Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

Raptor Witness

9 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That would be correct. "weather balloon" worked for years until the wife of the man in charge went through his work notes long after he died. It was scrubbed.
So now, the Air Force did another investigation - The Roswell Report: Fact vs. Fiction in the New Mexico Desert in 1995. In that version of coverup, the said that it was a spy balloon.

Back in the saddle again!! lol

I think that was the version where they changed it to crash dummies dropped from a plane.

Problem was, IIRC researchers then found out via sleuthing those test dummies were not dropped until the early 50's sometime. The poor AF was busted again.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2023 at 9:15 AM, joc said:

So then, how fast do these UAPs travel across interstellar space?

Well, surely, joc, they didn't waste thousands of generations of people trying to get here. Just to set this up, yes, 4.2 years to get to Proxima Centauri if you go at the speed of light.
Traveling as we do now, the same trek would take us 6,000 years. Also, at the speed of light, it would take us or Aliens 100,000 years to cross our own galaxy.

The aliens ain't that dumb lol, let's face it, they found the shortcut

• Haha 2

On 6/27/2023 at 7:27 PM, skyeagle409 said:

Senator Rubio confirms the truth … and asks for the motive to lie about this.

That's the problem I have. I see nothing to gain for the government, if this big campaign to tell us about UAP's and Aliens was all fiction. 

They tell us about encounters out at sea (go fast, gimbal, etc) that nobody even knew about, whereas before, they only time they talked about a UFO incident was to deny one that the public has seen.

There can be no question, the US government is inculcating us, grooming us, to believe in UFO's/Aliens 

On 7/6/2023 at 5:52 PM, skyeagle409 said:

Republican Tim Burchett, representative for Tennessee’s second district, told the Washington Examiner he thinks the government has been ‘holding stuff back since Roswell in ‘47, and maybe prior to that’.

President Donald Trump was asked by his son (on Father's Day, in the WH rose garden) if he could comment on Roswell. His father said he would like to share that info
but the Roswell incident is classified. What it means to be classified is... the most pertinent information about the incident has been withheld from public view. 

Here's something else to ponder here,,, why would the matter of Roswell even be brought up to President Trump, like it's an active case that he needs to catch up on? 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

On 7/6/2023 at 8:43 PM, Raptor Witness said:

This is patently false, as there are several I can think of, like the Kecksburg UFO crash incident, which was observed by the general public.

Please try to research your material, first ... so you have some hope of credibility here.

Not only Kecksburg but Roswell, too, where a rancher found the crashed craft. that's two quick ones.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

44 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

There can be no question, the US government is inculcating us, grooming us, to believe in UFO's/Aliens

I don't really disagree...but wouldn't then the rational for grooming us to believe, be a knowledge they have that of existence of aliens/spaceships and so they are grooming us in order to actually give us proof that they have?  

None of it really makes any sense. 

What makes the most sense honestly, is that the federal government has been producing highly top secret weapons for decades and they haven't been compromised yet by any other international governments and we want to keep it that way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Mankind, may just be another source food and so they hit the jackpot!:devil:

Be like a never ending packet of Jelly Babies, lol. We need a cull :yes:.

• Like 1

We live in an age of supposed enlightenment, but the church-state Inquisition has been replaced by something just as bad, which is the U.S. Intelligence Inquisition.

Now we have, quite possibly, the alien-state, which logically requires a type of outside intervention. A planetary guardian angel, a.k.a. Lord of the Earth.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2023 at 12:33 AM, Essan said:

But how many aircraft do we have flying around every day that don't crash?

Here's how many that crash every year.

In the US, there is an average of 1,662 plane crashes per year. Globally, there are 6,392 plane crashes per year, on average.
Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

I think that was the version where they changed it to crash dummies dropped from a plane.

Problem was, IIRC researchers then found out via sleuthing those test dummies were not dropped until the early 50's sometime. The poor AF was busted again.

Ohhhhh, that was another fiasco lol. but here is what I meant, spy balloon. This gives them an excuse as to why they tried to disguise it by saying weather balloon, you see? 

Project Mogul, an intelligence operation that involved sending high-altitude balloons into the atmosphere, so as to spy on Russian nuclear tests.

22 hours ago, joc said:

I don't really disagree...but wouldn't then the rational for grooming us to believe, be a knowledge they have that of existence of aliens/spaceships and so they are grooming us in order to actually give us proof that they have?  

None of it really makes any sense. 

