Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Gates Calls for Sovereign Nations to Surrender Health Authority to WHO

itsnotoutthere

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is calling on the leaders of sovereign nations to surrender the authorities of their countries to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) “global health emergency corps.”

Gates argues that the WHO should be viewed as a “fire department for pandemics” that seizes control of nations on a global level during health emergencies.

Speaking in a New York Times op-ed published Sunday, Gates voiced his support for the WHO’s Global Pandemic Treaty.

The WHO’s treaty will essentially establish an unelected global regime that will override local laws with global protocols if the United Nations agency declares a health emergency.

https://slaynews.com/news/bill-gates-sovereign-nations-surrender-health-authority-who/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

It's not a bad idea.

At least five countries were let down by foolish leaders who are undoubtedly responsible for deaths of the people they were supposed to be leading.

Narendra Modi from India, Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil, Alexander Lukashenko from Belarus, Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico and Trump all mishandled the pandemic and cost lives. Each one has blood on their hands. 

They put weight behind Gates proposal. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

It's a bit stark treky of an idea. 

I wouldn't agree to it without all nations being involved being democracies though. Too many large authoritarian nations out there.

Gates is an idiot.  If anything the pandemic pointed out the flaws inherent with globalism.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Gates is an idiot.  If anything the pandemic pointed out the flaws inherent with globalism.

I suspect there is an agenda.  Gates is not an altruistic humanitarian.  He is a rich man that creates tax evasive "charities" so that he can keep more of his money.   

• Like 8

No one takes Gates seriously, he cannot even fix his own computer program, so I doubt anyone takes his advice.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

No one takes Gates seriously, he cannot even fix his own computer program, so I doubt anyone takes his advice.

He hasn't been involved in running his company in decades.   But his name is on a really crappy product.

• Like 3

Anyone who thinks gates is less competent or less corrupt than any president, especially the orange one, are kidding themselves. 

It couldn't be worse than it has been. Actions of leaders during the pandemic make this a worthy proposal.

• Like 1

No nation will surrender to WHO if they offer help it’s one thing but control of that nation never. Humanity mishandled the pandemic everyone. Do you honestly believe Covid is the last of it? Viruses are born and discovered everyday. All it takes is one that starts it all over again. Threats like Covid should reshape humanity and bring us closer together not separate us with some software nerds idea. Bill Gates is not a doctor or scientist of anything.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2023 at 10:44 AM, DieChecker said:

Just another step toward a world government.

Who is WHO beholden to? Seemingly only to itself...

https://www.who.int/about/governance

Considering how many leaders failed their people during Covid, why shouldn't it be considered? 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 5:44 PM, DieChecker said:

Just another step toward a world government.

Who is WHO beholden to? Seemingly only to itself...

https://www.who.int/about/governance

There are ways to stop the WHO from controlling people & nations!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/community-forum/stop-the-who-power-grab/

"The World Health Organization is preparing amendments to the 2005 International Health Regulations which would give the WHO unprecedented power over national-level governments – and override national sovereignty."

Edited by Amita
  • Thanks 1

It's reassuring rather demoralizing to see that now the threat of covid is diminishing, that folks have a new fear to replace it with...
Chicken Little for World Leader 2023.

• Like 2

biden doesn't care.   Let all the migrants in and infect us all.

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2023 at 2:10 AM, psyche101 said:

Considering how many leaders failed their people during Covid, why shouldn't it be considered? 

....because central to all failures has been unaccountable bureaucrats of which the WHO is the apogee.  If you want your polity to be comically mismanaged, move to Australia or something.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

....because central to all failures has been unaccountable bureaucrats of which the WHO is the apogee.  If you want your polity to be comically mismanaged, move to Australia or something.

No. The morons who flipped the bird at the WHO led their countries into the highest rates of infection on the planet. And caught it themselves.

Australia is the best place on the planet. Your jealousy just make you look stupid. 

Sorry. More stupid. 

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

No. The morons who flipped the bird at the WHO led their countries into the highest rates of infection on the planet. And caught it themselves.

Australia is the best place on the planet. Your jealousy just make you look stupid. 

Sorry. More stupid. 

Were you that guy who was tackled for smoking a cigarette outside?  Your posts are finally making sense!

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

Were you that guy who was tackled for smoking a cigarette outside? 

No I'm the guy who kicks ass 

31 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

Your posts are finally making sense!

Shame we can't say the same for you. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

You'd be AMAZED at how many sheep out there still approve of what was done to the rights of billions.  They're more than happy to let big daddy government tell them what to do.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/8/2023 at 12:10 AM, psyche101 said:

I didn't say we shouldn't. :whistle:

IMHO, I think maybe make the WHO subordinate to the existing UN, for accountability reasons. Not that they're screwed up now, but going forward, for litigation purposes, it should report to a political agency, like the UN.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, and-then said:

You'd be AMAZED at how many sheep out there still approve of what was done to the rights of billions.  They're more than happy to let big daddy government tell them what to do.  

I didn't let them tell me what to do. I got the vaccine on my own accord.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2023 at 5:03 AM, and-then said:

Lol

Says the guy who thinks dewormer cures diseases...... 

You let talk show hosts tell you what to do lol 

Can you say baaaa? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 5:09 AM, DieChecker said:

I didn't say we shouldn't. :whistle:

Now your talking..... :tu:

On 5/13/2023 at 5:09 AM, DieChecker said:

IMHO, I think maybe make the WHO subordinate to the existing UN, for accountability reasons. Not that they're screwed up now, but going forward, for litigation purposes, it should report to a political agency, like the UN.

The UN has a track record of being more a toothless tiger though. Would they be better than the WHO  regarding accountability? 

• Like 1