Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nukes Attract Not Only UFOs but Something Bone-Chilling

Unusual Tournament

On 5/14/2023 at 10:58 PM, Hankenhunter said:

You're misreading the article deliberately. Par for the denialists club. Got nothing again, eh?

There isn't a Denialist Club...there is only a Believers Club.  

• Like 7

On 5/14/2023 at 9:55 PM, Freez1 said:

The news article reads like a kid wrote it. For 200 years there has been 200 sightings. I mean mix it up a bit to hook the reader on it. I stopped right there you lost my full attention at that point.

I lost interest earlier than that...like with the first sentence...i.e.  UFO sightings have increased dramatically since 2020...

• Like 3

On 5/23/2023 at 1:48 PM, skyeagle409 said:

I would say not so much as disappeared, but where the object was a second later.  The object could have zoomed many miles away in an instant. We can  take a look at a case here.

[ "The disturbance in the water also vanished with object, he remembered. "So we turned around — we couldn't have been more than about a couple miles away — and there's no white water at all in the ocean," Fravor said. "It's just blue." "And the controller comes up and says, 'Sir, you're not going to believe this. That thing is at your half point,' which is our hold point," ]

UFOs are known to zoom beyond visual range many miles away in seconds.

In the case of our nuclear missiles, no human error or mechanical failures were found to be responsible despite extensive investigations, which also involved my base. In addition, UFOs have been reported long before World War II. Here are just a few examples.

Historical Sightings of UFOs in Japan

• 1015 AD : Two objects were seen ‘giving birth’ to smaller luminous spheres over Japan. 
  • 1133 AD : A large silvery disk is reported to have come close to the ground.

Christopher Columbus

• 1492 From “The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus.”  Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, “a light glimmering at a great distance.” It vanished and reappeared several times during the night, moving up and down, “in sudden and passing gleams.” 

• Understanding Triangular UFOs Since 19th Century

Many people believe that aerospace engineering has been producing triangle UFOs but it was in 1890 the first triangle UFO was first recorded in the Dutch East Indies. Then in 1894 a flying triangular object was reported in England. These two notable events were featured in the popular book The Book of the Damned [Amazon link], by Charles Fort, published in 1919.

With deep research about triangular UFOs however, they can be traced back as early as 1882 wherein astronomers reportedly observed two large triangular shaped objects near the moon. This event was reported in Scientific American Vol 46 April 1882. It was described that the objects had rendezvoused before they disappeared.

Triangular UFOs

Wiltshire (England) on 8th April 1912, Charles Tilden Smith observed two dark triangular objects cast shadows onto the clouds overhead. Although the clouds were moving rapidly the "shadows" remained stationary and the objects seemed to be very large. 

There is no problem talking about what they experienced as far as UFOs are concerned just as long they don't reveal classified information. However, much of the information regarding UFOs have already been declassified and currently available on the websites of the DIA, CIA, FBI, National Archives, Department of Defense, some of which made its way all the way to the White House. There were days when the government was more open about UFOs.

1344726972_shoot_down_ins_83052(2).gif.318a72791ae91683d9eff5c75f163780.gif981948720_Albuquerque_Journal_1952-07-30-16s_Keyhoe_on_shootdown(1).thumb.jpg.76cd403e4b20b9991e395e3a49506f49.jpg1514158821_ufosciamissilesitesheadlines.jpg.c751a015798c011c5397f611e0786bee.jpg

I guess you missed where the Belgian Air Force and the Pentagon revealed the rest of the story that did not include fake videos 

806464343_presconxk1(2).jpg.4039a79a017cd2ebb119ebed70d0743c.jpg

DAzshcPKsd3HUAWXzDi4pf-1200-80.jpg.webp.f4ab6de9a66e7a434a82a1fdaf893cba.webp

450px-Battle_of_Los_Angeles_LATimes.jpg

Newspaper photos as the U. S. Army tries to shoot down a UFO over Los Angeles in 1942.

This one has been identified already...