What makes the most sense honestly, is that the federal government has been producing highly top secret weapons for decades and they haven't been compromised yet by any other international governments and we want to keep it that way.

That's fine, joc, but that has not much at all to do with Aliens and UFO's that I can see.

4 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

I like Chris Mellon's comments regarding some of the videos he has been privy to:

The number of military personnel and intelligence officials coming out of the woodwork and openly revealing why UFOs are not ours is simply amazing!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

The number of military personnel and intelligence officials coming out of the woodwork and openly revealing why UFOs are not ours is simply amazing!!

What is the number? How many? Who are they? What are their names? What was their rank and position? What was their field of expertise? How did they gain knowledge of these alleged amazing stories? Did they have proper clearance to have access to such fantastical items? Oh yeah, let's see the ones that are currently serving mind you. It makes your statement a little more accurate. We all know who the retirees and former employees are.

Well, I think I've given you a bit to work on let's see what you and the backup singers can come up with. I'll wait.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Trelane said:

What is the number? How many? Who are they? What are their names? What was their rank and position? What was their field of expertise? How did they gain knowledge of these alleged amazing stories? Did they have proper clearance to have access to such fantastical items? Oh yeah, let's see the ones that are currently serving mind you. It makes your statement a little more accurate. We all know who the retirees and former employees are.

Well, I think I've given you a bit to work on let's see what you and the backup singers can come up with. I'll wait.

I guess you haven't been following up the latest developments. That also means you have been ignoring what I have been posting before.

• Haha 1

On 7/31/2023 at 6:12 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That's fine, joc, but that has not much at all to do with Aliens and UFO's that I can see.

Well, it actually does if you consider that the entire Alien UFO controversies were created by the government for the express purpose of hiding their own weaponry from the prying eyes of the Russians.  Now there are actually people who still believe that aliens from outerspace are here and some are in captivity or dead and in a secure location.  

So, it is quite possible that the government is manipulating that belief in an effort to grow that belief for the express purpose of continuing their advances in technological military weaponry in secret.

To the point that, when someone sees something that looks 'not right' they will automatically have that Alligators in the Sewer moment.

YARN | Alligators in the sewers. | E.T. The Extraterrestrial | Video clips  by quotes | 1b20c5c1 | 紗

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, joc said:

Well, it actually does if you consider that the entire Alien UFO controversies were created by the government for the express purpose of hiding their own weaponry from the prying eyes of the Russians.  Now there are actually people who still believe that aliens from outerspace are here and some are in captivity or dead and in a secure location.  

So, it is quite possible that the government is manipulating that belief in an effort to grow that belief for the express purpose of continuing their advances in technological military weaponry in secret.

To the point that, when someone sees something that looks 'not right' they will automatically have that Alligators in the Sewer moment.

YARN | Alligators in the sewers. | E.T. The Extraterrestrial | Video clips  by quotes | 1b20c5c1 | 紗

You mentioned the Russians, but I think you overlooked the flying saucers reported by the Soviets. You will also see the name of George Knapp in the following report, but what is interesting is that George Knapp attended the recent Congressional hearing and is seen sitting directly behind David Grusch. Now, just a small portion of the report.

Recent Russian Newspaper Article Discusses UFO Incidents at Soviet and American Nuclear Weapons Sites 

UFO HACKED NUCLEAR CODES 

Russia and the USA were on the brink of nuclear war because of UFO attacks on military bases where nuclear missiles were on alert 

Sensational documents and other evidence confirm that the Soviet military base near Byelokoroviche, Ukraine, and the U.S. Air Force base near Minot, North Dakota, were attacked by aliens from space. Hovering over the missiles, [in each incident,] a UFO in a matter of seconds hacked the codes required to launch them, nearly unleashing a Third World War. Journalists working for Life found revealing documents about [the Ukrainian incident] and located eyewitnesses to the alien attack. 

For a 20-year-old radio operator, Vladimir Matveyev, assigned to the 50th Missile Division RVSN, Carpathian Military District, October 4, 1982, was a day that he will remember for the rest of his life. In the evening, he and a thousand soldiers and officers saw a UFO for almost an hour, as it hovered over the R-12 missile silos. "It was unbelievable. Approximately one-and-a-half kilometers from us hovered an elliptical-shaped object," the former rocketeer excitedly told Life. "The dimensions of the UFO shocked us—as large as a five-story house! Barely visible lights flew up to the object. The guys [and I] were on our way to dinner when we all saw it! The UFO continued to hover, slowly moving to the left, as if drifting. One officer tried to get closer to it in a car, but the UFO flew away. At this time all of the missile launchers malfunctioned. The UFO [also] blocked radio signal reception in the bunker. We heard only complete silence, which we could not understand, because this had never happened before. We were [later] told that the radio equipment was burnt!" 

