim Reaper 6

With so many investigations and cases floating around, maintaining a sense of the issues at stake in each investigation, the timeline for them, and how serious a threat to the former president they pose is tricky—even when you’ve been following the cases for years now, as I have. Here’s my attempt to put all of the open criminal cases against Donald Trump in context for easy reference. I’ve arranged the cases by my assessment of the seriousness of the allegations to democracy and the rule of law, from the least significant to the most.

The Cases Against Trump: A Guide (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, it looks like they can strike the nonsense in NY off the list.  Bragg seems to have omitted several hundred pages of potentially exculpatory evidence from the GJ.  There's also a letter from Stormy admitting they had no affair.  Ooops...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and-then said:

Well, it looks like they can strike the nonsense in NY off the list.  Bragg seems to have omitted several hundred pages of potentially exculpatory evidence from the GJ.  There's also a letter from Stormy admitting they had no affair.  Ooops...

Yes I read the letter dated from 2018, When the payoff occurred she has already explained the purpose of the letter and the reason it was requested as part of the cover up.

This is hilarious Joe Tacopina Trumps Current lawyer on the Stormy Daniels case was interviewed in 2018, he he says Trump should be prosecuted!:lol:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Better check your sources on that, fact or speculation?   Makes a good story, but is it true?

The letter is true, I have read it and the purpose of the letter according to Stormy Daniels was written as part of the cover up after she was paid.

So this is all a nothing burger, nothing more!

I see Trump wasn't arrested on Tuesday and DA Alvin Bragg decided to delay. Maybe he wants more $$$$ from George Soros. :w00t:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I see Trump wasn't arrested on Tuesday and DA Alvin Bragg decided to delay. Maybe he wants more $$$$ from George Soros. :w00t:

I think it may have something to do with his "star witness" asking the GJ why they hadn't seen the nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence that he had provided.  I'm pretty sure that if that report is true, Bragg could face disbarment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The letter is true, I have read it and the purpose of the letter according to Stormy Daniels was written as part of the cover up after she was paid.

So this is all a nothing burger, nothing more!

So... you're saying she lied back then?  How, exactly does that help the case against Trump?  Also, there's this letter:

A Feb. 8, 2018, letter to the Federal Election Commission from Michael Cohen's lawyer

So... was Cohen also lying then so we're supposed to trust him... now?  And this seems like nothing to you?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hawken said:

No the only person that talked about Trump being arrested, was Trump himself. But never fear, Trump received more than $1.5 million dollars in campaign legal fund donations since he said he would be arrested.

How, much did you donate to Trump?:lol:

Well at least someone got paid, pat yourself on the back for being part of it!:tu:

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

So... you're saying she lied back then?  How, exactly does that help the case against Trump?  Also, there's this letter:

A Feb. 8, 2018, letter to the Federal Election Commission from Michael Cohen's lawyer

So... was Cohen also lying then so we're supposed to trust him... now?  And this seems like nothing to you?

I have already seen it, so you posted it what did I miss?

You do know that Cohen submitted copied checks to him from Trump with the amount mentioned and signed by Trump personally.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

41 minutes ago, and-then said:

Note the following tweets are AI Generated this arrest didn’t take place the imagess in the tweets are fakes
Edited by Grim Reaper 6

5 hours ago, and-then said:

I think it may have something to do with his "star witness" asking the GJ why they hadn't seen the nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence that he had provided.  I'm pretty sure that if that report is true, Bragg could face disbarment.

That's partially what sent Cohen to jail and why non-disclosure agreements are so dangerous.  They got paid to lie and got caught over it.  We know for a fact that Trump cheated on wife with Stormy, Cohen went to jail over it, and these documents are proof that people were influenced by Trump/employed by Trump to lie and try and cover it up.  The irony is that Trump's lawyers want to use the fact that Cohen lied to cover up for Trump as proof that he his testimony is "untrustworthy" and should be disregarded.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Note the following tweets are AI Generated this arrest didn’t take place the imagess in the tweets are fakes

Slightly off topic.  One of my friends was messing around with AI and was "training" it by uploading it pictures to learn from.  At the same time my artist friends were freaking out because their art/pictures were being used to for the same thing and the AI would then produce art equal to or better than them using the same stly/theme which was taking their livelyhood away.  These pictures of Trump pretty much shows how good they are these days.

• Like 1

Well you know what?  That is what trials, lawyers and evidence is all about.  If Trump committed no crime and he is totally innocent, he has nothing to worry about.  If he did commit a crime, his excellent lawyers may still be able to get him off.  That is American jurisprudence.

Telling the world you should not appear in court or be charged because you are totally innocent is just so much more noise.  It means nothing. Threatening destruction and violence is pretty characteristic thought, not a think most innocent people do.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

No the only person that talked about Trump being arrested, was Trump himself. But never fear, Trump received more than $1.5 million dollars in campaign legal fund donations since he said he would be arrested.

How, much did you donate to Trump?:lol:

Well at least someone got paid, pat yourself on the back for being part of it!:tu:

Seems that most politicians do that regardless of their party. The ones that hear about on the news just got caught at it.

• Like 2