Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nukes Attract Not Only UFOs but Something Bone-Chilling

Unusual Tournament

Nukes Attract Not Only UFOs but Something Bone-Chilling, Revealed By Ex-Worker At Nuclear Depot In Nevada Desert

There has been a rise in the number of reported UFO sightings across many places in the United States since 2020. Moreover, officials have expressed concerns regarding the repeated occurrence of UFO sightings over military bases. Is there any possibility that these UFOs are controlling military actions?

https://www.howandwhys.com/nukes-attract-not-only-ufos-but-something-bone-chilling-revealed-by-ex-worker-at-nuclear-depot-in-nevada-desert/

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

I can't wait to see the clear, sharp, and detailed photos of these extraterrestrial UFOs that are constantly flying over military bases. All I've seen for the past several decades is photos of white or dark splotches.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

The news article reads like a kid wrote it. For 200 years there has been 200 sightings. I mean mix it up a bit to hook the reader on it. I stopped right there you lost my full attention at that point.

Edited by Freez1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Freez1 said:

The news article reads like a kid wrote it. For 200 years there has been 200 sightings. I mean mix it up a bit to hook the reader on it. I stopped right there you lost my full attention at that point.

You're misreading the article deliberately. Par for the denialists club. Got nothing again, eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/14/2023 at 11:58 PM, Hankenhunter said:

You're misreading the article deliberately. Par for the denialists club. Got nothing again, eh?

It’s hard to misread that I’m sorry deliberately or not all interest was gone 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Freez1 said:

It’s hard to misread that I’m sorry deliberately or not all interest was gone 

…the article clearly states ‘bone chilling’ don’t you get it?

Whats wrong with you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 5/12/2023 at 8:13 PM, Unusual Tournament said:

Nukes Attract Not Only UFOs but Something Bone-Chilling, Revealed By Ex-Worker At Nuclear Depot In Nevada Desert

There has been a rise in the number of reported UFO sightings across many places in the United States since 2020. Moreover, officials have expressed concerns regarding the repeated occurrence of UFO sightings over military bases. Is there any possibility that these UFOs are controlling military actions?

https://www.howandwhys.com/nukes-attract-not-only-ufos-but-something-bone-chilling-revealed-by-ex-worker-at-nuclear-depot-in-nevada-desert/

One of the most bone-chilling UFO/Nuke incidents on record occurred in the former Soviet Union when the Soviet military lost control of their nuclear missiles as the missiles were preparing to launch. And what was reported over the base as their missiles were preparing to launch? A UFO.  Notice where the Russian report said their security systems were disabled by a "powerful electromagnetic pulse." Where have we heard that before?! Let's take a look here.

The Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident

Several military activities and other engineering firms participated in the investigation, but no positive cause for the shutdowns was ever found, despite extensive and concentrated effort. One conclusion was that the only way a pulse or noise could be sent in from outside the shielded system was through an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) from an unknown source. 

https://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm

Now, let's take a look at the Russian report.

Recent Russian Newspaper Article Discusses UFO Incidents at Soviet and American Nuclear Weapons Sites

UFO HACKED NUCLEAR CODES

The Report

In his official statement on the incident, Major Michael Katzman, who was responsible for the missiles' guidance systems, reported that the computer equipment and security systems had been disabled by a powerful [electromagnetic] pulse. He wrote that all of the control panels had lit up, indicating the missiles were preparing to launch toward their strategic targets.

Former TsSBUiS [missile division] Chief Yuri Zolotukhin told a Life journalist, "I too was a witness to these events and also saw the UFO, but could not reveal what had happened to the sensitive equipment because I signed a non-disclosure document [designed to] protect state secrets." These events happened in the underground bunker where the missile control panels display the missiles' readiness status.
[During the incident] the panels lit up, indicating that the missiles had gone to full combat readiness and were preparing to launch.

