Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows

WVK

• The title was changed to Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows

The Philadelphia Fashion District Mall just imposed a strict curfew because of the trouble teens are causing. Everyone under 18 has to be accompanied by an adult who is at least 23 after 2 pm daily. Those who are 18 must show proof of age. Terrible how these kids are acting.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/fashion-district-announces-new-curfew-for-those-under-18-to-be-enforced-daily/3546108/

There's a curfew for 18 and under city wide. They must be in by 10 pm.

https://www.fox29.com/news/curfew-for-philadelphia-residents-under-18-could-become-permanent

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, pellinore said:

I wonder if there is a racial element?

I don't really want to bring race into this because we all know any teenager can be just as bad and destructive as any other kid if they take the notion. I think attitude has a lot more to do with it.

• Like 3

Is this one of those stupid trends from Tick Tock? the new smash car windows challenge?

• Like 1

Chicago, Chicago that toddling town
Chicago, Chicago I will show you around
I love it that you bet your bottom dollar you lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago
The town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down
--------------------------------

What a wonderful city, eh? 
I think they got all excited thinking about that Democrat Party convention in 2024