The Report 

In his official statement on the incident, Major Michael Katzman, who was responsible for the missiles' guidance systems, reported that the computer equipment and security systems had been disabled by a powerful [electromagnetic] pulse. He wrote that all of the control panels had lit up, indicating the missiles were preparing to launch toward their strategic targets. 

Former TsSBUiS [missile division] Chief Yuri Zolotukhin told a Life journalist, "I too was a witness to these events and also saw the UFO but could not reveal what had happened to the sensitive equipment because I signed a non-disclosure document [designed to] protect state secrets." These events happened in the underground bunker where the missile control panels display the missiles' readiness status. [During the incident] the panels lit up, indicating that the missiles had gone to full combat readiness and were preparing to launch. [Ordinarily] this is possible only after obtaining an order from Moscow. In this case, it happened by itself. The officers on duty at their battle stations were shocked. [Figuratively speaking,] their hair had turned gray. They said that the information appearing on the control panels indicated that all security measures designed to prevent an unauthorized launch of the missiles had been hacked! Within just a few seconds, the launch officers had lost control over their nuclear weapons. Immediately after this occurred, the officers called Moscow. The reply they got was that no order to launch had been issued. After 15 seconds, all of the controls reset to the normal position. 

According to the ABC-TV News Prime Time Live segment “KGB UFO Files,” which was broadcast on October 6, 1994, “for 15 agonizing seconds, the base lost control of its nuclear weapons; what happened here on this day has never been explained.” ABC also interviewed two witnesses to the 1982 sighting: a civilian from Byelokovoriche and Lt. Col. Vladimir Platunov. Lt. Col. Platunov described the object as “… just like a flying saucer, the way they show them in the movies, no portholes, no nothing. The surface was absolutely even, the disc made a beautiful turn…on the edge, just like a plane. It [made] no sound. I had never seen anything like that before.”

George Knapp

With the assistance of Dr. Nikolai Kapranov, a national security advisor for the Russian Parliament, Knapp and his associate Bryan Gresh were able to meet and interview Boris Sokolov, the retired Soviet Air Force Colonel who directed the UFO collection effort for the Ministry of Defense between 1978 and 1988. 

The UFO documents obtained by Knapp can be divided in three broad categories. The first is a short Summary of 357 cases logged between 1978 and 1991. They give the date, time and location for each incident; a brief summary of the report; a notation on whether any space launches or other technical experiments took place on the same time; and finally, what the investigators call “Influences,” such as radar detection, electromagnetic effect on equipment, or physiological effects on the witnesses. 

Soviet nukes and UFOs – Openminds.tv

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

You mentioned the Russians, but I think you overlooked the flying saucers reported by the Soviets. You will also see the name of George Knapp in the following report, but what is interesting is that George Knapp attended the recent Congressional hearing and is seen sitting directly behind David Grusch. Now, just a small portion of the report.

Recent Russian Newspaper Article Discusses UFO Incidents at Soviet and American Nuclear Weapons Sites 

UFO HACKED NUCLEAR CODES 

Russia and the USA were on the brink of nuclear war because of UFO attacks on military bases where nuclear missiles were on alert 

Sensational documents and other evidence confirm that the Soviet military base near Byelokoroviche, Ukraine, and the U.S. Air Force base near Minot, North Dakota, were attacked by aliens from space. Hovering over the missiles, [in each incident,] a UFO in a matter of seconds hacked the codes required to launch them, nearly unleashing a Third World War. Journalists working for Life found revealing documents about [the Ukrainian incident] and located eyewitnesses to the alien attack. 

For a 20-year-old radio operator, Vladimir Matveyev, assigned to the 50th Missile Division RVSN, Carpathian Military District, October 4, 1982, was a day that he will remember for the rest of his life. In the evening, he and a thousand soldiers and officers saw a UFO for almost an hour, as it hovered over the R-12 missile silos. "It was unbelievable. Approximately one-and-a-half kilometers from us hovered an elliptical-shaped object," the former rocketeer excitedly told Life. "The dimensions of the UFO shocked us—as large as a five-story house! Barely visible lights flew up to the object. The guys [and I] were on our way to dinner when we all saw it! The UFO continued to hover, slowly moving to the left, as if drifting. One officer tried to get closer to it in a car, but the UFO flew away. At this time all of the missile launchers malfunctioned. The UFO [also] blocked radio signal reception in the bunker. We heard only complete silence, which we could not understand, because this had never happened before. We were [later] told that the radio equipment was burnt!" 