[Ordinarily] this is possible only after obtaining an order from Moscow. In this case, it happened by itself. The officers on duty at their battle stations were shocked. [Figuratively speaking,] their hair had turned gray. They said that the information appearing on the control panels indicated that all security measures designed to prevent an unauthorized launch of the missiles had been hacked! Within just a few seconds, the launch officers had lost control over their nuclear weapons. Immediately after this occurred, the officers called Moscow. The reply they got was that no order to launch had been issued. After 15 seconds, all of the controls reset to the normal position.

https://www.theufochronicles.com/2010/06/recent-russian-newspaper-article.html

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/14/2023 at 3:54 PM, astrobeing said:

I can't wait to see the clear, sharp, and detailed photos of these extraterrestrial UFOs that are constantly flying over military bases. All I've seen for the past several decades is photos of white or dark splotches.

Proof! that even as digital photography grows ever-higher resolution and more ubiquitous, alien cloaking technology is improving to keep pace.

They obviously want us to know they're there.  Well, not quite know, more 'have a vague and uneasy feeling supported by the flimsiest of evidence'.  (My favourite alien trick is vanishing when a torch is shone at them.  From the link the OP offers as supporting evidence:

"it was 30 meters from me and 14 other personnel. I took a spotlight and shined it up there and as soon as the light hit the figure it disappeared – we all saw it happen.”

Truly bone-chilling stuff!)

At least we can all agree that aliens have only the very best of intentions. All they want to do is prevent nuclear war.  (It's really such terrible luck that they only started turning up after WW2.  They could have done a huge amount of good five years earlier.)  Their awesome missile-neutralising technology (as discussed elsewhere it's never human error, mechanical failure, software glitches, etc. - it's always UFOs) has kept the world safe for decades (apart from the 70+ international conflicts, and several hundred smaller ones, but no Americans have been nuked so those wars hardly count).

Sarcasm aside, have you noticed how many of the made-up characters quoted have signed official secrets acts, or non-disclosure agreements?  So they can brag about UFOs 'n' vanishing aliens 'n' stuff but they can't go into technical details of what actually happened to equipment or systems?  It's almost as though the person making up the quotes has no real idea of what goes on inside such military establishments...

2 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

One of the most bone-chilling UFO/Nuke incidents on record occurred....

Aaaaarrrggggggghhhhhhh!  

On 5/15/2023 at 3:55 AM, Freez1 said:

200 or 200 million silly anecdotes hardly matters without a shred of meaningful evidence to back them up.  But I'm excited it will be provided soon, because apparently

"the U.S. Military (has) created environments to attract UFOs to study them"

so expect real, proper, not blurry, not-at-all-faked video evidence of UFOs and aliens and amazing technology and stuff.  Soon.

• Thanks 5

10 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Proof! that even as digital photography grows ever-higher resolution and more ubiquitous, alien cloaking technology is improving to keep pace.

They obviously want us to know they're there.  Well, not quite know, more 'have a vague and uneasy feeling supported by the flimsiest of evidence'.  (My favourite alien trick is vanishing when a torch is shone at them.  From the link the OP offers as supporting evidence:

"it was 30 meters from me and 14 other personnel. I took a spotlight and shined it up there and as soon as the light hit the figure it disappeared – we all saw it happen.”

I would say not so much as disappeared, but where the object was a second later.  The object could have zoomed many miles away in an instant. We can  take a look at a case here.

[ "The disturbance in the water also vanished with object, he remembered. "So we turned around — we couldn't have been more than about a couple miles away — and there's no white water at all in the ocean," Fravor said. "It's just blue." "And the controller comes up and says, 'Sir, you're not going to believe this. That thing is at your half point,' which is our hold point," ]

UFOs are known to zoom beyond visual range many miles away in seconds.

Truly bone-chilling stuff!)

At least we can all agree that aliens have only the very best of intentions. All they want to do is prevent nuclear war.  (It's really such terrible luck that they only started turning up after WW2.  They could have done a huge amount of good five years earlier.)  Their awesome missile-neutralising technology (as discussed elsewhere it's never human error, mechanical failure, software glitches, etc. - it's always UFOs) has kept the world safe for decades (apart from the 70+ international conflicts, and several hundred smaller ones, but no Americans have been nuked so those wars hardly count).

In the case of our nuclear missiles, no human error or mechanical failures were found to be responsible despite extensive investigations, which also involved my base. In addition, UFOs have been reported long before World War II. Here are just a few examples.

