Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Judge shields Hunter Biden’s finances from public

OverSword

A judge ordered Hunter Biden’s financial records to be shielded from the public in an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas.

Circuit Judge Holly Meyer ruled Monday that all of the information the first son submits to the court related to his request to lower child-support payments, including financial records, will remain under seal.

Only attorneys on the case or expert witnesses retained to testify will be allowed access to the financial records, Meyer ruled.

In her order, Meyer addressed the political interest in Biden’s finances, which could include the names of those who bought his paintings and what they paid for them.

One was priced at nearly a quarter-million dollars at a gallery show late last year.

Link

• Like 5

The public doesn't matter. Is it common to share paternity case records with the public?

As long as those opposing his case get to see them. That's what matters. 

Personally I hope they go up. And in years to come I expect the treatment of his daughter will come back and bite him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

The public doesn't matter. Is it common to share paternity case records with the public?

Personally I hope they go up. And in years to come I expect the treatment of his daughter will come back and bite him. 

Based on his behaviour, Hunter’s got exactly what it takes to be the Republican Nominee for President.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Based on his behaviour, Hunter’s got exactly what it takes to be the Republican Nominee for President.

Fair call. 

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Until the time he can't remember his own wifes name & can't go a whole day without s***ing his pants, then he can be president of the USA.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Haha 2

He needs a better lawyer.  A good lawyer would make it so not even the police, FBI, Special Council, or Congress could get his financial records- let alone the public. 

He also needs to say "witchhunt" and "so sad" a bunch of times. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Until the time he can't remember his own wifes name & can't go a whole day without s***ing his pants, then he can be president of the USA.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJc4sS_yEZAzb7BTsA_YB

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJc4sS_yEZAzb7BTsA_YB

A picture is worth a thousand words. Well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, psyche101 said:

But putting Trump's tax returns into the public whirlwind was what, perfectly advisable?  uh huh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

But putting Trump's tax returns into the public whirlwind was what, perfectly advisable?  uh huh

Hunter Bidens not the president or running for the presidency. Knowing his  child support payments is meaningless to me. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yes everyone is supposed to pay taxes. They should be hidden because everyone should be paying the same according to bracket 

Child support is based on individual circumstances. As long as his ex gets that information it is important so the payments are proportional.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In her order, Meyer addressed the political interest in Biden’s finances, which could include the names of those who bought his paintings and what they paid for them.

The whole painting-thing is so LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Like the tax returns of literally all Presidential candidates of the past 70 years?  The tax returns that Trump said he would release himself if he won the nominee?  Yes.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Cut him a little slack, Trump has had a lot of wives and a few pretend ones, its hard to keep the current one straight.   And the Depends mostly do a good job so There are plenty of things to criticize him about without that.

29 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

The whole painting-thing is so LOL

I know, so primitive.  Actual objects that he had to touch himself.  He could have made millions making NFT's out  of some of his photographs, or even a few thousand like Melania did.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I know, so primitive.  Actual objects that he had to touch himself.  He could have made millions making NFT's out  of some of his photographs, or even a few thousand like Melania did.

If the smartest man Joe Biden knows was selling six-figure paintings after Biden left office, I don’t think as many people would care. The implication is that foreign influence is being bought. It’s not entirely clear why someone would pay a former president for political favor, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

The implication is that foreign influence is being bought. It’s not entirely clear why someone would pay a former president for political favor, 

Is that it?  Well, we do have precedent for that, Trump Tower was a drop off point for  favors and gifts.  With Jared and Ivanka pulling in 600 million during their time as advisors and that US changed policy toward Yemen before the Saudis gave Jared another 2 billion to invest, I would say the office of President can be pretty lucrative.  

I would like to see it stopped on all sides.  Obviously the emoluments clause was not enough tot do that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Hunter Bidens not the president or running for the presidency. Knowing his  child support payments is meaningless to me. 

Mon ami,

When Trump's tax returns were made public, he was not the President of the United States, nor had he yet announce that he would be running for that office. 
And if the IRS ok'd Trump's tax returns in the first place, then I don't need to see them either. 

21 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Like the tax returns of literally all Presidential candidates of the past 70 years?  The tax returns that Trump said he would release himself if he won the nominee?  Yes.  

Come on, Agent Orange, you know better than that, the house *forced* the IRS to release Trump's tax records, it was NOT voluntary

I'm having trouble here, A0. Can you name the last person - besides Trump, to have his tax records forcibly released by the IRS? 

32 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Mon ami,

When Trump's tax returns were made public, he was not the President of the United States, nor had he yet announce that he would be running for that office. 
And if the IRS ok'd Trump's tax returns in the first place, then I don't need to see them either. 

They tried to get his tax returns when he was president the process just took a while.

Also everyone knew he was running for president again after he lost.

Don't be silly. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

It's fine if Hunter Biden's finances are not available to the public.  But there are allegedly multiple investigations into his activities no doubt including influence peddling so you can bet people in the FBI and the justice dept. have access to his information.

• Like 1