676291631_bigfootinspace.thumb.png.df34d3bad2e5d6950cffa30b14ff7211.png

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, joc said:

This one has been identified already...

676291631_bigfootinspace.thumb.png.df34d3bad2e5d6950cffa30b14ff7211.png

No it  hasn't. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, joc said:

There isn't a Denialist Club...there is only a Believers Club.  

Of course there is a Denialist Club and they are the same group of people who've claimed the Navy's UFO videos were fakes. However, the Pentagon eventually confirmed the videos are real and I might further add those same people still believe that a Project Mogul balloon flight #4 was classified and responsible for the the Roswell incident despite the fact that Project Mogul balloon records show there was no such thing as Project Mogul balloon flight #4 and that Project Mogul balloon trains were not classified and were sometimes recovered by civilians for rewards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Of course there is a Denialist Club and they are the same group of people who've claimed the Navy's UFO videos were fakes. However, the Pentagon eventually confirmed the videos are real and I might further add those same people still believe that a Project Mogul balloon flight #4 was classified and responsible for the the Roswell incident despite the fact that Project Mogul balloon records show there was no such thing as Project Mogul balloon flight #4 and that Project Mogul balloon trains were not classified and were sometimes recovered by civilians for rewards.

I don't know anyone who thinks the Roswell incident was a balloon of any type.   But there were projects going on that they are covering up and one may have been at the Roswell base in 1947.   As for whether the debri was from outer space or not is the part I have a problem with.  You still haven't answered my question, and I consider that to mean you have no answer.  Some of you, including you @skyeagle409 seem to avoid answering questions using deflection, name calling and posting old newspaper items as if that is proof of anything.  Just answer the questions people put to you if you really want to be considered knowledgeable.  An old newspaper article or psuedo government document is NOT an answer to any question or verification of any proof.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Some of you, including you @skyeagle409 seem to avoid answering questions using deflection, name calling and posting old newspaper items as if that is proof of anything

You noticed?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/25/2023 at 10:54 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I don't know anyone who thinks the Roswell incident was a balloon of any type.  But there were projects going on that they are covering up and one may have been at the Roswell base in 1947.

Just to let you know that Project Mogul consisted of balloons, which is what skeptics now claim was responsible for the Roswell incident. Additionally, you don't cover up a crash site of a classified project by reporting to the press and to the whole world that you captured a flying saucer. After the Air Force trashed its 47-year-old weather balloon cover story in 1994, skeptics switched over to a non-existent Project Mogul balloon flight #4, which records show was a flight that never was. In other words, the Air Force misled skeptics on Roswell and Project Mogul and the skeptics took the bait without question and the following link is one example just how effective the Air Force's deception campaign has been.

https://skepticalinquirer.org/1995/07/the-roswell-incident-and-project-mogul/

From that link you should have noticed that Charles Moore is mentioned in an effort to debunk the Roswell incident, but did it say anything about Charles Moore tracking a flying saucer over New Mexico? Charles Moore tracked a flying saucer and it should also be noted that Charle Moore was listed as head of Project Mogul. Examples of how the Air Force has been misleading the public for decades in reference to UFOs. I post official documentation, data, and old newspaper clippings as a means to show that UFOs are a reality. and when I see someone attack such information and ask certain questions, I know where they are coming from and going.

When I post certain data in reference to UFOs, I do so for a particularly good reason and I have  requested evidence the data reflect objects of mankind, and so far, no evidence those objects are those of mankind. Could it be I know the rest of the story?

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

When I post certain data in reference to UFOs, I do so for a particularly good reason and I have  requested evidence the data reflect objects of mankind, and so far, no evidence those objects are those of mankind. Could it be I know the rest of the story?

Wotchew onning ahbout?

(id est 'What are you going on about?', to help anyone who doesn't speak guttural south-London.)

Edited by Tom1200
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Wotchew onning ahbout?

(id est 'What are you going on about?', to help anyone who doesn't speak guttural south-London.)

