Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Los Vegas Family Claim Aliens in Backyard

Davros of Skaro

I was just coming here to post about this. It was certainly interesting. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Wild stuff.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So who are all these investigating agencies they mentioned and why no comment on the scene? You would expect at least a comment about what the crash site looks like. Did you guys notice at the end that the newscaster mentions a government program that collects downed ufos? Hmm? What is it called and how many have they collected???
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

So who are all these investigating agencies they mentioned and why no comment on the scene? You would expect at least a comment about what the crash site looks like. Did you guys notice at the end that the newscaster mentions a government program that collects downed ufos? Hmm? What is it called and how many have they collected???

We'll see how much these newscasters follow up. If there's really something to it, I'm sure they'll be silenced pretty quickly.

• Like 1

If anyone does find any follow-ups, please post.

• Like 1

The fact they caught something on that body cam should warrant a swarm of investigations over there.

• Haha 1

‘Metro police blacked out the rest of the footage because private residence.’ If that’s not obvious bs, what is? I don’t see “On Patrol” throwing up those disclaimers every episode.  And it begins…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They posted a follow up. They said that it left a mark on the gravel in the yard where it landed and that the surveillance camera that was covering that yard which holds expensive equipment cut out during the encounter but that the witnesses did get video of the aliens but have not released them yet. It's weird because I just watched a show yesterday about a close encounter near Cape Canaveral of a woman who had a very similar encounter with a similar alien creature and the show also went back to another similar incident in Ohio near the Kecksburg (sp?) Crash. UFO Witness season 1 episode 4. 

Follow up

• Like 5

I've been wondering if it's perhaps a backyard production with NDAs.

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Finally, disclosure!!!!!!

Looks more like fraud the way the reactions were by the contactees.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, joseraul said:

They release footage of the creatures yet?

still working out how to use the cgi software i guess

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I remember hearing a conspiracy about project blue beam and how the government is going to use it to stage a fake alien invasion. What if all of this stuff were seeing is just practice for the real thing. It seems there has been a huge uptick in UFOs the past few years.

The "greys" are supposed to be tiny, smaller than us.  8-10 foot "greys" have never been documented to my knowledge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, mehdiocracy said:

I remember hearing a conspiracy about project blue beam and how the government is going to use it to stage a fake alien invasion. What if all of this stuff were seeing is just practice for the real thing. It seems there has been a huge uptick in UFOs the past few years.

The "greys" are supposed to be tiny, smaller than us.  8-10 foot "greys" have never been documented to my knowledge.

Well, if they portray aliens as a threat then they can keep bolstering an already crazy high defense budget.

• Like 4

On 6/9/2023 at 4:05 AM, Zebra3 said:

‘Metro police blacked out the rest of the footage because private residence.’ If that’s not obvious bs, what is? 

On 6/9/2023 at 4:47 AM, darkmoonlady said:

the surveillance camera that was covering that yard which holds expensive equipment cut out during the encounter but that the witnesses did get video of the aliens but have not released them yet.

4 hours ago, Dejarma said:

still working out how to use the cgi software i guess

So the sum total of evidence is...

A green flash in the sky, a sonic boom or shock wave like thunder and some credulous, confused witnesses who have had weeks to work on their stories, inflating and conflating evidence and anecdotes.  

Why 'credulous'?  You can hear even the cops saying they're feeling spooked.  If that's the level of response from those trained to dismiss b-s- then I'm not surprised the average Joe is prone to believing outlandish claims.

If I was the cop responding I'd have taken that family in for the whole barrage of drug testing.

On 6/8/2023 at 5:43 PM, Nicolette said:

Did you guys notice at the end that the newscaster mentions a government program that collects downed ufos? Hmm? What is it called and how many have they collected???

Perhaps the alien dudes who abducted you are there?  Maybe that's why they haven't been in touch lately?

C'mon everybody!  It's time to reunite Nicolette with her alien amigos.  Someone here must know the address?  Pop along and ask if Nico's pals could be released.  Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

Just sharing - could be great CGI generated with AI, or, maybe it's actually real:

Thanks for the laugh.

Anyway I heard that the kid was already a Youtuber with a UFO related channel. I have not checked up on it, but it sure fits the bill. LOL!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Most definitely CGI but 10 out of 10 for the alien creation & animation- very good.. Better than my feeble attempts :blush:

• Like 3

On 6/10/2023 at 7:32 PM, joseraul said:

They release footage of the creatures yet?

Exactly  …. or even the sound they described, perhaps?

Everyone, has a mobile phone these days.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2023 at 7:18 AM, Phantom309 said:

Just sharing - could be great CGI generated with AI, or, maybe it's actually real:

I'd wait until an official source comes out.

Those don't look like particularly 'Big' eyes, the creature isn't standing upright either. 

edit - also dude who posted that particular thread, has legit footage of the news/dashcam but also mentioned this one is suspicious and looks CGI.

Edited by joseraul
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, joseraul said:

I'd wait until an official source comes out.

Those don't look like particularly 'Big' eyes, the creature isn't standing upright either. 

edit - also dude who posted that particular thread, has legit footage of the news/dashcam but also mentioned this one is suspicious and looks CGI.

Oh yea, I agree, more than likely cgi etc. Could also have been planned as a distraction from the David Grusch testimony which ran a couple nights before this "event".

• Like 1

Family goes silent. Is it MIB? :lol:

• Haha 2

None of us know the truth here, so let us be kind to each other so we have a better chance to find the truth (fighting each other will only make us weaker).

The truth will give us answers, the answers we need to make a plan for the survival of humanity.

I think most aliens are friendly, but hostile aliens might also exist (just like hostile humans).

I don't know if this is true, but if it is then I don't blame them if they need privacy.

"Family that reported aliens in backyard asks for privacy"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2