Historical Sightings of UFOs in Japan

• 1015 AD : Two objects were seen ‘giving birth’ to smaller luminous spheres over Japan. 
  • 1133 AD : A large silvery disk is reported to have come close to the ground.

Christopher Columbus

• 1492 From “The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus.”  Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, “a light glimmering at a great distance.” It vanished and reappeared several times during the night, moving up and down, “in sudden and passing gleams.” 

• Understanding Triangular UFOs Since 19th Century

Many people believe that aerospace engineering has been producing triangle UFOs but it was in 1890 the first triangle UFO was first recorded in the Dutch East Indies. Then in 1894 a flying triangular object was reported in England. These two notable events were featured in the popular book The Book of the Damned [Amazon link], by Charles Fort, published in 1919.

With deep research about triangular UFOs however, they can be traced back as early as 1882 wherein astronomers reportedly observed two large triangular shaped objects near the moon. This event was reported in Scientific American Vol 46 April 1882. It was described that the objects had rendezvoused before they disappeared.

Triangular UFOs

Wiltshire (England) on 8th April 1912, Charles Tilden Smith observed two dark triangular objects cast shadows onto the clouds overhead. Although the clouds were moving rapidly the "shadows" remained stationary and the objects seemed to be very large. 

Sarcasm aside, have you noticed how many of the made-up characters quoted have signed official secrets acts, or non-disclosure agreements?  So they can brag about UFOs 'n' vanishing aliens 'n' stuff but they can't go into technical details of what actually happened to equipment or systems?  It's almost as though the person making up the quotes has no real idea of what goes on inside such military establishments...

Aaaaarrrggggggghhhhhhh!  

There is no problem talking about what they experienced as far as UFOs are concerned just as long they don't reveal classified information. However, much of the information regarding UFOs have already been declassified and currently available on the websites of the DIA, CIA, FBI, National Archives, Department of Defense, some of which made its way all the way to the White House. There were days when the government was more open about UFOs.

1344726972_shoot_down_ins_83052(2).gif.318a72791ae91683d9eff5c75f163780.gif981948720_Albuquerque_Journal_1952-07-30-16s_Keyhoe_on_shootdown(1).thumb.jpg.76cd403e4b20b9991e395e3a49506f49.jpg1514158821_ufosciamissilesitesheadlines.jpg.c751a015798c011c5397f611e0786bee.jpg

200 or 200 million silly anecdotes hardly matters without a shred of meaningful evidence to back them up.  But I'm excited it will be provided soon, because apparently

"the U.S. Military (has) created environments to attract UFOs to study them"

so expect real, proper, not blurry, not-at-all-faked video evidence of UFOs and aliens and amazing technology and stuff.  Soon.

I guess you missed where the Belgian Air Force and the Pentagon revealed the rest of the story that did not include fake videos 

806464343_presconxk1(2).jpg.4039a79a017cd2ebb119ebed70d0743c.jpg

DAzshcPKsd3HUAWXzDi4pf-1200-80.jpg.webp.f4ab6de9a66e7a434a82a1fdaf893cba.webp

450px-Battle_of_Los_Angeles_LATimes.jpg

Newspaper photos as the U. S. Army tries to shoot down a UFO over Los Angeles in 1942.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Triangular UFOs

Wiltshire (England) on 8th April 1912, Charles Tilden Smith observed two dark triangular objects cast shadows onto the clouds overhead. Although the clouds were moving rapidly the "shadows" remained stationary and the objects seemed to be very large. 

Smith never stated he saw a triangle.

Are you plagiarising someone else lies?

• Thanks 2

On 5/12/2023 at 9:13 PM, Unusual Tournament said:

Do you mean are they military actions?

• Confused 1

On 5/12/2023 at 9:13 PM, Unusual Tournament said:

which government, the Canadian government or the U.S. government?

Cameron claims that Manitoba UFO sightings have connections to nuclear weapons because 35 years later, he found out that the government secretly installed nuclear missiles and other weapons in restricted areas just south of the border. He believes that the sightings stopped after the missiles had been removed in November. The author thinks that the nuclear technology that humans possess could be created after extraterrestrial contact. (click here to read the full article)

• Confused 1

I want to know why Elizondo can talk about all this stuff but others had to sign NDA.   What is that about?   Why would anyone think Elizondo is giving real information?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

so strange that they attract these super cold fridges :-)

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Smith never stated he saw a triangle.

