Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

Raptor Witness

23 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

There is not even a 90 degree turn in that list of numbers you put so much faith in.

You don't even have a eye for detail in your plagiarism.  Liars usually can't keep track of their stories.

I am not letting you off that easy because not all of the data has been revealed considering the long duration of the encounter. Now, where's your evidence of any aircraft of mankind that can mimic the performance capability as noted in the following data.

04 sharp 200 acceleration 150 6000
05 turn 270 = 22 g 560 6000

4 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

I am not letting you off that easy because not all of the data has been revealed considering the long duration of the encounter. Now, where's your evidence of any aircraft of mankind that can mimic the performance capability as noted in the following data.

That's not s 90 degree turn.

In fact if we look at the video frame-by-frame, it's not even the same contact.

Please post something related next.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

There is another cohort that jump to conclusions and refuse to enter into a reasonable discussion.

Is that directed at me?

I am perfectly reasonable. But that does not mean I will let someone try to convince me what I *really* saw. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

That's not s 90 degree turn.

In fact if we look at the video frame-by-frame, it's not even the same contact.

Please post something related next.

Just to let you know that not all of the data was released you are not able to see all of the data collected. Case in point:

00 h 05: Two F-16, QRA of J Wing, AL 17 and AL 23, take off. Between 00 h 07 and 00 h 54, under control of the CRC, on the whole nine interception attempts have been undertaken by the fighters. The planes have had, several times, brief radar contacts on the targets designated by the CRC. 

00 h 13: First lock on the target designated by the CRC. Position: "on the nose" 6 NM (Nautical Miles), 9000 feet, direction: 250. The target speed changes within minimum time from 150 to 970 knots, altitude coming down from 9000 to 5000 feet, then up to 11000 feet, and, shortly after, down to ground level. From this results a "break lock" after some seconds, the pilot losing the radar contact. The Glons radar informs, at the moment of the break lock, that the fighters are above the target position.

Now, answer the question I posed to you regarding the data I posted.

29 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Just to let you know that not all of the data was released you are not able to see all of the data collected. Case in point:

00 h 05: Two F-16, QRA of J Wing, AL 17 and AL 23, take off. Between 00 h 07 and 00 h 54, under control of the CRC, on the whole nine interception attempts have been undertaken by the fighters. The planes have had, several times, brief radar contacts on the targets designated by the CRC. 

00 h 13: First lock on the target designated by the CRC. Position: "on the nose" 6 NM (Nautical Miles), 9000 feet, direction: 250. The target speed changes within minimum time from 150 to 970 knots, altitude coming down from 9000 to 5000 feet, then up to 11000 feet, and, shortly after, down to ground level. From this results a "break lock" after some seconds, the pilot losing the radar contact. The Glons radar informs, at the moment of the break lock, that the fighters are above the target position.

Now, answer the question I posed to you regarding the data I posted.

So you deminstrate you are posting unrelated spam to try and support your spam.

I've answered your questions; but, you can't answer a single thing.  You just evade every time.

It's almost like your claims of esoteric knowledge is not what you would like us to believe.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So you deminstrate you are posting unrelated spam to try and support your spam.

I will take that as your admission that you have no evidence that refutes my statement regarding the data I posted.

Edited by skyeagle409

2 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

I will take that as your admission that you have no evidence that refutes my statement regarding the data I posted.

You can jump to whatever conclusions you wish.  

Reasonable people can see that you are not prepared to defend the "evidence" you present here.

• Like 2

Tell you what, IMO, if the aliens were Muslims or pagans, or an unheard of religion, the government would hide them for their own safety.  There are still plenty of people who would try tear them to pieces otherwise.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You can jump to whatever conclusions you wish.  

Reasonable people can see that you are not prepared to defend the "evidence" you present here.

In other words, you have no evidence to present that proves the data represents an aircraft of mankind, which is understandable considering that data depicts performance capabilities that are far above anything known to mankind anyway.

>>>04 sharp 200 acceleration >>>150 6000
05 >>>turn 270 = 22 g >>>560 6000

And

13 210 570 10000
14 270 770 7000

And

17 270 790 5000
18 290 1010 4000

In addition, another intelligence official has come forward that an extraterrestrial presence here on earth is a fact.