The challenge to provide evidence that UFOs are those of mankind still stands.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

He doesn't have anything to add beyond what he's done thus far. If he had some groundbreaking revelation he should have presented it by now. He won't because he can't. It's all rather sad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

The challenge to provide evidence that UFOs are those of mankind still stands.

…I’m flabbergasted also will the premise that something that behaves beyond mankind’s capabilities, is physical and interacts with us can be anything other than off-world.

Unfortunately Skyeagle, we are dealing with emotional and psychological midgets who refuse to open their minds 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…I’m flabbergasted also will the premise that something that behaves beyond mankind’s capabilities, is physical and interacts with us can be anything other than off-world.

Unfortunately Skyeagle, we are dealing with emotional and psychological midgets who refuse to open their minds 

your problem is you believe everything you read.. is there anything you've read you feel is probably not true/ faked etc?

there must be something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Plenty 

well give us all an example then= or can't you think of one because you believe everything? it's a simple question & easy to answer seeing there's plenty= your words

4 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

.Watching crystal-clear videos as UFOs perform right-angled maneuvers on video screens in real time via data link is mind-boggling to say the least as was the case in reference to the Navy's UAP encounters and when they saw the objects disappear, they did not disappear out of existence because the objects had zoomed to other locations 40 to 60 miles away and doing so in seconds, which was corroborated by radar.  The government knows the objects are not those of mankind and nothing to do with classified projects.

I have posted data and challenged them to provide evidence the data as presented depicts the objects as those of mankind. I have also presented verified and declassified military and intelligence documentation and data and watched as they deny the very documents and data that were verified by the Pentagon and intelligence sources.. After losing a lawsuit to Ground Saucer Watch (GSW) the CIA released documentation related to UFOs. I found that what was revealed in the lawsuit very interesting including:

GROUND SAUCER WATCH, INC.  vs.  CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

57.            All documents pertaining to the sightings of UFOs during the period 28 October 1975 to 15 November 1975 at the following Air Force Bases:

a.             Malmstrom, Montana
                                                                                                                                                                                               b.             Minot, North Dakota
                                                                                                                                                                                               c.             Wurtsmith, Michigan
                                                                                                                                                                                               d.             Pease, New Hampshire
                                                                                                                                                                                               e.             Canadian Forces Station, Falconridge, Ontario.

58.            All documents pertaining to a UFO sighting in Iran in 19 September 1976.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Dejarma said:

well give us all an example then= or can't you think of one because you believe everything? it's a simple question & easy to answer seeing there's plenty= your words

The following data has yet to be addressed, which I have stated for the record depicts the performance capability of an extraterrestrial craft.

3 210 570 10000

14 270 770 7000

15 270 770 6000

16 270 780 6000

17 270 790 5000

18 290 1010 4000

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

The following data has yet to be addressed, which I have stated for the record depicts the performance capability of an extraterrestrial craft.

3 210 570 10000

14 270 770 7000

15 270 770 6000

16 270 780 6000

17 270 790 5000

18 290 1010 4000

^this^ has naff all to do with what you're replying to.. nothing new there :sleepy:

i'll put the original question to you:

is there anything you've read you feel is probably not true/ faked etc?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

^this^ has naff all to do with what you're replying to.. nothing new there :sleepy:

Yes, and in fact, I have debunked UFO photos put forth by Billy Meier and others and even debunked a crop circle near Solano College in Suisun, CA. ,which I personally visited and knew exactly what to look for..When I saw that hole in the middle of the crop circle I knew it was case-closed because it disclosed how the circle was made and confirmed as a fake. In fact, I am on the record for stating that the majority of UFO cases can be explained conventionally. For an example, one of our KC-10 tankers was misidentified as a UFO and a blimp, that passed within a few miles of my home, was misidentified as a UFO, which I knew was not the case because I was aware of a scheduled flight of that blimp from the San Francisco Bay Area to Sacramento that evening , but what interest me are radar/visual cases that are supported by data from satellites, and various airborne, and ground-based tracking systems that can be scientifically analyzed and  confirmed by experienced airborne and ground-based observers such as military and commercial pilots and air traffic controllers. Additionally, satellite surveillance engineers have confirmed their satellites have been tracking UFOs that are not man-made.

