Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DOCTOR WHO

Walken

NEWS: The daleks have not been signed up for a second series, however are currently in negotians to be BOUGHT by the BBC from their creators.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• Talon

• star_child

• *MoG*

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEWS: Supposed new footage of the NEW MODEL DALEK was leaked onto the net, showing it to be like a giant spider creature such as that from WOTW's. The footage has since been removed and there is as of now no comment on it's reliabilaty.

NEWS: The BBC have denied the pictures claiming to be the new dalek, which I've had a lot of trouble finding and still haven't.

TOMORROWS EPISODE: Trouble in the 19th centurey....

Tonight at 7: The unequit dead. Sorry for my earlier mistake; I mistook a comment on the official forum.

It's beggening to feel like I'm talking to myself in this thread, lol.

Well the unquite dead was brilliant; for an episode set in the past it ruled and the plot twists were rivetting.

Next weeks episode, the alien invasion of london, will be set in present times and see a ufo crashing through big ben, forceing the media and the world to face the exsistence of extra terrestrials, followed by their hostile intentions...

Next weeks episode, the alien invasion of london, will be set in present times and see a ufo crashing through big ben, forceing the media and the world to face the exsistence of extra terrestrials, followed by their hostile intentions...

I heard they're saying its controversial as the aliens will kill the Cabinet and take their places. And their not sure if they should show it before the election.

lol, sounds like fun. I hope a journalist asks mr. Howard is hes an alien at the nest press conference original.gif

I don't think anything needs to replace him, he's already not of this world

WORD: The unquiet dead will appear again tonight at & on BBc 3. I strongly suggest you watch it original.gif

I used to watch Dr. Who on PBS with my grandpa when I was alot younger. I didn't know it was still going. How many years has Dr. Who been going on? I know they have had quite a few different Dr.s.

9 to be exact.

They stopped for a decade or two. Now its the come back; 10-20 years later the doctor returns.

Saturday's episode was the best yet original.gif

As for next weeks: aliens killing the cabinet and taking their places? You mean it hasn't already happened? tongue.gif

lol thumbsup.gif

Trailers for the episode are now avaliable on the website and can be seen regularley on the BBC.

it's on here on tuesday nights on cbc.

maybe someone can help me out.

just a trivia question going on here, but what does t.a.r.d.i.s.

T.A.R.D.I.S. = Time And Relative Dimensions In Space original.gif

DAMN IT! I was gonna awnser that! no.gif

thanks, i was debating the meaning with a co worker.

i was wrong.

Lol, so, any other Doctor Who questions? happy.gif

The officiail doctor who BBC homepage has been updated in preperation for next weeks episode, Aliens of London.

Lol, so, any other Doctor Who questions? 

How did each Docter die? huh.gif

The doctor never died really, simply regenerated.

The doctor will only truly die after his ninth regeneration, as he is limited to that.

Aliens of London was just on. It ruled. I'm really looking fowards to the sequel next saturday original.gif

NEWS: David Tennant is officially the tenth doctor who.

Actually I'm pretty sure its after his 13's life he'll die. I'm sure the series has said several times it was 13 lives and that cats had 9. The Master had 13 after all.... well 14 if you include his cheating