Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'UFO hunter' believes aliens have invaded Wales and are mutilating sheep

Eldorado

Mutilations in the Cambrian Mountains, with multiple carcasses spread several miles apart, have previously been blamed on ‘big cats’ and the presence of the ‘The Beast of Bont’.

But Helena Worth, who describes herself as UFO-ologist and ‘amateur scientist’, has claimed alien life forms were responsible for incidents of mutilation close to her home in Ciliau Aeron.

The 41-year-old stressed ‘other worldly’ UFO is a more likely explanation of the the brutal killings of livestock.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ufo-hunter-believes-aliens-have-invaded-wales-and-are-mutilating-sheep/ar-AA1bPB5f?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Livestock mutilation is a very easy way to get insurance companies to write-off stock losses.  Apparently the same people whose xenophobia forced thru Brexit are now in financial difficulties, and blaming "foreigners" for their problems once again.  But what can you expect from people whose national flower is a leek? (Actually Leek blooms are somewhat pretty, but still...)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Livestock mutilation is a very easy way to get insurance companies to write-off stock losses. 

I've been saying it on this site for years. If Dempsey-Weis paid for "Acts of God", they would be flat broke and small holders would all be millionaires.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Livestock mutilation is a very easy way to get insurance companies to write-off stock losses.  Apparently the same people whose xenophobia forced thru Brexit are now in financial difficulties, and blaming "foreigners" for their problems once again.  But what can you expect from people whose national flower is a leek? (Actually Leek blooms are somewhat pretty, but still...)

…what easier than electrocuting or just outright shooting them as opposed to mutilating them with precision cuts that leave no blood ?

• Like 1

@acute I had my sispicions about you, something is indeed very fishy.  

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

…what easier than electrocuting or just outright shooting them as opposed to mutilating them with precision cuts that leave no blood ?

Nothing bleeds when it's dead and provide close ups of those "precision cuts". Not just someone saying it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe its the chupacabra who decided to go on vacation.
It doesn't mention IF any other sort of mutilations occur, which is not like the cases in the United states.

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Nothing bleeds when it's dead and provide close ups of those "precision cuts". Not just someone saying it.

Cut off half of anything’s face and it will bleed

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Cut off half of anything’s face and it will bleed

Butchered many goats or cattle? I've cut a lot of them up.

The blood stops moving and gels. 

C'mon kid, your too smart to believe this silliness. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Butchered many goats or cattle? I've cut a lot of them up.

The blood stops moving and gels. 

C'mon kid, your too smart to believe this silliness. 

Stop already with your little man syndrome. 

It’s not an insurance scam or Saturday night pranks. Animals leave tracks when moved. When slaughtered they leave blood. The same pieces of the carcass don’t get removed with cauterised precision, and scavengers in these cases don’t eat the meat. Which is weird in itself.

Sharpen your pencil next time

Edited by Unusual Tournament
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Stop already with your little man syndrome. 

It’s not an insurance scam or Saturday night pranks. Animals leave tracks when moved. When slaughtered they leave blood. The same pieces of the carcass don’t get removed with cauterised precision, and scavengers in these cases don’t eat the meat. Which is weird in itself.

Sharpen your pencil next time

Pictures, closeups? Vet reports? 

No, just personal attacks, and I am short. But I'm also a ranch boy.

So who do you think it is, because with current DNA technology they reconstructed a European hunter-gatherer with just the spit she left in a wad of birch gum.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

@acute I had my sispicions about you, something is indeed very fishy.  

@acute doesn't harm sheep when he's around there.

He parties with them because nobody in Wales can take his **** anymore. :unsure2:

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

@acute doesn't harm sheep when he's around there.

He parties with them because nobody in Wales can take his **** anymore. :unsure2:

It's no secret that the Welsh hate the English, but the sheep are much more

.....ahem.....

"friendly"

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, acute said:

It's no secret that the Welsh hate the English, but the sheep are much more

.....ahem.....

"friendly"

:unsure2: erm.....

• Haha 3

@Piney ACDC made a song about @acute it's called Dirty deeds done with sheep.

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

So, the livestock mutilations reported in Britain, United States, Australia, are ranchers committing insurance fraud and all of the insurance companies are clueless?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

Pictures, closeups? Vet reports? 

No, just personal attacks, and I am short. But I'm also a ranch boy.

So who do you think it is, because with current DNA technology they reconstructed a European hunter-gatherer with just the spit she left in a wad of birch gum.

You could do an internet search using the phrase "images recent livestock mutilations". Just a suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Portre said:

You could do an internet search using the phrase "images recent livestock mutilations". Just a suggestion.

Why bother? I know the claims are bogus. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Portre said:

So, the livestock mutilations reported in Britain, United States, Australia, are ranchers committing insurance fraud and all of the insurance companies are clueless?

What's your theory?

And they aren't clueless. They're laughing.

• Thanks 2

On 5/30/2023 at 3:28 AM, Alchopwn said:

Livestock mutilation is a very easy way to get insurance companies to write-off stock losses. 

but there were no losses till the animals died. If the motivation was to write off loss, why bother when you have the animals, alive and well?

On 5/30/2023 at 3:28 AM, Alchopwn said:

Apparently the same people whose xenophobia forced thru Brexit are now in financial difficulties, and blaming "foreigners" for their problems once again.  But what can you expect from people whose national flower is a leek? (Actually Leek blooms are somewhat pretty, but still...)

It isn’t xenophobic to not want to be ruled by people you didn’t elect. That’s just common sense. 

We are in a world wide recession. Everyone is having financial troubles. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

What's your theory?

And they aren't clueless. They're laughing.

That makes no sense. Why would they be laughing? Are the insurance companies in on the fraud?

I don't have a theory. I'm pretty sure wild cats would drag their kill to their den.   I'm not convinced there's a 60+ year, world-wide insurance fraud scheme.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Why bother? I know the claims are bogus. 

At least you're keeping an open mind.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Portre said:

That makes no sense. Why would they be laughing? Are the insurance companies in on the fraud?

I don't have a theory. I'm pretty sure wild cats would drag their kill to their den.   I'm not convinced there's a 60+ year, world-wide insurance fraud scheme.

No, they generally refuse to pay.

I'm convinced there are various factors involved disease, wild dogs who kill for the sake of it, poison plants or feed. 

Poisoning by plants or feed is actually pretty common.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Portre said:

At least you're keeping an open mind.

So you don't have a opinion. It's just a mystery to you.