Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO press event to present 'definitive evidence' of black projects

16 hours ago, Trelane said:

If i may ask, where's the attached copy of Keyhoe's signed statement? Have you seen it or read it?

Edited for "security reasons" , sounds a lot like the gentlemen was about to divulge details of secret US programs and was edited to prevent it from being broadcast.  You know, proper and responsible handling of sensitive information. It was the height of the Cold War and the U2 had only been in service for a few years. That along with other craft under development and testing of course needed to be kept a secret from prying Russian eyes. It's not really that difficult to understand.

More speculation based off of one man's assumptions and stories form over 60 years ago. 

First of all, the U-2 is not saucer-shaped nor capable of performing right-angled maneuvers at supersonic speeds, unlike real UFOs whose performance capabilities far exceed the performance capability of the U-2. Who was the father of the U-2 that saw a UFO? Kelly Johnson.and his team.

clju2.jpg.4b943f6ec3bc3184e62a48c38ec49628.jpg636618906_putlock(3).jpg.6ec7e0a3ea359739531a1348ad271fec.jpg1601388250_clj_1(2).jpg.03650d6ec606a0e401592047f6dacdd1.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Trelane said:

If i may ask, where's the attached copy of Keyhoe's signed statement? Have you seen it or read it?

Edited for "security reasons" , sounds a lot like the gentlemen was about to divulge details of secret US programs and was edited to prevent it from being broadcast.  You know, proper and responsible handling of sensitive information. It was the height of the Cold War and the U2 had only been in service for a few years. That along with other craft under development and testing of course needed to be kept a secret from prying Russian eyes. It's not really that difficult to understand.

More speculation based off of one man's assumptions and stories form over 60 years ago. 

That is what you say, but one of the documents that he was going to reveal was AFR-200-2. 

AFR-200-2

Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOB) relates to any airborne object which by performance, aerodynamic characteristics, or unusual features, does not conform to any presently known aircraft or missile type, or which cannot be positively identified as a familiar object.

Familiar Objects - Include balloons, astronomical bodies, birds, and so forth.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81R00560R000100040072-9.pdf

In addition, in Major Keyhoe's letter to Harry S. Truman, there are two names if interest that I have brought up before. They are Admiral Roscoe H. Hillencotter and Major Dewey Fournet. Who are they?! Let's take a look.

CIA and UFOs

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is..."

Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, Central Intelligence Agency 1947-1950

MOTION STUDY
Maneuvered Motion and Intelligent Control

By Dewey Fournet, USAF (Ret.)

By the fall of 1952 we had a considerable number of well documented reports in which the UFO's made a series of maneuvers. If we could prove that these maneuvers were not random, but ordered, it would be proof that the UFO's were things that were intelligently controlled. Edward J. Ruppelt, former Chief of the Air Force Project Blue Book investigation, later reported that the study was "very hot and very controversial...[it] was hot because it wasn't official and the reason it wasn't official was because it was so hot. It concluded that UFOs were interplanetary spaceships."Air Force analysts had reached this conclusion before. Project Sign in 1948 had issued a Top Secret Estimate of the Situation drawing the same conclusion. (Hall, 1964, p. 110)

I would like to add Capt. Edward Ruppelt as well.

Captain Edward J.Ruppelt 

Former chief of Project Blue Book

"Captain Edward J.Ruppelt, former chief of Project Blue Book, has confirmed the existence of four important documents that should be noted. In 1948, in a "Top Secret" estimate, the (Air Technical Intelligence Center, Wright-Patterson AFB) concluded that UFOs were interplanetary spaceships. In 1952, an Air Force Intelligence analysis of UFO maneuvers brought the same conclusion... interplanetary."

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

That is what you say, but one of the documents that he was going to reveal was AFR-200-2. 

AFR-200-2

Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOB) relates to any airborne object which by performance, aerodynamic characteristics, or unusual features, does not conform to any presently known aircraft or missile type, or which cannot be positively identified as a familiar object.

