Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finding the 1947 UFO Crash on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico

meteoritelima

Yeah, not seeing anything that leads me to think this is anything extraterrestrial.

Do you have anything else to add or present besides these videos linked with no context? 

• Thanks 1

The laboratory analysis of debris with non-earth isotope ratios. What context should I add to a video that explains its own context? I doubt anything I post will convince you. So what evidence will it take to over-ride your skeptic attitude? 

Edited by meteoritelima

19 hours ago, meteoritelima said:

The laboratory analysis of debris with non-earth isotope ratios. What context should I add to a video that explains its own context? I doubt anything I post will convince you. So what evidence will it take to over-ride your skeptic attitude? 

What you should add is words that tell us what the video is about and why you think we should watch it.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Are you trying to sell a book or something, because thats all I can find related to this test.

One would think that if this were the real deal, scientific papers all over the world would have picked up on it?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Are you trying to sell a book or something, because thats all I can find related to this test.

One would think that if this were the real deal, scientific papers all over the world would have picked up on it?

There is a book if you want it by Art Campbell which came out about 10 years ago a loose binder book documenting his research and what he uncovered but Art has since died in 2017 and most of the information I have presented here are the highlights if you want all the details get the book its up to you. The material was tested in a certified laboratory by Dr. Steve Colbern which he did over a long period because he did the testing on his own time after business hours because getting a certified lab to test the material was a huge obstacle but Dr. Colbern saved the day. The problem is there should be a "second analysis" by another certified laboratory to move forward with the 'smoking gun'. The critical test to prove the material is extraterrestrial is measuring isotopes which give the material a 'fingerprint' of where it may have originated, example: there are several different isotopes of Iron found on earth. An Iron meteorite found on earth will have a different isotope ration than earth iron.  Dr. Jacques Vallee was invited by Chuck to join a 'dig' at the crash site which he did and in June 5th 2017 I got a telephone call from Chuck who lives in Gallup, New Mexico to attend the lab analysis of the "honeycomb" found at the site at an off-campus lab located in Menlo Park, Ca. which is not far from my home. In the lab the person doing the testing remarked "why did they make these (wires) from aluminum/iron" and the isotope ratios were way off from terrestrial which meant they were not of this earth, unfortunately they did not release the results of the analysis to Chuck. Bottom line: nobody wants to touch this, its like having Hunter Biden's laptop around your neck.       

Edited by meteoritelima

It's a book promo. And not well supported

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly, his is a feeble attempt at trying to gin up interest in another Roswell type event. "What caused UFOs to crash in New Mexico in 1947?: Nothing, because UFOs(extraterretrials) didn't crash.

• Like 1