Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black 'half-football-field-sized' triangular UFO is seen hovering over California military base

A black triangular shaped UFO with five red lights was seen hovering in the night sky at Camp Wilson in California on April 20, 2021

At least 50 Marines saw the phenomenon and recorded the craft hanging in the sky for about 10 minutes before it vanished without a trace READ MORE: Five legendary UFO sightings that still puzzle observers (and what experts think REALLY happened) 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12112321/Black-half-football-field-sized-triangular-UFO-hovers-California-military-base-video.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Is this enough links,  or would the skeptics like more?

There's a zillion translations of the Bible; does that make it more believable?

This looks like 5 independent craft, not one big triangular one.  Unless the theory is that the lights are moving around on the craft, how does this pattern:

image.png.9cac178d749dab44181faf4b7a18c10c.png

make sense with this pattern:

image.png.5bdabc4084326c80f0044296e5ac9631.png

... if they are lights on a craft?

The first picture does look like it's at dusk or something, but why can we see the darkness of the mountain and not this black craft, isn't it odd that the apparent color of this large craft is almost identical to the sky? I mean, no way, unidentifiable lights in the sky near a military camp at night...  You don't have to be 'a skeptic' to want more, I'd say more like 'need more' if these are supposedly lights on one craft.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Yea i noticed the difference in the pattern of lights , i thought maybe it was cause of different angles of view.In the first link after the pics , where it says to watch the full video , it looks like there is actually 6 lights visible , at least a faint 6th one. Gotta wonder , if you were an alien craft , why use lights at all? Unless you want to be seen.

Edited by razman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

This looks like 5 independent craft, not one big triangular one.  Unless the theory is that the lights are moving around on the craft, how does this pattern:

The first picture does look like it's at dusk or something, but why can we see the darkness of the mountain and not this black craft, isn't it odd that the apparent color of this large craft is almost identical to the sky? I mean, no way, unidentifiable lights in the sky near a military camp at night...  You don't have to be 'a skeptic' to want more, I'd say more like 'need more' if these are supposedly lights on one craft.

I don't know if it's one, or many. But it does bear a striking resemblance to the Phoenix Lights.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

50 base personal saw it, and many caught it on their cell phones. Helicopters were dispatched, and found nothing. No flares, streetlights, fog, Venus, ball lightning, hubcaps, nor any other of the usual excuses trotted out by skeptics. In fact, flares were shot over it to illuminate it but the lights disappeared before it could be lit up. 

• Like 2

Sorry WVK, didn't see your post. My apologies. Are you ok with merging the two threads?

Hank

5 hours ago, razman said:

Yea i noticed the difference in the pattern of lights , i thought maybe it was cause of different angles of view.In the first link after the pics , where it says to watch the full video , it looks like there is actually 6 lights visible , at least a faint 6th one. Gotta wonder , if you were an alien craft , why use lights at all? Unless you want to be seen.

5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Bingo!

If they wanted to be seen they would land in Times Square. More likely they are collision avoidance aids, like we have on planes and ships.

21 minutes ago, pellinore said:

If they wanted to be seen they would land in Times Square. More likely they are collision avoidance aids, like we have on planes and ships.

No. It has to be a slow build up to a meet, and greet, or full disclosure. We're close with over fifty percent of Americans believing that aliens have visited, and believe they still are Earth. I believe once it's around 80-90% believing, full disclosure will happen. Anything less will create chaos. 

They don't seem to want to harm us as they could have done it already without us even knowing it. All it would take is a virus tailored to humanity, and Bob's your uncle. 

Edited to add; 

The more sightings that happen over time without any incidents of violence, will help placate the people,  make them less fearfully, and way more curious. Hopefully ending in an invitation to meet each other.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

How many links present verifiable evidence of aliens?  Zero?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

It's not very far from Edwards AFB, most likely a developmental craft. I won't speculate where it was headed to or coming from though. I'm headed to Camp Pendleton next week, so I'll swing out there to do some real fact finding with my marine buddies.