Familiar Objects - Include balloons, astronomical bodies, birds, and so forth.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81R00560R000100040072-9.pdf

In addition, in Major Keyhoe's letter to Harry S. Truman, there are two names if interest that I have brought up before. They are Admiral Roscoe H. Hillencotter and Major Dewey Fournet. Who are they?! Let's take a look.

CIA and UFOs

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is..."

Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, Central Intelligence Agency 1947-1950

MOTION STUDY
Maneuvered Motion and Intelligent Control

By Dewey Fournet, USAF (Ret.)

By the fall of 1952 we had a considerable number of well documented reports in which the UFO's made a series of maneuvers. If we could prove that these maneuvers were not random, but ordered, it would be proof that the UFO's were things that were intelligently controlled. Edward J. Ruppelt, former Chief of the Air Force Project Blue Book investigation, later reported that the study was "very hot and very controversial...[it] was hot because it wasn't official and the reason it wasn't official was because it was so hot. It concluded that UFOs were interplanetary spaceships."Air Force analysts had reached this conclusion before. Project Sign in 1948 had issued a Top Secret Estimate of the Situation drawing the same conclusion. (Hall, 1964, p. 110)

I would like to add Capt. Edward Ruppelt as well.

Captain Edward J.Ruppelt 

Former chief of Project Blue Book

"Captain Edward J.Ruppelt, former chief of Project Blue Book, has confirmed the existence of four important documents that should be noted. In 1948, in a "Top Secret" estimate, the (Air Technical Intelligence Center, Wright-Patterson AFB) concluded that UFOs were interplanetary spaceships. In 1952, an Air Force Intelligence analysis of UFO maneuvers brought the same conclusion... interplanetary."

That again, doesn't come close to answering the questions I asked.

Keyhoe was not in the CIA and had no knowledge (prior or otherwise) of CIA related items. His tall tales along with not briefing his superior officers of what his intentions were going on public TV are ultimately what caused his career to end. Not the assumption he had some otherworldly knowledge, that only he was privy to. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Trelane said:

That again, doesn't come close to answering the questions I asked.

Keyhoe was not in the CIA and had no knowledge (prior or otherwise) of CIA related items. His tall tales along with not briefing his superior officers of what his intentions were going on public TV are ultimately what caused his career to end. Not the assumption he had some otherworldly knowledge, that only he was privy to. 

Just to let you know that  Major Donald Keyhoe was an aviator in the U. S. Marine Corp who was initially skeptical of UFOs, but eventually became aware that UFOs were extraterrestrial craft. 

9 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Just to let you know that  Major Donald Keyhoe was an aviator in the U. S. Marine Corp who was initially skeptical of UFOs, but eventually became aware that UFOs were allegedly extraterrestrial craft. 

Fixed that for you.

I know full well who he was. He is but one of the mid 20th century officers who didn't understand what they were observing or talking about. Individuals that some now mistakenly revere their claims as the gospel of alien visitation.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Trelane said:

Fixed that for you.

I know full well who he was. He is but one of the mid 20th century officers who didn't understand what they were observing or talking about. Individuals that some now mistakenly revere their claims as the gospel of alien visitation.

Major Donald Keyhoe and J. Allen Hynek, were originally UFO skeptics, but that all changed during the course of their investigations. What did they uncover that changed their minds?

• Like 2

On 6/4/2023 at 5:15 PM, skyeagle409 said:

Major Donald Keyhoe and J. Allen Hynek, were originally UFO skeptics, but that all changed during the course of their investigations. What did they uncover that changed their minds?

Psychotropics?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Bottom line, all these old documents, testimony and data, shows only unidentified flying objects, we dont have the data to say where said object came from. That is what some of you are not understanding. That is why you may want to take some general classes about science, learn what your data does and does not tell you. You make a huge assumption then pass it off as fact. 

In the real world we need data so we dont need to make leaps of faith or use intuitive logic to understand the meaning of our data. The scientific method is not a tool to prove your preconceived notions. It is a way to empirically collect and analyze data. Im sorry that some of you do not know this. 

