Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who do you want to meet in Heaven?

Faeden

Hi all

A more light hearted question for you now.

If you could meet anyone in the after life who would it be? And why do you want to meet them? and what would you say to them or ask them?

The first I would want to meet is Star my dog, because I miss her, and I think I would say ‘lets go on the mother of all walkies’..

The next is all my friends and loved ones that went before me, and would say wasup!!

The next I think I would want to meet Jesus, because I believe the real man was a hugely inspirational man, and knew the secrets to god and unconditional love, I think I would say to him ‘I am truly sorry for all the hate fear and war that has been done in your name as I am sure you know, they dont mean it, please forgive them’. In fact I would want to meet all the religious leaders and apologise for mans behaviour.

The next would be Gandhi, because he showed the world that you can achieve anything you want without violence, no matter how much the odds are stacked against you. I think id say to him ‘Thanks for teaching a valuable lesson to the world, its just a shame more dont learn from it’. And also thanks for making sandals cool.

Then I would want to meet Hitler so I can kick him up the butt, and then ask him, ‘Why????’

Then Diane Fossey, because she had the courage to do what I dont have the courage to do.

Then the UM member Jesus_freak and then say to him ‘what’s a matter? You look surprised to see me’ thumbsup.gif

Theirs loads of others I would want to meet, but I would bore you. What about everyone else, who would you want to meet in heaven, and why ?

All the best

Faeden

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightbeyondthedark

• Faeden

• P4P3R T1G3R2

• Lostchild1962

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats an excellent question Faeden... Cheers to you! thumbsup.gif

There is so many people I would love to meet... But if I had to pick just one, I would have to say Jesus... He's kind of my hero... tongue.gif

LBD

I thought about it a little bit more, and I would also love to meet Martin Luther King Jr.

But there are so many people I would love to meet... Its a hard question to answer for me... Still an awesome question...

LBD

My wife, of course, then Einstein. "Now that you know how the Universe works what do you think?"

Thomas Jefferson would be cool. "Man, they are still arguing about the separation of church and state. Could you clarify that for me?" blink.gif

Every person that I love which would include friends, mentors, and family thumbsup.gif

I'd want to meet George Washington and challange him to a game of checkers to see if I can beat a general/presadent. I always wanted to play something with someone out of the ordenary. grin2.gif

Faeden,

Do you personally believe Hitler's in Heaven? No dount in my mind that he's not.

If i could meet any one in heaven it would be my older brother who passed away when i was 6

Edited by Alien_child

Excellent question Faeden..

Id have to say my sister wub.gif ..then all my birthfamily I didnt ever meet..then others of course..

I will report to God straightaway and tell Him i have to come back because

we don't have enough Angels in heaven. Gonna go and recruit some more.

As for my family there ? i'll see them next time, i was pretty busy, they could

wait anyway because the time is eternity.

I would wana meet kurt cobain, just to see who the man was behind the amasing and lyricly weird music, plus hes pretty hot. Id also ask about y he commited suicde, or if courtney killed him

I would want to see my grandparents, and tell them sorry I did'nt get chance to say goodbye, before resuming a debate me and my Grandad always used to have about whether ghosts are real or not...

I would also want to see my dog Tess, who I miss dearly crying.gif

But I would definatley want to meet Elvis, to say 'thanks', and having a jam on the acoustic guitar I would've bought with me thumbsup.gif

Hoagy alien.gif

Hi P4P3r T1G3R2

Faeden,

Do you personally believe Hitler's in Heaven?  No dount in my mind that he's not.

534460[/snapback]

Its odd to me how people try and play God, whatever Hitler suffered, or is suffering after death is his own responsibility, and his own fault, its not for me to say or to judge.

I am not arrogant or naive enough to say where Hitler is, I am not God.

I believe no one is condemned forever. Even the souls that have fallen the most, can still take responsibility for there evil actions, which is a step in the right direction, there is always hope for every fallen spirit, or soul living in darkness no matter how far one has strayed from god. What happens to each soul is not up to God nor is it up to me or you to judge where they go, or where they are. There redemption lies within the fallen soul him/her self and no one stands in his or her way, but them selves.

God doesn’t punish. People that do evil punish them selves the moment they make the conscious decision with there free will to do the act of harm or evil that they might have done on earth, most people that do evil do it because they are ignorant to the evils they are doing, being ignorant means to be in the dark, so darkness will be there place of dwelling when they pass, again whether they help them self out of that darkness is not up to me nor is it up to God or anyone else, its up to them and them alone.