Are you plagiarising someone else lies?

Apparently, those triangles were not illusions. Read why.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

Apparently, those triangles were not illusions. Read why.

I have.  He didn't mention the word triangle or flying.

• Like 5

On 5/23/2023 at 4:41 AM, Unusual Tournament said:

…the article clearly states ‘bone chilling’ don’t you get it?

Whats wrong with you?

you started this thread- why?

What do you expect/ hope to gain from it?

If you, & others like you, disagree so much with the skeptical outlook then why don't you state in the thread topic that you are not interested in what the likes of my good self have to say?

A serious question- I'm Interested in what your goals are in this place-because I for one would show respect & not reply

just out of interest --- ;)

Peace..

Dej...

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

If you, & others like you, disagree so much with the skeptical outlook then why don't you state in the thread topic that you are not interested in what the likes of my good self have to say?

A serious question- I'm Interested in what your goals are in this place-because I for one would show respect & not reply

just out of interest --- ;)

Peace..

Dej...

Wouldn't that be against gorum rules?

23 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Wouldn't that be against gorum rules?

I don't know- would it? It would save all the childish bickering & I feel it would get to the crux of why people post stuff like this- I mean, what is the point of this thread as an example if the OP ridicules opinions that go against what they feel!?

Do they just like the banter? Who knows- what do you think? ;)

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Then why did you ask?

i don't know :unsure2:

sorry edited #20 since

Edited by Dejarma
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

yeah you may laugh @Unusual Tournament at post 18.. wonderful... but as far as this forum is concerned I'm interested in how you'll respond to the questions I put forward?

just in case you missed them, here they are again:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

yeah you may laugh @Unusual Tournament at post 18.. wonderful... but as far as this forum is concerned I'm interested in how you'll respond to the questions I put forward?

just in case you missed them, here they are again:

Am I just being thick?  Have I misunderstood or failed to read a huge chunk of information somewhere?  What exactly is the 'bone-chilling' revelation? 

Are nukes going missing?  Have they been stolen and are now for sale on the dark web?  That would certainly register on my scale of ought to take an interest in this.  Especially if I discovered that the entire infrastructure needed to arm and fire them was missing too, along with trained crews capable of operating it all.  I'd definitely be a fair bit perturbed then.

Or maybe coordinates have surreptitiously been reprogrammed and now a thousand lethal missiles are aimed directly at me, wherever I travel?  Also a tad worrying.  I'd probably be writing to my MP* demanding something must be done about this.

Or is it literal, as @iAlrakis suggested at #14: that our beautiful, peace-enforcing nukes have been replaced by giant, evil freeze-ray devices?  But that would leave me more miffed than concerned.

Perhaps our military personnel have all been replaced with ghosts?  Ghosts are famous for chilling bones.  In fact, of all the suggestions in this thread, that's the only genuinely plausible one.  Ghosts will work 24/7 without pay or toilet breaks.  They are fiercely territorial so it's easy to persuade them that nukes are essential to defend their patch from godless heathen Ruskies.  The only downside is that non-dead visitors will feel a nagging sense of unease chilling their bones... a price well worth paying, I'm sure you all agree?

So that's what I'm going to believe.  It makes no less sense than the other themes being explored in this thread.

* That's Member of Parliament, not Military Police, in case you're wondering.**

** Or you might now be wondering: why attempt to inject any notion of clarity into a nonsense post in a nonsense thread?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Dejarma said:

I don't know- would it? It would save all the childish bickering & I feel it would get to the crux of why people post stuff like this- I mean, what is the point of this thread as an example if the OP ridicules opinions that go against what they feel!?

Do they just like the banter? Who knows- what do you think? ;)

I get the impression that UT and a few others just like (need) the banter.  They provide nothing else f intellectual substance for counter arguments. This deficiency highlights a basic desire to be contrarian and create these threads for sake of arguing. I suspect it's their only real outlet for human interaction they're comfortable with. That is until someone has a contrasting opinion or view that is articulated with facts, logic and reason.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1