Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Foods as Bioweapons

Amita

What absolute bull****.

Joseph Mercola is a antivaxxer quack who's megavitamin therapy poisoned many children.

He's also a statin denier, eyeglasses denier and I love R.F Kennedy Jr's free book.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Piney said:

What absolute bull****.

Joseph Mercola is a antivaxxer quack who's megavitamin therapy poisoned many children.

He's also a statin denier, eyeglasses denier and I love R.F Kennedy Jr's free book.

You...you...thread killer you!  <_<

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Piney said:

What absolute bull****.

Adam Piney ruins everything. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

Adam Piney ruins everything. :lol:

I have the "clean" Adam Savage shop at home which is filled with sci-fi and electronic junk and the "greasy" shop at the yard where I take the internal combustion engine, chainsaws and heavy equipment to a whole new level. :yes:

• Like 3

On 5/23/2023 at 3:27 PM, Amita said:

More technocrats mucking about & "improving" food supply.  Seeds, water from the sky, earth & sun are not enough - scientism can do better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

I like that term "scientism" which you Theosophists use to try to make what we do look like a religion.

Since I'm into woodland management and environmental restoration I must be a  forest god. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/24/2023 at 4:57 AM, Amita said:

More technocrats mucking about & "improving" food supply.  Seeds, water from the sky, earth & sun are not enough - scientism can do better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

Amita likes his parasites.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2023 at 12:26 PM, Piney said:

I like that term "scientism" which you Theosophists use to try to make what we do look like a religion.

Since I'm into woodland management and environmental restoration I must be a  forest god. 

You are a forest god Piney.  I've seen your card   Have chainsaw  Will travel

• Haha 1