Jonathan Grey

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

Edited by skyeagle409

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

In other words, you have no evidence to present that proves the data represents an aircraft of mankind, which is understandable considering that data depicts performance capabilities that are far above anything known to mankind anyway.

>>>04 sharp 200 acceleration >>>150 6000
05 >>>turn 270 = 22 g >>>560 6000

And

13 210 570 10000
14 270 770 7000

And

17 270 790 5000
18 290 1010 4000

In addition, another intelligence official has come forward that an extraterrestrial presence here on earth is a fact.

Jonathan Grey

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

Those numbers arent evidence of ET.  They don’t depict anything amazing other than RADAR switching between multiple returns.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Those numbers arent evidence of ET.  They don’t depict anything amazing other than RADAR switching between multiple returns.

Reality isn't with you and the proof is that you have shown you are not knowledgably enough to understand radar technology. If you did, you would have understood why the radar data does not depict anything man-made. In addition, you have shown that you don't even understand the difference between STT and TWS modes.

Edited by skyeagle409

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

Reality isn't with you and the proof is that you have shown you are not knowledgably enough to understand radar technology. If you did, you would have understood why the radar data does not depict anything man-made. In addition, you have shown that you don't even understand the difference between STT and TWS modes.

If you were knowledgeable.  you would you would answer the questions and and demonstrate your knowledge with educating answers.RDT_20230807_1903504546614886796075108.thumb.jpg.c1b90ec00d5cb65a9da16f8599a4e5b6.jpg

But all you can do is plagiarise more obfuscating spam and spout of some terms you heard in a DCS.

You can't even get primary school maths right!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

You just cant stop, can you?? :lol:

Your Dishonest Debating Tactics are still the same as always, dishonest. You are famous for knowingly fabricating facts as you go along. You mix cases, and leave out information to make them seem more likely. 

You use deception, misrepresentation, misreading and deliberate misenterpretation. 

You absolutely belong in the UFO Hall of Shame with the other charlatans

I am of the impression that poor Skyeagle shall never accept the fallacy of his argument, nor the rationality which eliminates his "evidence" as evidence...he believes, and not even science will change his mind.

Kinda sad, if you ask me. 

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I honestly think he's just really lonely and this is the only 'human' interaction he gets. That's why he responds to everything with the same nonsense.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Tell you what, IMO, if the aliens were Muslims or pagans, or an unheard of religion, the government would hide them for their own safety.  There are still plenty of people who would try tear them to pieces otherwise.

What government is hiding muslims or pagans for their own safety?

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

What government is hiding muslims or pagans for their own safety?

Only the alien ones.  :devil:

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2023 at 7:24 AM, Trelane said:

What is the number? How many? Who are they? What are their names? What was their rank and position? What was their field of expertise? How did they gain knowledge of these alleged amazing stories? Did they have proper clearance to have access to such fantastical items? Oh yeah, let's see the ones that are currently serving mind you. It makes your statement a little more accurate. We all know who the retirees and former employees are.

Well, I think I've given you a bit to work on let's see what you and the backup singers can come up with. I'll wait.

It's been almost a week and no takers to answer the questions I posed?

Shocked, shocked I say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Hazzard said:

You just cant stop, can you?? :lol:

Your Dishonest Debating Tactics are still the same as always, dishonest. You are famous for knowingly fabricating facts as you go along. You mix cases, and leave out information to make them seem more likely. 

You use deception, misrepresentation, misreading and deliberate misenterpretation. 

You absolutely belong in the UFO Hall of Shame with the other charlatans

I am of the impression that poor Skyeagle shall never accept the fallacy of his argument, nor the rationality which eliminates his "evidence" as evidence...he believes, and not even science will change his mind.

Kinda sad, if you ask me. 

Sorry, but the data has proven the UFO was not a craft of mankind. Now, present any aircraft that can perform what is depicted in the data.

9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

If you were knowledgeable.  you would you would answer the questions and and demonstrate your knowledge with educating answers.RDT_20230807_1903504546614886796075108.thumb.jpg.c1b90ec00d5cb65a9da16f8599a4e5b6.jpg

But all you can do is plagiarise more obfuscating spam and spout of some terms you heard in a DCS.

You can't even get primary school maths right!

I see that you still haven't found evidence that the craft depicted in the data was an airplane. 

