Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon has footage of UFOs being shot down... but it's classified

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Pentagon has footage of UFOs being shot down... but it's classified
2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Officials have confirmed the existence of recent footage showing UAPs being shot down over North America.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/365583/pentagon-has-footage-of-ufos-being-shot-down-but-its-classified

The "U.F.O.'s" have never harmed anyone , so why are we being aggressive and shooting them down . We don't know what we are messing  with .  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

The "U.F.O.'s" have never harmed anyone , so why are we being aggressive and shooting them down . We don't know what we are messing  with .  

the thing is I reckon they knew exactly what they were- otherwise they would never have shot them down...

whether that be drones/ballons etc

IMO

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I believe it's easy to classify it entirely, rather than to filter things which can give away information about sensors, radar information, altitude information and shape of the object. 

8 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Officials have confirmed the existence of recent footage showing UAPs being shot down over North America.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/365583/pentagon-has-footage-of-ufos-being-shot-down-but-its-classified

I have been waiting all of this time for the release of those images. What was so different about the  those encounters that footage is now classified?! After all, photos of the Chinese spy balloon and videos and photos of the Navy's encounters with UAPs were released.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

I have been waiting all of this time for the release of those images. What was so different about the  those encounters that footage is now classified?! After all, photos of the Chinese spy balloon and videos and photos of the Navy's encounters with UAPs were released.

They have been classified since they were recorded by spotters. Some items are different for scope and purpose for classification. You should know that. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

They have been classified since they were recorded by spotters. Some items are different for scope and purpose for classification. You should know that. 

What caught my attention was after some pilots reported an object interfered with their systems.

"Some of the F-22 Pilots who Tracked the Aircraft that was downed over Alaska yesterday said that it 'Interfered with their Sensors'..."

Such reports have been reported over the decades as pilots reported UFOs interfering with their systems. Another thing that caught my attention was the following account:

They could see No Propulsion Systems on the Aircraft not knowing how it could possibly be staying in the Air,'" 

The pilots reported that they did not know how the object remained airborne?! Could it be the pilots are describing an object other than a balloon? Why did the pilots report they could seen no propulsion systems? Perhaps, there is more to the story about the objects.

'We're calling them objects - not balloons - for a reason':

Pentagon refuses to rule out that objects flying over the US are 'aliens or extraterrestrials' after third UFO is shot down after flying near sensitive military sites

VanHerck said the air force is still unsure how the three objects were staying aloft, as they currently have unknown propulsion systems. He added: 'We're calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason

General Glen VanHerck, USAF 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11742875/U-S-military-shoots-unidentified-object-Lake-Huron-three-days.html

It was stated the objects have "unknown propulsion systems," which would indicate they were  maneuvering objects.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

I have been waiting all of this time for the release of those images. What was so different about the  those encounters that footage is now classified?!

if you believe one or a few or maybe even all of the objects shot down were <not man-made> then why would they confirm having it on film?

I look forward to your entertaining logical rebuttal & no doubt the bombardment of links- it WILL be fun.. Well for me anyway. Carry on ;)

6 hours ago, Dejarma said:

if you believe one or a few or maybe even all of the objects shot down were <not man-made> then why would they confirm having it on film?

I look forward to your entertaining logical rebuttal & no doubt the bombardment of links- it WILL be fun.. Well for me anyway. Carry on ;)

We can begin here and a  good question to first ask is why did they refuse to rule out aliens? Next, what characteristics of those objects had determined they could not rule out aliens?  Why are they not calling them balloons? Apparently the objects were maneuvering as per statement the object's propulsion systems were unknown. I am waiting for photos of recovered wreckage since they claimed the objects were shot down. It should not be difficult at all since I am very sure they knew the locations where the objects were downed.

Lots of questions that need to be answered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

We can begin here and a  good question to first ask is why did they refuse to rule out aliens? Next, what characteristics of those objects had determined they could not rule out aliens?  Why are they not calling them balloons? Apparently the objects were maneuvering as per statement the object's propulsion systems were unknown. I am waiting for photos of recovered wreckage since they claimed the objects were shot down. It should not be difficult at all since I am very sure they knew the locations where the objects were downed.

Lots of questions that need to be answered.

Heh, the aliens obviously felt sorry for the pilots inability to engage, and sent some of their "D" grade drones to make them feel better. :alien:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I need safe airspace to test my antigravity shuttle pod. Middle of the Atlantic Ocean it is.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 5:43 AM, spud the mackem said:

Although people here have a misplaced "if the media didnt tell me it didnt happen" attitude, there are actually have been multiple cases of pilots dying messing with uaps in the news. The first case I read of when exploring the NSA reading room was pretty old. The NSA intercepted a conversation about a pilot that was killed chasing one in Russia and when they asked about it they had got an open honest response about it. There have been more recent incidents in the headlines but I am not sure if it is aggression as much as them merely trying to avoid ours. 

In all honesty I too noticed that they claimed the objects had no sign of propulsion but were not labelled balloons and were deemed a threat after scrambling signals. I thought the story was that they were shot because this is considered an act of war. Which is an idiotic approach to aliens but reasonable toward spy balloons.

Being classified doesnt automatically mean aliens as it is still a current matter of national security. But the silence and the claiming to not be able to locate the wreckage of things that were strategically shot down to fall in unpopulated areas speaks volumes. The nature of how it was handled and predictably not addressed again or explained AT ALL in stark contrast to the identification and coverage of the "chinese spy balloon" sure says a lot.

