Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nashville shooter leaves suicide note and 20 journals.


and-then

Recommended Posts

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/raid-at-nashville-shooter-audrey-hales-home-yields-journals-covenant-yearbooks/

Compare this behavior with how ANY crime by a person affiliated even distantly with the "Right" side of the political spectrum.  We would know everything about them, even some stuff that wasn't even proven.  In this case, the young woman's motives, motives she CLEARLY wanted to share once she was gone, remain hidden.  A suicide note AND 20 journals.  Not a word is allowed to be made public.  NOT ONE.  

Any guesses as to why this might be?

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No commentary at all, eh?  Gee, I wonder why not...:w00t:

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Piney said:

I don't think it's a Left or Right thing. I think it's a mental health issue.

Even New Jersey doesn't require mental health evaluations for gun ownership and I think that should be a Federal law.

 

We'll just have to disagree on that point because I understand from history that governments NEVER treat citizens equitably and they have no right to capriciously remove a right that is God given.

But my point here wasn't even about gun control.  The point was that there is a clear double standard where these events are concerned and it cannot be credibly denied.  Had this person been a "proud Boy" or Trump supporter, we both know that every single word of these journals and other written documents would be plastered EVERYWHERE and it would be in the news cycle for weeks.  The fact that her thoughts/grievances have been hidden tells anyone who cares to consider her behavior and that of the media that her words would harm the cause she ostensibly died for and that just cannot be allowed by our media, can it?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, and-then said:

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/raid-at-nashville-shooter-audrey-hales-home-yields-journals-covenant-yearbooks/

Compare this behavior with how ANY crime by a person affiliated even distantly with the "Right" side of the political spectrum.  We would know everything about them, even some stuff that wasn't even proven.  In this case, the young woman's motives, motives she CLEARLY wanted to share once she was gone, remain hidden.  A suicide note AND 20 journals.  Not a word is allowed to be made public.  NOT ONE.  

Any guesses as to why this might be?

Hi And Then.

 

The obviously true answer is that there can be no mention of the "Trans rights" issues which led this murderer to feel justified in their actions.

No doubt the journals and manifesto  echo what even some posters here say. "They are fighting for their existence" & "Its basically a genocide against trans people"

If some mentally ill individual ACTUALLY believes that, then these terrorist like methods of achieving their political goals are justified in their minds. Trans people cannot be anything other than holy saint like victims of society. Never the problem

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure what one can say about the contents of the journals and will have to wait until disclosure is given. For all I know she was raped at that school which led her to believe she needed to be more masculine in life. It may not have anything to do with being trans.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2023 at 12:21 AM, and-then said:

No commentary at all, eh?  Gee, I wonder why not...:w00t:

Because this incident could create hate directed at trans people.  

Now I would like to point out that several people here have said that giving these people and these incidents too much publicity incites other demented individuals to seek similar notoriety and that we should not be giving these incidents quite as much coverage in order to de-incentivize people wanting to become this kind of famous.

I personally feel that publishing manifestos and diaries of mass shooters is a bad idea as there are just too many maniacs out there.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2023 at 10:36 PM, and-then said:

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/raid-at-nashville-shooter-audrey-hales-home-yields-journals-covenant-yearbooks/

Compare this behavior with how ANY crime by a person affiliated even distantly with the "Right" side of the political spectrum.  We would know everything about them, even some stuff that wasn't even proven.  In this case, the young woman's motives, motives she CLEARLY wanted to share once she was gone, remain hidden.  A suicide note AND 20 journals.  Not a word is allowed to be made public.  NOT ONE.  

Any guesses as to why this might be?

Good. We should never share any manifestos of mass shooters. We should burn it.

And we shouldn't broadcast their name across the news either.

We should broadcast the names of the victims.

There is a reason we don't have famous serial killers anymore, because they keep their names hidden now so as to not inspire copycats 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I personally feel that publishing manifestos and diaries of mass shooters is a bad idea as there are just too many maniacs out there.