• Like 3

Advanced craft are terrestial in nature. Now, the permutations are future humans, or siluran hypothesis type entities. Are they trans-temporal, trans-dimensional, or simply living deep in the oceans is anyones guess.

Now, let's be clear.  I'm not saying nothing happened.  Have seen a black triangle (no lights) myself.  But check this too to understand it's not always what we think.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

At least 50 Marines saw the phenomenon

where's the proof of this? We're told this by 3rd parties writing about it- mass sightings always turn out to be BS...

Sorry, am I allowed to say this or is this purely a fantasy thread? If so please state it in the thread topic header next time by adding something like: Skeptics not welcome or words to that effect.. Cheers

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 2

Swamp gas, clearly.
  • Haha 1

Why is it that every time a damn UFO appears it's always around people with potato cameras. This was supposedly in 2021...when even cheap chinese phones have decent cameras.

If they want people to believe their hocus pocus maybe they should take higher quality images...it kinda lends to the credibility.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

Swamp gas, clearly.

Alien spacecraft from the planet Zortron, clearly.

• Like 1

By definition it's a UFO or UAPs or some other three letter description. That picture up there makes it look like it has a solid edge on the right side. It also makes it look a decent size. Could be a drone swarm but those pictures don't prove anything either way. Still a pretty awesome video. I'd watch the whole thing but Corbell, whilst doing good good docs, is really annoying.

On 5/24/2023 at 1:56 AM, Liquid Gardens said:

LOL

Edited by Vaz

On 5/23/2023 at 11:11 AM, WVK said:

A black triangular shaped UFO with five red lights was seen hovering in the night sky at Camp Wilson in California on April 20, 2021

At least 50 Marines saw the phenomenon and recorded the craft hanging in the sky for about 10 minutes before it vanished without a trace READ MORE: Five legendary UFO sightings that still puzzle observers (and what experts think REALLY happened) 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12112321/Black-half-football-field-sized-triangular-UFO-hovers-California-military-base-video.html

That reminded me of the Phoenix Lights sighting. The claim was that the Phoenix Lights were flares, but it was obvious the Phoenix Lights had nothing to do with flares and neither did this incident over California. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

That reminded me of the Phoenix Lights sighting. The claim was that the Phoenix Lights were flares, but it was obvious the Phoenix Lights had nothing to do with flares and neither did this incident over California. 

It was demonstrated repeatedly that it was flares, but don't let evidence change your mind.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, astrobeing said:

It was demonstrated repeatedly that it was flares, but don't let evidence change your mind.

I have seen flares in action and there is no way those lights were flares and those lights are not indicative of flares over the BGR tens of miles away. Additionally, there are mountains sit between the BGR and Phoenix and helps explain why many people of Phoenix have never seen flares over the BGR before despite the fact the BGR has been in operation for decades. That was another major clue the Air Force was lying.

In 1970, I was sent TDY to Davis-Monthan AFB from Hill AFB, UT during the course of my private pilot flight training at the Hill AFB aero club that began in 1969 and continued at the Davis-Monthan AFB aero club where I first soloed as a student pilot. I knew all along that given the distance of the Barry Goldwater range from Phoenix, there was no way those lights over Phoenix were flares nor could flares at 15,000 feet over the range be seen in Phoenix especially since there are mountains between Phoenix and the BGR. Compare the flares at close range in the top photo with the Phoenix Lights in the lower photo and notice the difference..

image.png.e02c8a66d66a71630be8c47fcaa2f6b6.png

image.png.69aadc09979ee528650df34c1e4920a6.png

March 1997

image.png.ef908245b858aaee9e394521d6b275ed.png

April 1949

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Funny how there were allegedly 50 Marines witnessing but only a couple fuzzy photos. "Hovered" over a US military base but no aircraft were scrambled to intercept. No corresponding reports from neighboring towns. No reports from any air control towers in the region.  Hmmm, wonder why that is.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 4

On 5/26/2023 at 8:56 AM, astrobeing said:

It was demonstrated repeatedly by people who can't think beyond what they're told to believe. 

Flares always spew smoke. That would have been noticed right away as the flare itself illuminates the smoke. Just like fireworks. 

• Thanks 1