Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

Raptor Witness

What’s truly interesting about this particular story is that this individual has gone to the federal watchdog, and more importantly, the inspector general is taking the case very seriously.

This watchdog is a very different kind of animal, with broad and far-reaching powers. When the U.S. military extended this program above top secret, they likely violated their Constitutional Authority.

• Like 2

I've never taken "whistleblowers" seriously before, but this guy feels legit. I expect nothing will come out of it, but I'm definitely watching where this goes.

• Like 1

I never believed that Eisenhower’s farewell address was simply about overspending on the military. I suspected that he was warning U.S. of something far worse, and he was angry about it. He was likely an early whistleblower for the exact same type of thing.

It’s logical that this hidden power would reveal itself openly, to try and force a kind of peace on earth. A proverbial white horse.

The effort fails, because all this really means is that there are now Higher Powers, openly in conflict. The proverbial…. “there was war in Heaven,” etc.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, moonman said:

I've never taken "whistleblowers" seriously before, but this guy feels legit. I expect nothing will come out of it, but I'm definitely watching where this goes.

It depends more upon the motive of the thing or things producing these craft. Why do these craft seem to focus on the military? There likely is a motive for this, and the most logical is one of a potential peace maker, in the event of a nuclear conflict. The closer we get to using nuclear weapons in any significant number, the more logical an outside intervention becomes.

I expect the excuse for contact would be to prevent a nuclear war. These craft clearly have the capacity to interfere with our nuclear munitions, so let's say they do interfere, what then?  They could take credit.

• Like 3

INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS SAY U.S. HAS RETRIEVED CRAFT OF NON-HUMAN ORIGIN

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

Sure thing. 
If this guy suffers from an Arkansas Heart Attack (two the chest, one to the head) then I might believe it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

• The topic was locked
3 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Has vast technology for interplanetary travel, but they keep crashing. :tu:

As I referenced above, we have been given a proverbial precedent. 

IMG_6049.thumb.jpeg.616a07b03694eadcb08da40a13f8baf6.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

More key details from a pilot, who claims the head of the air traffic controllers is lying to the public:

• Like 2

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task 

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

• Like 2

• The title was changed to [Merged] Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

My big question now is, what was the motive for withholding this from the U.S. Congress, and The People?

It’s easy to presume a motive, but I think we deserve the real motive.

If Lucille Ball, the brilliant comedian had the foresight to fund the Star Trek TV series in the 1960’s, with her own money, eventually to the tune of millions; including funding a double pilot, you would think that the US military would have the foresight to recognize that the human family would be bright enough to digest this.

Heads should roll, as our dead soldiers in Arlington are rolling over in their graves …

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

there's many pilots witnessing these objects, so we are told, so why is there just a small handful 'whistle blowing' ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

there's many pilots witnessing these objects, so we are told, so why is there just a small handful 'whistle blowing' ?

Would you want to risk your chance, if you had the ability and the smarts, to do this?

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Has vast technology for interplanetary travel, but they keep crashing. :tu:

They do indeed, and they're seemingly flying around our planet on a daily basis, and have been for decades, according to the myriad sightings that every Tom, Dick and Harriet are reporting left, right and centre. 

They're crashing daily, being picked up by our military, the crew are being operated on, studied and interviewed ... Yet we still know absolutely sod-all about anything. 

Seems legit. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

As I referenced above, we have been given a proverbial precedent. 

IMG_6049.thumb.jpeg.616a07b03694eadcb08da40a13f8baf6.jpeg

I'm not sure if you should be taking that stuff literally, or connecting dots that aren't there. 

17 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Would you want to risk your chance, if you had the ability and the smarts, to do this?

what? :unsure:

33 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

My big question now is, what was the motive for withholding this from the U.S. Congress, and The People?

It’s easy to presume a motive, but I think we deserve the real motive.

If Lucille Ball, the brilliant comedian had the foresight to fund the Star Trek TV series in the 1960’s, with her own money, eventually to the tune of millions; including funding a double pilot, you would think that the US military would have the foresight to recognize that the human family would be bright enough to digest this.

Heads should roll, as our dead soldiers in Arlington are rolling over in their graves …

Because "people would go mad, they couldn't handle the knowledge, they'd be dribbling into their cereal bowls and punching their children in the teeth... Yada yada yada, etc." 

