Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Kennedy in the White House

Amita

The best option the Democrats have. Sadly for the GOP he's better than either Ron or Don. Luckily for the GOP Kennedy will never be candidate.

• Haha 1

I think Bob should hop the fence and join the GOP.  He'd outclass anything they have, such is the dearth of Republican talent, and potentially stop people from trying to murder his family.

• Like 2

Jordan Peterson is a piece of garbage. Fitting that he interviews the idiot kennedy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Jordan Peterson is a piece of garbage. Fitting that he interviews the idiot kennedy

I'm intending to watch the interview when I get home from work today. That the interviewer is Jordan Peterson is one of the reasons I WANT to watch it, because Jordan Peterson is one of the most insightful and reasonable human beings on the planet. IMO, of course. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I'm intending to watch the interview when I get home from work today. That the interviewer is Jordan Peterson is one of the reasons I WANT to watch it, because Jordan Peterson is one of the most insightful and reasonable human beings on the planet. IMO, of course. 

If he is so good why give platform to a twit like Kennedy? 

Makes no sense that does.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Peterson is not and has never been insightful. He's a massive right wing douche that appeals to the lowest common denominator who like to pretend they are intelligent and is a incel hero.

I imagine he is hugely popular among some of you here. 

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If he is so good why give platform to a twit like Kennedy? 

Makes no sense that does.

One of the reasons he is so good is that he is willing to give a platform to someone like Kennedy!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Peterson is not and has never been insightful. He's a massive right wing douche that appeals to the lowest common denominator who like to pretend they are intelligent and is a incel hero.

I imagine he is hugely popular among some of you here. 

I think we shall simply agree to disagree on this one, mate :tu: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

One of the reasons he is so good is that he is willing to give a platform to someone like Kennedy!

I don't understand.

What is good about giving a scoundrel like like Kennedy a platform? How is that not an obvious grab for controversy? 

There's no merit in anything Kennedy had to say. He is a disgrace. Promoting his nonsense is dishonest in itself. How that's something to admire is more than bewildering 

What's next? Uri Geller? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I think we shall simply agree to disagree on this one, mate :tu: 

I don't agree to that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I don't understand.

What is good about giving a scoundrel like like Kennedy a platform? How is that not an obvious grab for controversy? 

There's no merit in anything Kennedy had to say. He is a disgrace. Promoting his nonsense is dishonest in itself. How that's something to admire is more than bewildering 

What's next? Uri Geller? 

Just the fact that it is only your opinion that he is a scoundrel, and that he has no merit, and that he is a disgrace. Even if everything you say is true (and I really do reject it as such, but let's give you the best case scenario and pretend everything is 100% correct by you) he is still a big enough personality to warrant being a guest on a show. But despite being on the left of politics, his views aren't mainstream enough and so the left ignores him. It takes a right wing personality to listen to alternative left wing views.

That tells me a lot about just how intolerant the left is of any view that they disagree with. They claim to support diversity, but that diversity ends at diversity of thought - immutable characteristics are important to the left but not diversity of thought. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I don't agree to that

I don't care. 

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

I don't care. 

I would have to say something fascist in nature, or at least belittling to a marginalized group of people for you to care. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Just the fact that it is only your opinion that he is a scoundrel, and that he has no merit, and that he is a disgrace. Even if everything you say is true (and I really do reject it as such, but let's give you the best case scenario and pretend everything is 100% correct by you) he is still a big enough personality to warrant being a guest on a show. But despite being on the left of politics, his views aren't mainstream enough and so the left ignores him. It takes a right wing personality to listen to alternative left wing views.

That tells me a lot about just how intolerant the left is of any view that they disagree with. They claim to support diversity, but that diversity ends at diversity of thought - immutable characteristics are important to the left but not diversity of thought. 

You have to remember the left thinks everyone who disagrees with them is evil.  This is why they have no issue suppressing and censoring opposing viewpoints because they don't view dissent as equal or worthy of debate.  By dehumanizing those that have dissenting views, it makes it easier to justify their dismal and suppression.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I would have to say something fascist in nature, or at least belittling to a marginalized group of people for you to care. 

Maybe. I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. I think my last comment came across as a bit more confrontational as it was intended, and I apologise if it was. I was simply trying to convey that it doesn't matter whether you agree or not, we are at an impasse, I am happy to agree to disagree and leave it there. Have a great week :tu: 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

You have to remember the left thinks everyone who disagrees with them is evil.  This is why they have no issue suppressing and censoring opposing viewpoints because they don't view dissent as equal or worthy of debate.  By dehumanizing those that have dissenting views, it makes it easier to justify their dismal and suppression.

The lack of self-awareness with these people is astounding

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Just the fact that it is only your opinion that he is a scoundrel, and that he has no merit, and that he is a disgrace.

More than mine. Try scientists and doctors as well. 

Even if everything you say is true (and I really do reject it as such, but let's give you the best case scenario and pretend everything is 100% correct by you) he is still a big enough personality to warrant being a guest on a show.

Because he is a controversial liar??? 

He wouldn't have any recognition if people like peaheaderson had any standards.

But despite being on the left of politics, his views aren't mainstream enough and so the left ignores him. It takes a right wing personality to listen to alternative left wing views.

He may identify as left but I doubt many on the actual left and stupid enough to believe that. It's nothing to do with mainstream views. It's got to do with BS that he shovels. 

Since when are lies diversity? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

13 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

So a lie isn't a lie unless you say so? 

Or Breitbart says so?

Is the right actually that ignorant or are you just winding people up?.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

More than mine. Try scientists and doctors as well. 

Because he is a controversial liar??? 

He wouldn't have any recognition if people like peaheaderson had any standards.

I haven't seen the video yet, what less do you think he says? His biggest controversy is his anti vax stance,  but last time I listened to a Kennedy interview no one mentioned vaccines at all!

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

He may identify as left but I doubt many on the actual left and stupid enough to believe that. It's nothing to do with mainstream views. It's got to do with BS that he shovels. 

Since when are lies diversity? 

He claims to be left, but we don't like him so he's not a leftist. Typical leftist mentality! 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

I haven't seen the video yet, what less do you think he says?

He speaks of right wing idiot issues. Denies climate change, goes on the dumbass "whokeness" (damn stupid buzzword) big pharma corrupting dems, and the corrupt leftist media. 

You know, idiotic dumb stuff for stupid people who believe anything and constantly look for some weak excuse to be outraged. Rumour, innuendo saturated in ignorance with some lies to top it all of. 

Let me know if I missed anything.

His biggest controversy is his anti vax stance,  but last time I listened to a Kennedy interview no one mentioned vaccines at all!

And how does that not prove he is one deliberately stupid SOB????? 

It's conformation of it!!!

He claims to be left, but we don't like him so he's not a leftist. Typical leftist mentality! 

He just does not do say or offer anything that is actually left. He's a typical conspiracy theorist wallowing in deliberate ignorance. He's about as left as Ron Desanctimonious.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Not all leftists are like that,  but my time here on UM has demonstrated that a significant minority of leftists do indeed believe that conservatives are evil! A much larger minority than I world have guessed before I came back to UM

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Democrat party is going to be hysterical if Kennedy finds even a few percent support.  They'll be outraged and try whatever it takes to keep him from helping Trump win.

The Republicans will have their own worries if the RNC decides to try to stop Trump being the nominee - and I wouldn't doubt they'll try.  Trump will either be the nominee or he'll run as an independent.  In fact, even if they managed to keep him off a ballot, he'd still get millions of write-ins.  The Left have only themselves to blame.  More than any other entity, THEY created him.  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2