I keep hearing "what else could it have been" As if that is some sort of evidence..!?? 

The best your "evidence" can prove is an unidentified object, beyond that you are speculating on its origin. And in your case, you use a logical fallacy to get there.  I am not sure how to make this anymore clear for you believers in the ETH!

You simply can not tell the difference between evidence and opinion. 

Edited by Hazzard
who cares
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

4 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Bottom line, all these old documents, testimony and data, shows only unidentified flying objects, we dont have the data to say where said object came from. That is what some of you are not understanding. That is why you may want to take some general classes about science, learn what your data does and does not tell you. You make a huge assumption then pass it off as fact. 

In the real world we need data so we dont need to make leaps of faith or use intuitive logic to understand the meaning of our data. The scientific method is not a tool to prove your preconceived notions. It is a way to empirically collect and analyze data. Im sorry that some of you do not know this. 

I keep hearing "what else could it have been" As if that is some sort of evidence..!?? 

The best your "evidence" can prove is an unidentified object, beyond that you are speculating on its origin. And in your case, you use a logical fallacy to get there.  I am not sure how to make this anymore clear for you believers in the ETH!

Great to see you mate! Hope life has been good to you.

Still the same claims a decade later hey.... :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Great to see you mate! Hope life has been good to you.

Still the same claims a decade later hey.... :rolleyes:

Good to see you to buddie. Yep doing good, and you as well I hope.Yes, we still have the same old tired "evidence"  as back in the days when we started.

With all the videocams everyone on the planet has in their pocked these days you would think that someone would finaly get that illusive exhibit-A... but nope!

Oh well, maybe in another ten years...? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Good to see you to buddie. Yep doing good, and you as well I hope.Yes, we still have the same old tired "evidence"  as back in the days when we started.

With all the videocams everyone on the planet has in their pocked these days you would think that someone would finaly get that illusive exhibit-A... but nope!

10 years?   More like 40 for me.  You two must be young.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

23 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

10 years?   More like 40 for me.  You two must be young.

For you, the Best Evidence topic has been going on for 40 years?

You haven't even been a member on thus site for five years.

• Thanks 2

On 6/5/2023 at 1:03 PM, Golden Duck said:

Psychotropics?

Incorrect. I would simply say reality, based on verified documentation and data evidence. 

On 6/6/2023 at 2:12 PM, Hazzard said:

Hi Hazzard. I hope you are doing well.

Gee whiz, I missed the old days when it was UFOs, but today, it's UAPs. Since then, more and more commercial and military pilots, military personnel, and intelligence officials have now come forward and are stating for the record that UAPs are alien craft. Today, we now find ourselves in a brand new world of UAP reality as more military and intelligence officials come forward and say that UAPs are not those of mankind.

UFO’s buzzing warships and being reported by US pilots could be of alien origin, America’s top spy chief has said in a stunning admission.

Avril Haines, the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), who oversees all 16 US spy agencies including the FBI and CIA, was speaking at the Our Future in Space event at the Washington National Cathedral. 

https://nypost.com/2021/11/11/ufos-buzzing-us-warships-may-be-aliens-top-spy-chief/

Navy Pilot Says UFO He Saw Off California Was ‘Not of This World’

https://time.com/5070962/navy-pilot-ufo-california-not-from-this-world/

Jim Semivan

Veteran CIA officer

Veteran CIA officer Jim Semivan who has expressed personal interest in UFO/UAP issues and cases, joined the George Knapp show to discuss the CIA’s role in the study of UFOs and their own experiences. He added “… nothing is even close to this … I was privy to some of this stuff and I can tell ya there’s absolutely no way on God’s green earth that these things are terrestrial or belong to a government. They are other world-, or other dimension-, or other something, but they are definitely not ours and they are not Chinese, and they are not Russian, and everybody in the government knows that.”

