Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Manhattan DA gets death threat

susieice

2 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I don't know who sent it. Though who would plan to murder some high profile figure but mail "I'm going to kill you" beforehand.

To really try to kill someone, you have to have a plan and get close and risk capture and penalty.

If you threaten, you can disrupt procedures, shut down buildings, strike fear in your enemies and encourage your friends all from a safe distancer of hundreds of miles away. 

In fact, if you did not care about killing anybody directly or even who wins, you could  do it from a foreign country; for example Russia or China or Iran just to disrupt and weaken your enemy.  No doubt there are others but those three countries have good reasons to preoccupy and weaken the US.  They have means and motive along with some past history of doing similar things.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

To really try to kill someone, you have to have a plan and get close and risk capture and penalty.

If you threaten, you can disrupt procedures, shut down buildings, strike fear in your enemies and encourage your friends all from a safe distancer of hundreds of miles away. 

In fact, if you did not care about killing anybody directly or even who wins, you could  do it from a foreign country; for example Russia or China or Iran just to disrupt and weaken your enemy.  No doubt there are others but those three countries have good reasons to preoccupy and weaken the US.  They have means and motive along with some past history of doing similar things.

Great post Tate!:tu:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That is the Biden line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

That is the Biden line.

Ok:D the bolded above is the MAGA line!:lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

3 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I don't know who sent it. Though who would plan to murder some high profile figure but mail "I'm going to kill you" beforehand.

Exactly my point, angry folks kill.
Folks riled up into a frenzy kill. 
Someone wanting to make a point warns. 
Someone wanting sympathy warns. 

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I believe it was sent to disrupt procedure. As to who and why, I'm not sure we'll ever get an answer. I do believe republicans want this to be over with. Not slowly drawn out. It should be taken seriously but I doubt anyone plans to kill him. Would a burglar send someone a letter -heads up, I'm going to rob your house.

Edited by Bed of chaos