Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prominent Florida family linked to plane that flew over DC, crashed in Virginia mountains

docyabut2

Do these aircraft not have a supplemental, emergency O2 supply?  I don't think I'd want to travel in one that didn't.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The DOD authorized 2 jets to exceed the speed of sound, causing a sonic boom that was heard in Virginia and Maryland. That prompted multiple calls to 911 and police. When they caught up with the Cessna they released flares to attract the attention of the pilot, but neither they nor air traffic control could get a response.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/05/us/virginia-plane-crash-fighter-jets-investigation-monday/index.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Trying to make sense of the map in my link. If the plane reached it's destination, why did it not land? And if the crew and passengers were incapacitated why did the plane turn?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I know  they  went from  tenn to the island of NY  but the went back over the Washington state.and why they crash into the virgin`s mountains?       

The pilot of the plane was seen slumped over in his seat by the fighter pilots. They still don't know what happened. But, who turned the plane around over New York City and why?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-investigators-probe-cause-deadly-crash-plane-intercepted-us-fi-rcna87672

Sounds like what happened to Payne Stewart's plane a few years ago. Sounds like it was on auto pilot/auto flightplan in and crashed when the pilot was to take over for landing. Loss of air pressure and everyone dies of oxygen depletion. 

• Like 1

The conspiracy theorists are already pointing out that the family are Trump donors.  No one has outright stated foul play, yet.