I can agree with you, except we all know that this isn't the real reason for this case being gagged.  How do we know?  Because had it been a person who was attacking Trans folks, we'd have known what the perp had for his last meal, what his dog's name was, his second grade teacher's politics...  It is a disgusting double standard that I'm talking about, not making a statement about wanting to glorify the animal that slaughters kids.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Because this incident could create hate directed at trans people.  

Now I would like to point out that several people here have said that giving these people and these incidents too much publicity incites other demented individuals to seek similar notoriety and that we should not be giving these incidents quite as much coverage in order to de-incentivize people wanting to become this kind of famous.

I personally feel that publishing manifestos and diaries of mass shooters is a bad idea as there are just too many maniacs out there.

In most cases I think you're right.

In trans circles, violent imagery and themes are common 

download.jpeg.jpg.3a292a5acccc7e15072f72679cf3538f.jpgdownload.png.a83969d6ce0c04032bd262ff76e9a4ee.png

On Twitter, these are posted next to comments like: "next time I see a trans person harassed for using the Bathroom" 

Along with praise for this particular school shooter for being a hero.

Just look at the desperate need to burn the manifesto in the pro trans post above. If ANYONE needed to read that manifesto and see if they agreed with it, it should be him. Similarly, any anti muslim person should have read the mosque massacre manifesto. It would give them cause to reflect if they agreeed with any part of it.

 

 

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

In most cases I think you're right.

In trans circles, violent imagery and themes are common 

download.jpeg.jpg.3a292a5acccc7e15072f72679cf3538f.jpgdownload.png.a83969d6ce0c04032bd262ff76e9a4ee.png

On Twitter, these are posted next to comments like: "next time I see a trans person harassed for using the Bathroom" 

Along with praise for this particular school shooter for being a hero.

Just look at the desperate need to burn the manifesto in the pro trans post above. If ANYONE needed to read that manifesto and see if they agreed with it, it should be him. Similarly, any anti muslim person should have read the mosque massacre manifesto. It would give them cause to reflect if they agreeed with any part of it.

 

 

2A iconography is evil and scary when its trans people doing it :rolleyes:

Funny how some of UMs strongest 2A supporters seen images of guns talking about defending our rights as a bad thing when its trans people doing it instead of white guys talking about defending against the government...

 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How do we know he wasn't right-wing?  Being trans or gay doesn't prevent someone from being conservative.

There is a lot of assumptions based on what they are instead of what they might truly believe going on here.  

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Good. We should never share any manifestos of mass shooters. We should burn it.

And we shouldn't broadcast their name across the news either.

We should broadcast the names of the victims.

There is a reason we don't have famous serial killers anymore, because they keep their names hidden now so as to not inspire copycats 

100%

They write these things in some twisted idea that they will be seen in the right light or make history.

That motivation can be removed by leaving these people to be remembered as faceless cowards. Nobody ever remembering them. Remember the victims never the perpetrators.

 

Christchurch shootings: Ardern vows never to say gunman's name

 

She said: "I implore you, speak the names of those who were lost rather than the name of the man who took them. He is a terrorist. He is a criminal. He is an extremist. But he will, when I speak, be nameless."

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

How do we know he wasn't right-wing?  Being trans or gay doesn't prevent someone from being conservative.

There is a lot of assumptions based on what they are instead of what they might truly believe going on here.  

Do you care to share some examples of "Right wing" Trans folks?  I'd imagine their existence is possible, but I don't think it's likely.  After all, the difference between Left and Right is found primarily in the desire to keep tradition alive in the nation or to "Progress" ahead with something new at the cost of everything else.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Funny how some of UMs strongest 2A supporters seen images of guns talking about defending our rights as a bad thing when its trans people doing it instead of white guys talking about defending against the government...

That's BS.  I FULLY SUPPORT every citizen's 2A rights.  That isn't what his post was about.  It was a demonstration of actual threats of violence online against random individuals who might disagree with Trans-movement supporters.  Why do you have a problem being honest about that?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Do you care to share some examples of "Right wing" Trans folks?  I'd imagine their existence is possible, but I don't think it's likely.  After all, the difference between Left and Right is found primarily in the desire to keep tradition alive in the nation or to "Progress" ahead with something new at the cost of everything else.

