Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sgt Maj Robert O. Dean - Cosmic Top Secret

Phantom309

cosmic top secret :D yet we're hearing about it.. oh so secret= cosmic in fact :sleepy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

cosmic top secret :D yet we're hearing about it.. oh so secret= cosmic in fact :sleepy:

Trolling again eh? Talk about reaching for low hanging fruit. 

13 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trolling again eh? Talk about reaching for low hanging fruit. 

Heya Harken- he's one of the clowns I dumped into my "ignore" category quite some time ago - now I only see his drivel if someone quotes him. 

How does one apply for a "Cosmic Top Secret " clearance? Which office has oversight responsibility?

Bob Dean again huh? This should be amusing.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Bob Dean again huh? This should be amusing.

yep, oh joy- spiffing :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

Heya Harken- he's one of the clowns I dumped into my "ignore" category quite some time ago - now I only see his drivel if someone quotes him. 

show conviction in your course & never reply or mention even indirectly to me again!!!

don't try to be clever with me silly boy-do you get it?? now fek off you weak individual.

you won't see this will ya.. cuz i'm on ignore ;)

• Like 1

Funny how no one does the smallest of following up on subjects. Just more "seagull posting".

"THE TRUTH ABOUT AN ALLEGED 1960S REPORT BY SHAPE ON THE THREAT POSED BY UFOS?"

https://shape.nato.int/page2148213115

"We have analyzed these claims in detail, including a photograph alleged to be of the front cover of the assessment, and have concluded that the cover page is a forgery and that SHAPE prepared no report on UFOs during the 1960s. While some will no doubt dismiss this conclusion as part of some sort of long-standing cover-up of the existence of UFOs, we would like to point out that in the 1960s – like today - SHAPE was confronted by much more pressing threats than UFOS and did not have the time and resources to spend 2½ years studying them, as Sergeant Major Dean alleges. We are not saying that UFOs do or do not exist but simply that SHAPE did not prepare a report on them."

• Thanks 2