I became aware that in 1968, Carl Sagan requested radar surveillance data from the Air Force on objects in space that were not man-made. People go about to their 9-to-5 jobs unaware of what is going on over their heads at any given moment, but those who are aware and tracking those objects are not  talking, but then again on another note, until they decide to leak and reveal the rest of story. However, there are military veterans who are ready and  willing to testify before Congress that we are not alone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/14/2023 at 3:54 PM, astrobeing said:

I can't wait to see the clear, sharp, and detailed photos of these extraterrestrial UFOs that are constantly flying over military bases. All I've seen for the past several decades is photos of white or dark splotches.

This is has been in the media for the last year because they is a war on with Russia.

They did it when they went into Iraq/Afghanistan and Syria. They are saying to  the Russians look at our new toys but baring in mind they cannot get stealth or hypersonic flight together enough to even put a missile together then I don`t think the Russians will fall for it.

Edited by Electric Scooter

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Hell, he can't even present whatever super-secret revelation he keeps on about. He just posts stuff looking for responses and interaction.

Another "I know something you don't know" type. That other fellow is a general waste of time. All he does is seagull post and get indignant when he's shown to be wrong. His petty attacks generally follow his embarrassments. Hence why I banished him. I have no time for childishness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Hell, he can't even present whatever super-secret revelation he keeps on about. He just posts stuff looking for responses and interaction.

Another "I know something you don't know" type. That other fellow is a general waste of time. All he does is seagull post and get indignant when he's shown to be wrong. His petty attacks generally follow his embarrassments. Hence why I banished him. I have no time for childishness.

This place is called Unexplained Mysteries. For the likes of you & I it's a place to find new data in the hope of explaining a mystery to some degree & come to a personal conclusion.

When there are some who 'tell' us they know/ it's a fact & accuse others of closed-mindedness & basically too stupid to see it as they do <in denial> & all the other pathetic crap thrown at us!

Makes me wonder why they are here if it's not a mystery to them.. To argue maybe?

But that can't be true because it's the skeptics who are the trolls, apparently :blink: Oh well, what do we know ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

On 5/23/2023 at 10:35 PM, Golden Duck said:

Smith never stated he saw a triangle.

Are you plagiarising someone else lies?

'The Wiltshire Shadows. Triangular objects and an invisible light.'

renderTimingPixel.png

This is a daytime sighting that occurred in Chisbury, England on April 8th, 1912. The event was reported to the respected British science journal 'Nature' by Charles Tilden Smith.

"For over half an hour Smith observed two fan-shaped or triangular 'heavy shadows' cast onto clouds overhead. The clouds were moving rapidly, but the shadows remained stationary in the sky. From time to time the unidentified apparitions varied in size. Smith concluded that two large unseen objects in the west were intercepting the Sun's rays.

Assessment:

If the Sun had been the light source that the objects were intercepting, then the shadows should have moved higher on the clouds as the Sun declined in the sky. But they did not. Therefore there must have been a separate light (which Smith did not see) maintaining a constant position in the sky. The changes in size were probably caused by shadows falling at different angles on the cloud surfaces. Which does not explain the objects or the light source".

Sourced from "UFO: the complete sightings" by Peter Brookesmith.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 10:59 PM, Trelane said:

I get the impression that UT and a few others just like (need) the banter.  They provide nothing else f intellectual substance for counter arguments. This deficiency highlights a basic desire to be contrarian and create these threads for sake of arguing. I suspect it's their only real outlet for human interaction they're comfortable with. That is until someone has a contrasting opinion or view that is articulated with facts, logic and reason.

Hilariously funny Trelane requires intellectual substance. 

• Like 1