John Ratcliffe

Former CIA director of national intelligence

Last year, the US government admitted that it could not explain 143 out of 144 military encounters with mysterious flying objects – including several which appeared to demonstrate extraordinary technology. Former CIA director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe added a surprising context to the military’s UFO encounters.  According to Ratcliffe, U.S. intelligence analysts have “high confidence” that foreign adversaries – such as China or Russia – are not behind the most extraordinary UFO. In a stark summation of the government’s assessment of the phenomenon, Ratcliffe stated that some UFOs exhibit “technologies that we don’t have and, frankly, that we are not capable of defending against.”

Add to the fact that Congress does not recognize UAPs as man-made craft. Now,

Congress Admits UFOs Are Not Human-Made, Saying 'Threats' Are Increasing: Report

Congress has admitted it does not believe all UFOs are “man-made,” according to an addendum report to the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023 — a budget that governs America’s services that are kept out of the public eye....Over the years, many first-hand reports and investigations regarding UFOs — or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, as the government calls them — have emerged. In more recent history, evidence has been supported and corroborated by the politicians and government.

INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2023

https://www.congress.gov/117/crpt/srpt132/CRPT-117srpt132.pdf#page=1

https://www.congress.gov/117/crpt/srpt132/CRPT-117srpt132.pdf#page=13

Edited by skyeagle409

I can't wait for the same old mules to come out, ramble their tall tales and be exactly where we were in 2001. With absolutely nothing new

Oh I'm sure the "go fast"/"tic-tac" guys will be there and of course Elizondo won't be able to help himself from peacocking there. However, I just don't see anything new or earth shattering coming from a roundtable organized by that fraud and scammer Greer.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Trelane said:

I can't wait for the same old mules to come out, ramble their tall tales and be exactly where we were in 2001. With absolutely nothing new

It could lead to some new things, like new book deals or maybe a new series on the so-called History Channel. The UFOlogy money machine sometimes needs a kick of publicity.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Incorrect. I would simply say reality, based on verified documentation and data evidence. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Still no man-made evidence??? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Why are you continuing this charade?

The director of the Pentagon's new UFO office shot down hopes that the current buzz over unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) supports claims of extraterrestrial visitation.

Sean M. Kirkpatrick, chosen as the first director of the Pentagon's new All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), testified before members of the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services on Wednesday (April 19). The hearing had two portions, one closed to the public and one open. 

During the open portion, Kirkpatrick definitively stated that, out of the hundreds of UAP cases his office has reviewed, "AARO has found no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics." The AARO director acknowledged that this conclusion might be "unsatisfying" to those who believe they have witnessed incontrovertible evidence of physics-defying craft or objects.

And he continued:

"I want to underscore today that only a very small percentage of UAP reports display signatures that could reasonably be described as anomalous," Kirkpatrick stated in Wednesday's hearing. "The majority of unidentified objects reported to AARO demonstrate mundane characteristics of balloons, [uncrewed] aerial systems, clutter, natural phenomena or other readily explainable sources."

The AARO director added that if anyone has any evidence of otherworldly visitation or alternative theories, they should submit that evidence for peer review in scientific journals. "AARO is working very hard to do the same," Kirkpatrick stated. "That is how science works, not by blog or social media."

Who are we suppose to believe now Skyeagle?  You?  or the Director of AARO?

• Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Man makes mistakes

:tu:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Man makes mistakes

:tu:

Yes indeed!! 

27 minutes ago, joc said:

Why are you continuing this charade?

And he continued:

Who are we suppose to believe now Skyeagle?  You?  or the Director of AARO?

Skyeagle.  The correct is Skyeagle.

He knows where to get full story when the time is right. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Skyeagle.  The correct is Skyeagle.

He knows where to get full story when the time is right. 

The Kenny Rogers of ufology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 6/5/2023 at 4:52 PM, Hazzard said:

On 6/5/2023 at 4:52 PM, Hazzard said:

… we dont have the data to say where said object came from.

If the technology itself is clearly beyond known human capacity, I don’t want or need anything else to give my opinion. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

The Kenny Rogers of ufology.

I'm a believer now!

Planet Texas!!  

2001406115_planettexas3.png.1ff832ba42ee3088ad914a7a596ff4e0.png

• Haha 4