Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The aether and magnets

trevor borocz johnson

Below is another attempt to explain how the energy in the electric shell can all be pointed away from the nucleus, yet create a magnetic field that points from north to south. The force of the static energy coming from the electric shell is pointed away from the nucleus, then the force changes directions so its pointed north to south. The shape of the nucleus like in this picture of iron, would alter the strength of the electric shell in one area which could be the reason. I'm not sure. The static field created by the shell has to be dependent on the nucleus because if it wasn't shaped by the nucleus, when nuclei line up in a magnet, because all the atoms have a cube nucleus, if the electric shell wasn't the same for each nucleus, the magnetic fields wouldn't operate together and create a larger field. So though 64 and 27 on the periodic chart have magnetic property's, and are perfect cube numbers that would presumably have an electric shell that is balanced on all sides, somehow these elements still create a magnetic field. So I think I'm missing something. Might have something to do with the static magnetic field equaling with the temperature and density of the surrounding aether, the surrounding aether would be like a brick wall pointing in but the push of the shell outwards can change directions and the force created by the energy in the shell goes sideways.

333574964_ironelectricshell.thumb.jpg.a869311cf2fe60ade4dda1253b465eb1.jpg

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

so the aethar is where the sentiant nebular live ? 

14 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

static energy

This isn't a thing. Do you mean static electricity? Energy isn't a thing on its own. 

7 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

This isn't a thing. Do you mean static electricity? Energy isn't a thing on its own. 

Well I'm making it a thing. I read on quora a physicist call magnetic and gravity fields static and that they contained energy. So I don't think I'm the first. I've really only offered up brainstorms so far, nothing concrete. 

41 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Well I'm making it a thing. I read on quora a physicist call magnetic and gravity fields static and that they contained energy. So I don't think I'm the first. I've really only offered up brainstorms so far, nothing concrete. 

If you take a high pressure of something, and a low pressure, and enable the high pressure to flow to the low pressure, while doing some work (such as turning a turbine) that is energy. It is not a physical thing its the ability to do work.

There is also no evidence of an aether.

Edited by Cookie Monster

41 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

If you take a high pressure of something, and a low pressure, and enable the high pressure to flow to the low pressure, while doing some work (such as turning a turbine) that is energy. It is not a physical thing its the ability to do work.

There is also no evidence of an aether.

"Radio, microwaves, UV, visible light and gamma rays have completely different effects, but they're all exactly the same kind of thing: electromagnetic radiation (EMR). They're just waves of energy travelling through space — or through things."

this author describes heat as energy. I doubt you have a better explanation how it works and hence I'm not to concerned with your attack on my semantics. 

50 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

"Radio, microwaves, UV, visible light and gamma rays have completely different effects, but they're all exactly the same kind of thing: electromagnetic radiation (EMR). They're just waves of energy travelling through space — or through things."

this author describes heat as energy. I doubt you have a better explanation how it works and hence I'm not to concerned with your attack on my semantics. 

Energy: https://www.britannica.com/science/energy

From which I quote `energy is the capacity for doing work`. The medium carrying the pressure difference does not turn energy into that medium, the article refers to its designation instead. Hence water is not energy but we can designate a pressurised water jet as having water energy. The energy is simply high pressure water jetting into a low area of pressure to equalize out. And in the process washing leaves off your drive (which is the doing work).

Edited by Cookie Monster

19 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Well I'm making it a thing. I read on quora a physicist call magnetic and gravity fields static and that they contained energy

No, they don't "contain energy". Energy is the description of a system. It isn't a thing on its own.

Perhaps the heat EMR whatever, gets frozen in the gravity field with its pressure of expansion pointing in at the south pole and pointing out at the north pole. Then when the pressure in the shell gathers in the north end it loops around and comes back in the south. To answer if the shell is dependent on the nucleus or the nucleus lines up with the shell may be an infinite question because I can't imagine a nucleus without it's electric shell, its as if to say when did energy and matter first appear? Ridiculous if you answer the big bang.

• 3 weeks later...

A dark substance doesn't 'absorb' heat better then a light one, the magnetic field's retract differently at the same aether temperature. A white substance would retract less then a dark substance, the retraction determines how hot the substance gets.

• Confused 1

Going to assume this has better traction than music theorists etc. (whatever infamous titles they dreamed)) up in college and said that cutting the bass added more treble or blah, and of course, couldn't be more wrong, they were just saving their holy speakers. IDIOTS, we in Rock~N~ROLL! knew better from the get go. IDIOTS! abound.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nosy.Matters said:

Going to assume this has better traction than music theorists etc. (whatever infamous titles they dreamed)) up in college and said that cutting the bass added more treble or blah, and of course, couldn't be more wrong, they were just saving their holy speakers. IDIOTS, we in Rock~N~ROLL! knew better from the get go. IDIOTS! abound.

Greetings to you sir! never had the pleasure! Anyhoo you're a guitar guy? I play little. I once thought of using spindles and a light beam to generate different noise effects in an oscillator. can you help?

Strictly lead, can not help at this moment.

Dinner

babe

Ltrz

U understand.

Oh oscillator --- effects, he's passed away now, reminds me of Art Bell phase effect he developed over years of experimentation. That is all, dinner.

Do you still talk to ghosts with the space heater?  What do they think of your idea?

Can you pull your bunger from the gutter what do you think of your idea?

Aussie

figures

no Saint

Thought Xylene / FenX was on in the DSHS / DHS realms of the Cartel Vice in the states.

* crickets * 

just as well, stuffing my gobber

EDIT

... W A S ... O .. N ... L ... Y

was onl;y SHEEZE !

correcrtion ,damn can't even type 

FenX was on in the DSHS / DHS realms of the Cartel

Edited by Nosy.Matters

• 2 weeks later...

So I was thinking light makes up the electric shell because its temperature/density matches that of the static gravity field of the nucleus. But then I thought how light is varying in temperature so what part of the gravity field is that? A solution might be that frequency gives light its speed not expansion as it cools off and light fills the region of the electric shell because that's where it slows down. Frequency propogates light. lets see if you can answer why before me.

I bet its because the varying temperature always provides the same amount of push between the top and the bottom of the wave.

26 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

So I was thinking light makes up the electric shell because its temperature/density matches that of the static gravity field of the nucleus. But then I thought how light is varying in temperature so what part of the gravity field is that? A solution might be that frequency gives light its speed not expansion as it cools off and light fills the region of the electric shell because that's where it slows down. Frequency propogates light. lets see if you can answer why before me.

I bet its because the varying temperature always provides the same amount of push between the top and the bottom of the wave.

What do you make of photonic time crystals, It’s all very complicated, but here’s the kicker: this never-ending spin-flipping burns no energy. It completely violates the first and second laws of thermodynamics—you get never-ending change for no energy while also not dissolving into chaos. That shouldn’t be possible, so they shouldn’t exist. But they do. It’s one of many places where classical physics falls short of explaining the quantum realm.

How does this fit you hypothesis?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/bizarre-new-time-crystals-could-make-the-world-more-wireless/ar-AA19YK1X?ocid=Peregrine&cvid=ef9300478cdd421e9cb2222b5d9b0184&ei=21

11 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What do you make of photonic time crystals,

It says they amplify light, so I'm wondering where the extra power is coming from for the amplification. Their explanation for how it works is still the same as a caveman's holding a torch. Frankly what worries me is this elite that has these new inventions are emotionally crazy people with these excepted beliefs that make them insane to deal with.