Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DOCTOR WHO

Walken

One of the biggest events in UK Terrestrial channels history is here on Saturday...

Is anyone else finding themselves humming the theme tune evrey where they go?

DOCTOR WHO STARTS SATURDAY!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• Talon

• star_child

• *MoG*

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate that women who is in it now, that one who was married to that guy. mad.gif

LOL! "that woman.....who was married to that guy" tongue.gif You mean some-time pop singer Billie Piper - who was married to general-waste-of-time-but-thinks-he's-wonderful some-time DJ Chris Evans. wink2.gif

I think Chris Ecclestone is going to work as the Dr, even though at the moment he seems a bit odd: hair's too short! Roll on Saturday, 7:00pm original.gif

Yeah, thats her. She is so stupid looking. What is with her chin and teeth???? blink.gif

One of the biggest events in UK Terrestrial channels history is here on Saturday...

Is anyone else finding themselves humming the theme tune evrey where they go?

DOCTOR WHO STARTS SATURDAY!

533787[/snapback]

I'll be watching... Although I don't think it's gonna be as big as what everyone is expecting it to be.

And I'm finding myself humming 'Is This The Way To Amarillo' everywhere I go... tongue.gif

I look forward to see if they have kept the magical feeling of the original series?

I think they;ve managed that.

The darleks appear in episode 6.

We have to wait that long???? So unfair! mad.gifno.gif

I hated Dr Who as a kid,but am quite looking forward to the new one.

Even though Billie is in it disgust.gif

me and my mates are gonna watch it with our pants on our heads....Why?

Because we want to,because we want to. huh.gif

Davros was bloody scary.Darlecs are cool,they can fly in the new series so you couldnt hide upstairs.

I quite like Chris Ecclestone but Dr whos not the same without a scarf.And like star child I too despise Billie whateverhernameis!

Does anyone else remember the best joke in the world in 84.

"Knock Knock"

"Whos there?"

"Doctor"

"Doctor who?"

"You just said it!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif " no.gif

post-6315-1111518384.jpg

lol, best knock knock joke ever!

Closeing in on two days...

Boy, this is getting exciteing.

Davros was bloody scary.Darlecs are cool,they can fly in the new series so you couldnt hide upstairs.

I quite like Chris Ecclestone but Dr whos not the same without a scarf.And like star child I too despise Billie whateverhernameis!

Does anyone else remember the best joke in the world in 84.

"Knock Knock"

"Whos there?"

"Doctor"

"Doctor who?"

"You just said it!!!!!  w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gifno.gif

536910[/snapback]

*moans* I thought that old gem had been consigned to the garbage can years ago! laugh.gif

I wonder if they will show it over here too, I do miss Dr Who. Daleks and Cybermen kick ass. Davros reminds me of an ex-girlfriend....

and lets all admit it, we have all, at least once, stood in a phone box and made 'the noise'...

...c'mon, you know you all have!

also, anyone remembering season 25, with the story Rememberance Of The Daleks will see that hovering Daleks are nothing new...

Oh come on Hoagy it was a classic,I was only 8,it was funny at the time! w00t.gif

Apparantly when the Daleks fly they say "ELEVATE" in their freaky "EXTERMINATE"voice.Thrusters come out of the bottom of them and everything! w00t.gif It sounds Cool. cool.gif

Did anyone see the Paul Mcgann Dr Who film a few years ago,cos I didn't...Where did it go? (at least Billy wasn't in it dontgetit.gif ) A bit like Withnail and I, but without Withnail,and sober?????and as a timelord?.....with a tardis whatever that is?...

Darleks REALLY scare me. I don't know why.

ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

Oh come on Hoagy it was a classic,I was only 8,it was funny at the time! w00t.gif

Apparantly when the Daleks fly they say "ELEVATE" in their freaky "EXTERMINATE"voice.Thrusters come out of the bottom of them and everything! w00t.gif It sounds Cool. cool.gif

Did anyone see the Paul Mcgann Dr Who film a few years ago,cos I didn't...Where did it go? (at least Billy wasn't in it dontgetit.gif ) A bit like Withnail and I, but without Withnail,and sober?????and as a timelord?.....with a tardis whatever that is?...

540296[/snapback]

Oh dear. Phone the hosptial, for I just tried to say 'ELEVATE' like a Dalek...

it's not ELEVATE

It's more like ER-LEE-VATE

Well, then we can both go to hospital together.

This is not natural for me, making funny robot noises. Honest, it isn't.