37 minutes ago, Trelane said:

It's been almost a week and no takers to answer the questions I posed?

Shocked, shocked I say.

Could it be that such information would be classified and anyone presenting classified information in public would be placed on trial? If you were a member of the military, you would have known that. That is why David Grusch has offered to reveal sensitive information behind closed doors. Case in point:

David Grusch

Beginning in 2022, Grusch provided Congress with hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages which included specific data about the materials recovery program. 

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin - The Debrief

If he had revealed the same classified information that he provided to members of Congress directly to the public, where do you think he would be locked up today? Ever wondered who made Senator Barry Goldwater aware of what was held in a special facility at Wright-Patterson AFB and why he was brutally denied access to extraterrestrial retrievals at that facility? Go back and read Senator Barry Goldwater's letter on what occurred after he requested access to that facility. 

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

I honestly think he's just really lonely and this is the only 'human' interaction he gets. That's why he responds to everything with the same nonsense.

You say it is nonsense but have failed to provide the evidence that proves it. 

37 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

I see that you still haven't found evidence that the craft depicted in the data was an airplane. 

I see you are ignorant of the meaning of false dilemma.

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I see you are ignorant of the meaning of false dilemma.

Sorry, but facts are facts.

e9fe6e6c2e26.jpg.c8bc4d4e4a025af51ad2c1b1a796c822.jpg

"We have stacks of reports about flying saucers. We take them seriously when you consider we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them".

General Benjamin Chidlaw, Air Defense Commander

24 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Sorry, but facts are facts.

e9fe6e6c2e26.jpg.c8bc4d4e4a025af51ad2c1b1a796c822.jpg

"We have stacks of reports about flying saucers. We take them seriously when you consider we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them".

General Benjamin Chidlaw, Air Defense Commander

Yes, for once you are right.  Now, lets focus on the important tangent of this story - the loss of life and military assets.  Where are the reports on these investigation of these incidents?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Yes, for once you are right.  Now, lets focus on the important tangent of this story - the loss of life and military assets.  Where are the reports on these investigation of these incidents?

We can take a look here where an F-89 Scorpion was scrambled to intercept a UFO. As radar operators watched, the F-89 merged with the UFO and disappeared. Afterward, the UFO simply flew on, but no trace of the F-89 was ever found.

The Kinross UFO Case

On the evening of November 23, 1953, Air Defense Command Ground Intercept radar operators at Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, identified an unusual target over Lake Superior, near the Soo Locks. An F-89C Scorpion jet from Kinross Air Force Base was scrambled to investigate the radar return; the Scorpion was piloted by First Lieutenant Moncla, with Second Lieutenant Robert L. Wilson acting as the Scorpion's radar operator.

Wilson had a difficult time tracking the object on the Scorpion's radar, so ground radar operators gave Moncla directions towards the object as he flew. Moncla eventually closed in on the object at about 8,000 feet in altitude. Ground Control tracked the Scorpion and the unidentified object as two "blips" on the radar screen. The two blips on the radar screen grew closer and closer until they seemed to merge. Assuming that Moncla had flown either under or over the target, Ground Control anticipated that moments later, the Scorpion and the object would again appear as two separate blips. Donald Keyhoe reported that there was a fear that the two objects had struck one another, but the single blip continued on its previous course.

Attempts were made to contact Moncla via radio, but without success. search and rescue operation by both the USAF and the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) was quickly mounted, but failed to find any trace of the plane or its pilots. 

In 1958 Keyhoe got hold of a leaked Air Force document that made it clear that officialdom considered the Kinross incident a UFO encounter of the strangest kind. The document quoted these words from a radar observer who had been there: "It seems incredible, but the blip apparently just swallowed our F-89." The following year, in conversations with civilian ufologists Tom Comella and Edgar Smith, M. Sgt. O. D. Hill of Project Blue Book confided that such incidents -- he claimed Kinross had not been the only one -- had officials worried. Many, he said, believed UFOs to be of extraterrestrial origin and wanted to prevent an interplanetary Pearl Harbor. Cornelia subsequently confronted Hill's superior, Capt. George T. Gregory, at Blue Book headquarters. Gregory looked shocked, left the room for a short period, and returned to state, "Well, we just cannot talk about those cases."

DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCEHEADQUARTERS AIR FORCE SAFETY AGENCY (cufon.org)