The Report 

In his official statement on the incident, Major Michael Katzman, who was responsible for the missiles' guidance systems, reported that the computer equipment and security systems had been disabled by a powerful [electromagnetic] pulse. He wrote that all of the control panels had lit up, indicating the missiles were preparing to launch toward their strategic targets. 

Former TsSBUiS [missile division] Chief Yuri Zolotukhin told a Life journalist, "I too was a witness to these events and also saw the UFO but could not reveal what had happened to the sensitive equipment because I signed a non-disclosure document [designed to] protect state secrets." These events happened in the underground bunker where the missile control panels display the missiles' readiness status. [During the incident] the panels lit up, indicating that the missiles had gone to full combat readiness and were preparing to launch. [Ordinarily] this is possible only after obtaining an order from Moscow. In this case, it happened by itself. The officers on duty at their battle stations were shocked. [Figuratively speaking,] their hair had turned gray. They said that the information appearing on the control panels indicated that all security measures designed to prevent an unauthorized launch of the missiles had been hacked! Within just a few seconds, the launch officers had lost control over their nuclear weapons. Immediately after this occurred, the officers called Moscow. The reply they got was that no order to launch had been issued. After 15 seconds, all of the controls reset to the normal position. 

According to the ABC-TV News Prime Time Live segment “KGB UFO Files,” which was broadcast on October 6, 1994, “for 15 agonizing seconds, the base lost control of its nuclear weapons; what happened here on this day has never been explained.” ABC also interviewed two witnesses to the 1982 sighting: a civilian from Byelokovoriche and Lt. Col. Vladimir Platunov. Lt. Col. Platunov described the object as “… just like a flying saucer, the way they show them in the movies, no portholes, no nothing. The surface was absolutely even, the disc made a beautiful turn…on the edge, just like a plane. It [made] no sound. I had never seen anything like that before.”

George Knapp

With the assistance of Dr. Nikolai Kapranov, a national security advisor for the Russian Parliament, Knapp and his associate Bryan Gresh were able to meet and interview Boris Sokolov, the retired Soviet Air Force Colonel who directed the UFO collection effort for the Ministry of Defense between 1978 and 1988. 

The UFO documents obtained by Knapp can be divided in three broad categories. The first is a short Summary of 357 cases logged between 1978 and 1991. They give the date, time and location for each incident; a brief summary of the report; a notation on whether any space launches or other technical experiments took place on the same time; and finally, what the investigators call “Influences,” such as radar detection, electromagnetic effect on equipment, or physiological effects on the witnesses. 

Soviet nukes and UFOs – Openminds.tv

That's not a small portion...a small portion is a paragraph and then a link.  I don't read your crap anyway.  Go away.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Trelane said:

So your answer is,  "I can't answer any of those items at all."

Ok got it, thank you for your cooperation. End of story.B)

Same old story. 

He knows when to hold the marshmallows and throw the dominoes.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, joc said:

That's not a small portion...a small portion is a paragraph and then a link.  I don't read your crap anyway.  Go away.

That is because you can't accept ET reality for what it is, which explains why you have failed to meet my challenge to present man-made evidence that refutes my extraterrestrial evidence. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

That is because you can't accept ET reality for what it is, which explains why you have failed to meet my challenge to present man-made evidence that refutes my extraterrestrial evidence. 

:sleepy:

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Evolutionary biology refutes any humanoid aliens. 

But then again you can't even properly define gravity. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Evolutionary biology refutes any humanoid aliens. 

But then again you can't even properly define gravity. 

Hell, he got caught lying about being in the Air Force. He can't be trusted as a source of anything outside of lies and incorrect/incomplete information. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Hell, he got caught lying about being in the Air Force. He can't be trusted as a source of anything outside of lies and incorrect/incomplete information. 

I'm with Ducky on the whole Grusch, Mellon, Elizondo and UFOs in general pony show. They're honey pots for foreign or domestic hackers. 

The American intelligence community is a running joke with MI6 and the SAS, but this is **** too stupid even for them....

Edited by Piney
You people are nuts!
  • Like 2