Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the Story of Noah the worst teaching in the Bible?


Alchopwn

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I hope you realize that could literally be taken as a threat on someone's life. 

Maybe to a sick and twisted mind!

For the rest of us its an anti war rhetoric.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

THAT, remains to be seen.

It was, at his Crucifixion. 
 

cormac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's okay Crazy Horse. You are free to laugh at all of my responses. Just remember that with each one....

REPUTATION

128,517

These number go up, up, up. :tu:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sherapy said:

Awww, your made up god construct. :P

Love the Lord thy GOD..

Love thy neighbour as thy-self.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Maybe to a sick and twisted mind!

For the rest of us its an anti war rhetoric.

What war? Your war on the rest of us? When you bring in idle threats of spiritual torture or when we all need to get right with god, or else. Is that what you're going on about? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Some make over..

He nailed it!

Hi Crazy Horse

That was his purpose, to die for all sins and I would include yoir blood thirsty Yahweh as the one that needed forgiveness the most.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

It was, at his Crucifixion. 
 

cormac

History hasn't ended yet.

And besides, He is with everyone who asks..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XenoFish said:

What war? Your war on the rest of us? When you bring in idle threats of spiritual torture or when we all need to get right with god, or else. Is that what you're going on about? 

Quote me, or apologise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Maybe to a sick and twisted mind!

For the rest of us its an anti war rhetoric.

Hi Crazy Horse

Which rest of us? You are alone with your rhetoric here in the forum

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

That was his purpose, to die for all sins and I would include yoir blood thirsty Yahweh as the one that needed forgiveness the most.

Hahaha

You haven't understood a single word I've said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

History hasn't ended yet.

And besides, He is with everyone who asks..

I’m not interested in religious fiction. 
 

cormac

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

Which rest of us? You are alone with your rhetoric here in the forum

I was talking rhetorically about all of us who are against wars of aggression.

And whether they speak on this forum is completely besides the point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

I’m not interested in religious fiction. 
 

cormac

Looks like it...:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Hahaha

You haven't understood a single word I've said.

Not much worth understanding when you’ve shown yourself irrelevant to BOTH religions. It’s just more verbal diarrhea on your part. 
 

cormac

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sherapy said:

Interesting. It could be all kinds of things, you are right.

I won't say that I am right, but speculations are narrowing down. 

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Quote me, or apologise.

I quoted you and no I won't. I'll only apologize to you if you actually start showing the qualities and traits you claim to have. I have seen you bad mouth other forum members, insult and threaten them as well. Of course your last thread that was nuked from orbit really made me question what kind of person you are. So do not speak of love without showing compassion. Until that day, I will never apologize to you. Because I'm sorry you feel like you deserve one.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Hahaha

You haven't understood a single word I've said.

Hi Crazy Horse

You have said there are two different gods, Yahweh and the other guy and this is word salad. If Jesus was promoting a different god the he broke the first commandment and was with sin.

Jesus was preaching about the very god you deny.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Maybe to a sick and twisted mind!

For the rest of us its an anti war rhetoric.

Explain what you mean by real bombs would be a good thing to clear up. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

Not much worth understanding when you’ve shown yourself irrelevant to BOTH religions. It’s just more verbal diarrhea on your part. 
 

cormac

How would you know?

Because one has to try these ideas, before judging such things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Love the Lord thy GOD..

Love thy neighbour as thy-self.

Sounds like the OT the 10 commandments. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Looks like it...:lol:

Nope, I just find it meaningless that you feel the need to continually bastardize a religious set of beliefs from a book YOU’VE NEVER READ! It’s like a moron trying to explain quantum mechanics. Perhaps that’s what you’re trying for. 
 

cormac

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I was talking rhetorically about all of us who are against wars of aggression.

And whether they speak on this forum is completely besides the point.

Hi Crazy Horse

 

You are talking in this forum anything other is outside of your point unless you link it it is pointlless

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

How would you know?

Because one has to try these ideas, before judging such things.

Been there, done that, found it lacking overall, moved on.

cormac

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

You have said there are two different gods, Yahweh and the other guy and this is word salad. If Jesus was promoting a different god the he broke the first commandment and was with sin.

Jesus was preaching about they very god you deny.

Yahweh is a psychopath.

Christs GOD is everything good, beautiful, and real in the world.

Christ came to serve, not to be served.

And the actual good news is, that this GOD may be found within each and everyone of us..

"And greater things than these, you shall do".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Because one has to try these ideas, before judging such things.

I was once a Christian, read the bible, believed. Reality didn't match up, was also a pagan at one time. The the glory of chaos magick was a light in the darkness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.