I believe that some might suffer in darkness for 1000s of years while others a year, it all depends on the individual soul and on how far they have fallen into darkness away from the light of the godhead.

Hitler did unspeakable amounts of evil, so he is going to have inevitably untold amounts of personal demons to battle with, how he copes with them, and whether he faces them and takes responsibility for them is up to him, and him alone, its not up to me to judge. Where Hitler is, is not my business, nor is it my right to judge where he is, he will have a hard enough time judging him self and facing up to his evil mind set, after what he did to humanity I dread to think the personal mental torment he had to face, but then again he did the evils he did, so its not on my shoulders or anyone else’s for that matter to judge him. The balanced universal mind of god will take care of him.

Sorry for going of topic there.

All the best

Faeden

Good question original.gif

Personally aside from the obvious(freinds, family, God, Jesus):

the Archangel Michael(for one thing like to get an exact blow by blow of him throwing Satan's sorry butt out of Heaven)

Good question original.gif

Personally aside from the obvious(freinds, family, God, Jesus):

the Archangel Michael(for one thing like to get an exact blow by blow of him throwing Satan's sorry butt out of Heaven)

535565[/snapback]

LOL

Thats a good one...

I'm next in line for that story...

LBD

Faeden,

Thanks for the reply thumbsup.gif. I wasn't trying to play God just listening to what the Bible says original.gif. You didn't go off topic cool.gif.

I don't understand why people think about dying so much when living and enjoying your life is so much better. This also makes me sad to hear young people talk about death; my daughter went through this. I think they have too many problems that maybe should belong to their parents or possibly an older sibling. You see, I think back, and my daughter and maybe other's had a lot of responsibilities placed upon them. Then there is the sexual pressure's and the social pressures and I just wish they could see past this time in their life and know that all of this bull is trivial, and a waste of time.

We are not measured by how much money we have, who and how many friends we have and many other concerns. When we loose everything; your money, your friends and even your family and also your home & car, all you have left is yourself. It seems to be your darkest hour and you feel empty and all alone but it is truly amazing to discover that you can start over, even from nothing, and to get a second, a third or one hundred chances to start over.

Sometimes you have to be your very own best friend.

No one will love you as much as yourself and it's okay to love yourself and to be selfish. Selfish is not Self-Centered.

So instead of dwelling upon the end of your life, think about how you would like to direct your life starring you as lead actor, best supporting actor and even best in the music catagory. The greatest joy to my life is looking and being outside. The beauty of nature is to live for and it's free. Think of yourself as a new plant sprouting over and over each new season and soon you will love to live the life.

Death sucks.

By the way, when I die, and if there really is a place called Heaven then I want to be with my Mamma most of all.

As for Hitler - I do not care where he is and I am not sure if I could forgive him and love him unconditionally because this person killed people out of ignorance and jealousy.

My mom was not an angel but I do love her unconditionally.

Death is a real downer, Man. sad.gif

Edited by pisces1963

Very good point pisces1963 thumbsup.gif

We should focus on life..

I could think of other dictators that were just as bad as hitler.

Hi all

A more light hearted question for you now.

If you could meet anyone in the after life who would it be? And why do you want to meet them? and what would you say to them or ask them?

The first I would want to meet is Star my dog, because I miss her, and I think I would say ‘lets go on the mother of all walkies’..

The next is all my friends and loved ones that went before me, and would say wasup!!

The next I think I would want to meet Jesus, because I believe the real man was a hugely inspirational man, and knew the secrets to god and unconditional love, I think I would say to him ‘I am truly sorry for all the hate fear and war that has been done in your name as I am sure you know, they dont mean it, please forgive them’. In fact I would want to meet all the religious leaders and apologise for mans behaviour.

The next would be Gandhi, because he showed the world that you can achieve anything you want without violence, no matter how much the odds are stacked against you. I think id say to him ‘Thanks for teaching a valuable lesson to the world, its just a shame more dont learn from it’. And also thanks for making sandals cool.

Then I would want to meet Hitler so I can kick him up the butt, and then ask him, ‘Why????’

Then Diane Fossey, because she had the courage to do what I dont have the courage to do.

Then the UM member Jesus_freak and then say to him ‘what’s a matter? You look surprised to see me’  thumbsup.gif 

Theirs loads of others I would want to meet, but I would bore you. What about everyone else, who would you want to meet in heaven, and why ?

All the best

Faeden

534369[/snapback]

Who do I want to meet in Heaven, should I be lucky enough to get there?

God, Jesus, Mary, Dead relatives, actually there's quiote a few people. Why would be personal.