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Kenny Loggins neither has the ability or the smarts. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

Because "people would go mad, they couldn't handle the knowledge, they'd be dribbling into their cereal bowls and punching their children in the teeth... Yada yada yada, etc." 

I doubt that is the reason.  JMO.  It is for advantage.  What pieces of technology can we reverse engineer in secret and apply to our own military?  How much advantage would that be if conflict ever came and we could bring out advanced weaponry? 

On the other hand, are these bumbling pilots and their faulty craft not crashing all over the world?   Eventually, odds would be for one to crash in plain sight near a population area.  Wouldn't other nations get a chance to get some of that technology too?  

Here is another thing to consider.  If these alien folk have so little regard for their own pilots and craft, how little would they care if they had to defeat a primitive species?

• Like 1

I never was a big fan of maths but with articles/videos like this I always end up with maths.  If these aliens are so incredibly smart that they can fly these vast distances to earth it seems statistically unlikely that so many keep crashing on earth for so many years.

17 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

This is likely partly what President Eisenhower was concerned about in his farewell address.

This whistleblower is a true gem.

Why am I not surprised!! Military personnel, intelligence officials, military and commercial pilots, scientist, and engineers have stated for years that UFOs are extraterrestrial and furthermore, DSP satellite engineers have confirmed their satellites have tracked UFOs in space and within Earth's atmosphere.

We have official government documentation and verified surveillance and data tracking records that have been collected over the decades that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that UAPs are extraterrestrial. In addition, declassified government documents have proven the government has been misleading and lying to the public about the reality of extraterrestrial UAPs.

Since the government is now refusing to rule out extraterrestrials as operators of UAPs and Congress currently recognizing UAPs as objects of those other than mankind, we now find ourselves in a brand new world of reality.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

There are many willing to testify before Congress. Here are just a few.

UFO/UAP Disclosure Press Conference

Dr. Steven Greer is the world’s leading authority on the subject of UFO’s/UAPs, advanced energy and propulsion systems and has gathered an extensive intelligence archive of compelling evidence on the subject of extraterrestrial intelligence and covert government projects that are being run illegally....He has identified over 700 high-level government and corporate whistleblowers willing to testify regarding the UFO/ET issue.  

https://www.press.org/events/ufouap-disclosure-press-conference

Group Calls for Disclosure of UFO Info
They're out there — and the government knows.

That's according to a group of about 20 former government workers, many of them military and security officials, who stepped forward on Wednesday to say they had witnessed evidence of aliens and unidentified flying objects and called for congressional hearings about such sightings.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98572

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

September 27, 2010, Telegraph (One of the UK's leading newspapers)

Congress Admits UFOs Not ‘Man-Made,’ Says ‘Threats’ Increasing ‘Exponentially’

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3adadb/congress-admits-ufos-not-man-made-says-threats-increasing-exponentially

CHILEAN AIR FORCE RECOGNIZES UFOS AS FLYING MACHINES PILOTED BY ET INTELLIGENCE

On 2nd April 1997, Chilean newspaper "La Cuarta" has the following headline: "UFO Sighting of Arica is Confirmed by La Direccion General de Aeronautic Civil." Chile did start to join the small number of countries who officially stated that the nature of UFOs is of intelligent driven flying machines

• Like 1

Bottom line - this is great news, it totally supports our view we are not alone and never have been.

Roswell- and apparantly many others - happened. Retreivals have been going on for years. 

The idiot naysakers, debunkers, and clowns have been completley blown out of the water...! We have been right all along.............all along. 

Sweet music to the ears. Love it...!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Phantom309 said:

Bottom line - this is great news, it totally supports our view we are not alone and never have been.

Roswell- and apparantly many others - happened. Retreivals have been going on for years. 

The idiot naysakers, debunkers, and clowns have been completley blown out of the water...! We have been right all along.............all along. 

Sweet music to the ears. Love it...!

Yes indeed, that is great news!! Roswell has always interested me and perhaps, they will now look at the following headline as reality.

969205631_RoswellDailyRecordJuly81947(3).jpg.5e17b7e5899377e822697e4beadab7dd.jpg

Confirmed by:

Brig. Gen. Arthur E. Exon
Former Commanding Officer, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH

"Roswell was the recovery of a craft from space."

Kevin Randle, 1995;  transcript of interview, June 18, 1990

• Like 1