Shooting half million dollar missiles and pretending we didnt have the capability to pick up the debris off the ground or justify reasoning shouldnt be something taxpayers accept and quickly forget the way our herd of sheep has.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think the fact that is lost on the saucer heads around here is, the locations of where the others were eliminated. 

The large Chinese one was shot down in an area where people on the ground could easily observe and record for themselves. Thye others were very remote areas in Canada and Alaska. Not too many folks in those parts looking for TikTok hits form their drone/balloon footage.

All footage taken by US military and government agencies is immediately classified until they are properly evaluated and vetted for potential release to the public.

I wonder how if these ae allegedly extraterrestrial in origin, they weren't able to e vade US forces and neutralize them in return. They can travel interstellar space and shut down nuke silos, but a single missile lock and strike can reduce them to debris? Sure ok.

Or is it the Malmstrom guys were different aliens? "No General it wasn't us. That was other kids who did that.":lol:

Edited by Trelane

15 minutes ago, Trelane said:

I think the fact that is lost on the saucer heads around here is, the locations of where the others were eliminated. 

The large Chinese one was shot down in an area where people on the ground could easily observe and record for themselves. Thye others were very remote areas in Canada and Alaska. Not too many folks in those parts looking for TikTok hits form their drone/balloon footage.

All footage taken by US military and government agencies is immediately classified until they are properly evaluated and vetted for potential release to the public.

I wonder how if these ae allegedly extraterrestrial in origin, they weren't able to e vade US forces and neutralize them in return. They can travel interstellar space and shut down nuke silos, but a single missile lock and strike can reduce them to debris? Sure ok.

Or is it the Malmstrom guys were different aliens? "No General it wasn't us. That was other kids who did that.":lol:

At least we know the objects are not that long lost Roswell weather balloon that was replaced in 1994 with a Project Mogul balloon flight #4, which records show was a balloon flight that never was, so perhaps they were the "Malmstrom guys" (extraterrestrials) who were responsible since the government has refused to rule out extraterrestrials and has now replaced 'balloons' as "objects," which is understandable considering they have admitted not knowing how it could possibly be staying in the Air,"

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 6:00 AM, Trelane said:

Hang on. Wasn’t that long ago you were denying the existence of UFO’s. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Hang on. Wasn’t that long ago you were denying the existence of UFO’s. 

Nope. You (like many others) have confused my statements. However, I have repeatedly stated they are not extraterrestrial craft. 

I have stated also that most reports can be rationalized and explained by earthly and very mundane items.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Nope. You (like many others) have confused my statements. However, I have repeatedly stated they are not extraterrestrial craft. 

I have stated also that most reports can be rationalized and explained by earthly and very mundane items.

You have no idea what you’re on about

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

You have no idea what you’re on about

Really? please link where I have ever stated or denied the existence of UFOs or UAPs. I'll wait.

You've lost the plot here my friend. Your contrarianism is tedious and boring. I invite you to look elsewhere for your nonsense arguments.

....I see by your added emoji you're lost. It's ok, I understand. Reading comprehension can be difficult when someone is trying feverishly to be right. 

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Really? please link where I have ever stated or denied the existence of UFOs or UAPs. I'll wait.

You've lost the plot here my friend. Your contrarianism is tedious and boring. I invite you to look elsewhere for your nonsense arguments.

I’ve seen a ton of people backpeddle over the years BUT you sir take the proverbial cake. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Trelane said:

yep... Isn't it funny how after 80/ 90 years of so-called modern ufology:

the huge amount of books written...

Who knows how many thousands of hours of research by many individuals over the years?

Many Documentaries/ TV shows/ Lectures/ magazine articles/ probably millions of topics and posts in places like this.

Yet it's STILL classed as a phenomenon.

Even streaming sites put ufo documentaries in the Sci-Fi section & spell check doesn't recognize 'ufology' as a word!

But apparently, aliens ARE here on this planet so we're told- Oh well, there ya go:D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I’ve seen a ton of people backpeddle over the years BUT you sir take the proverbial cake. 

Dam it Trelane.. I thought i'd be the one to be honoured with the 'take the proverbial cake' medal=== it ain't fair! :cry:

I want you banned from here! ;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

yep... Isn't it funny how after 80/ 90 years of so-called modern ufology:

the huge amount of books written...

Who knows how many thousands of hours of research by many individuals over the years?

Many Documentaries/ TV shows/ Lectures/ magazine articles/ probably millions of topics and posts in places like this.

Yet it's STILL classed as a phenomenon.

Even streaming sites put ufo documentaries in the Sci-Fi section & spell check doesn't recognize 'ufology' as a word!

But apparently, aliens ARE here on this planet so we're told- Oh well, there ya go:D

Isn't funny how far we have come from a 1947 "RAAF Captures Flying Saucer" headline to a few government cover stories and finally to where we are in 2023 with the government admitting it cannot rule out aliens?!. Seems we are heading right back to what the original 1947 headline was all about. 

RoswellDailyRecordJuly8,1947 (1).jpg

Perhaps, there is a hidden message as to why the encounters are now classified since the government's refusal to rule out aliens has now been made public. 

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Heh, the aliens obviously felt sorry for the pilots inability to engage, and sent some of their "D" grade drones to make them feel better. :alien:

The Pentagon would know that it is in trouble if bigfoot comes out of the woods shaking his fist in anger at the Air Force for littering his property with alien "D" grade drones. The press would have a field day if the Pentagon decides to offer an apology to bigfoot during a press briefing.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Haha 2