Bruce Jenner. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Bruce Jenner. 

With make up and a dress... 

> Caitlyn Jenner 

...with further augmentation 

> Deborah Jenner 

... with a snip snip 

> Esther Jenner 

~

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2023 at 7:27 AM, spartan max2 said:

2A iconography is evil and scary when its trans people doing it :rolleyes:

Funny how some of UMs strongest 2A supporters seen images of guns talking about defending our rights as a bad thing when its trans people doing it instead of white guys talking about defending against the government...

 

Trans genocide.... just Google it and see what images you get.

It's literally chemically imbalanced mentally ill people with guns saying they are "defending" themselves from "genocide" while saying that if only the Christians accepted trans people, their children would still be alive.

If it was Christians saying the same thing you'd have a problem, especially if a Christian had just shot up a bunch of "trans kids" 

Let me ask you directly. Do you believe in a #transgenocide ?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Trans genocide.... just Google it and see what images you get.

It's literally chemically imbalanced mentally ill people with guns saying they are "defending" themselves from "genocide" while saying that if only the Christians accepted trans people, their children would still be alive.

If it was Christians saying the same thing you'd have a problem, especially if a Christian had just shot up a bunch of "trans kids" 

Let me ask you directly. Do you believe in a #transgenocide ?

Don't know what that is because I dont care about Twitter or take it very serious. People wanting to defend themselves with guns seems pretty 2A. And there are certainly people who want to erase trans people. Not a violent genocide but certainly erasure. Similar to how people use to treat gay people. 

Out of all the mass shooting ( let alone shooting) that happens in the US, the focus on one of them finally being a trans person seems pretty prejudicial. Just another excuse to continue the hate and fear. 

There have been 163 mass shooting this year alone.

Quote

The United States has faced at least 163 mass shootings so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive. There have been more mass shootings than days in 2023.

 

Mass shootings are defined as an incident in which four or more victims are shot or killed, according to the archive.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mass-shootings-days-2023-database-shows/story?id=96609874

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2023 at 3:57 PM, and-then said:

We'll just have to disagree on that point because I understand from history that governments NEVER treat citizens equitably and they have no right to capriciously remove a right that is God given.

 

Owning a gun is a God given right? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Owning a gun is a God given right? 

That's about as nutso as it gets isn't it. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ-jgCRjYTzxcJB5ZdBUf

 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Owning a gun is a God given right? 

Defending one's life and loved ones is a God given right.  In today's world the gun is the surest equalizer.  Those who mock that idea are free to never touch a gun under any circumstances.  That is THEIR right.  However, it is not their right to deny them to others.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Defending one's life and loved ones is a God given right.  In today's world the gun is the surest equalizer.  Those who mock that idea are free to never touch a gun under any circumstances.  That is THEIR right.  However, it is not their right to deny them to others.

There is no God.  An no-one has Rights - only Responsibilities.

And why do you need a gun to defend yourself and your loved ones?    From whom or what?    Here in the UK we don't have rabid dinosaurs or herds of zombies rampaging through the streets any more, so we don't need guns.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, and-then said:

Defending one's life and loved ones is a God given right.  In today's world the gun is the surest equalizer.  Those who mock that idea are free to never touch a gun under any circumstances.  That is THEIR right.  However, it is not their right to deny them to others.

That is a community right.

Equaliser my backside.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvEwyT7xQd6WgpbPYkcWa

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Essan said:

There is no God.  An no-one has Rights - only Responsibilities.

And why do you need a gun to defend yourself and your loved ones?    From whom or what?    Here in the UK we don't have rabid dinosaurs or herds of zombies rampaging through the streets any more, so we don't need guns.  

It sounds like you live in a little piece of paradise.  Enjoy.  Oh, and your opinions are duly noted. ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.