Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Son of alleged alien abductee regrets mocking his late father

They should of had him committed. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

They should of had him committed. 

Says the grown man with chainsaw pikachu avatar.  Shoulda went with blastoise!

20 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

I'm a guilded sawyer who logged, fought fires and now uses them to make home decor and custom boards. 

So thanks to them I own a nice house in a historical town, vehicles, heavy equipment and a profitable small business.

And It's Wii'kiimokes (Brother Rabbit). Not a Pokémon.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cho Jinn said:

Are you upset because he didn’t pick Nessie?

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

I had the Jersey Devil on my helmet. :sm

• Like 1

I am very vocal about my experiences here but due to the previous smear campaign it isn't easy for people to share these things in public for fear of retaliation and heavy life consequences. This is why we don't know more about what's happening. I would really think you of all people would know this. A 2017 survey revealed 17% of people had seen a ufo. Over a million witnesses a year. Honestly you have to be somewhat insane or very sheltered to think nothing is going on. You are more likely to see a ufo than northern lights, although they happen 365 days a year.
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

So he only changed his mind due to recent revelations about UAPs and the US government's investigations of the phenomenon.

I guess he can't think for himself - that seems to be the curse of our time!

If this really happened to his father then it is very sad that he got mocked - he must have felt so alone.
If this didn't happen to his father then it is also sad because you don't mock mentally ill people - you help them get the help they need to get better.

I am glad that he has regretted mocking his own father. I hope he has learned an important lesson. When people mock then it is often their own fears shining through.

I find it sad that he couldn't figure this out on his own!

• Like 4

Just looks like he regrets having a logical mind and not prolonging the story in a means to parlay it into moneymaking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is sad and his feelings of regret about the way he treated someone that he can longer reconcile with are not something to be mocked. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Antigonos said:

Psyduck was always my favorite.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nicolette said:

I am very vocal about my experiences here but due to the previous smear campaign it isn't easy for people to share these things in public for fear of retaliation and heavy life consequences. This is why we don't know more about what's happening. I would really think you of all people would know this. A 2017 survey revealed 17% of people had seen a ufo. Over a million witnesses a year. Honestly you have to be somewhat insane or very sheltered to think nothing is going on. You are more likely to see a ufo than northern lights, although they happen 365 days a year.

Would you happen to know a website or maybe you know yourself on how many people worldwide claim alien abduction?

The one's I know of are the most popular ones.

1.Betty & Barney Hill 2, Travis Walton 3. Kelly Cahill 4. Whitley Streiber 5. The 4-college students of the Allagash. 6. Linda Porter

13 hours ago, Trelane said:

Just looks like he regrets having a logical mind and not prolonging the story in a means to parlay it into moneymaking.

I bet the Catholic church thought they had logical minds when they thought the planets & sun revolved around the earth.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Hawken said:

I bet the Catholic church thought they had logical minds when they thought the planets & sun revolved around the earth.

That's funny, I don't remember the Catholic Church talking about extraterrestrial craft. Sure, they talked about angels and such. Another fantastical idea disproven due to science. Science that has shown that intelligent life may be highly unlikely in our galaxy. So yeah, thanks for taking the long way around to prove my point.

Anyway, shouldn't you be in another thread with your microwaved ideas about toilet paper and such? Shoo, adults are talking here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trelane said:

Science that has shown that intelligent life may be highly unlikely in our galaxy. So yeah, thanks for taking the long way around to prove my point.

According to Micho Kaku, He said it would be arrogant to think humans are the only life in the universe.

But I guess it depends on what scientist you listen to. I find it also arrogant to draw conclusions like you said

when our species hasn't even had the technology for manned interplanetary travel. Just make observations

thru telescopes and satellite data without actually being there.

• Confused 1

Kaku is a theoretical physicist not an astrobiologist so his comments to me are always taken with a grain of salt. It's like having a librarian discuss the engine work on a vehicle. Sure, they may have some knowledge but it's not their professional area of interest.

Disregarding the sensitivity and increasingly powerful instrumentation that has been deployed the last 30 years is a bit foolish. Scientists have learned quite bit about our living universe and its mechanisms during that time due to those various sensors. Through constant observation conclusions can be made. Maybe one day they'll be revised or outright changed. For now, it stands that there is not intelligent life in our immediate corner of the galaxy. Tying that knowledge into the fact that any such civilization would have impossible hurdles to leap in order to defy the laws of physics to traverse the vastness of the cosmos to arrive here. travel safely as well considering the known dangers that exist in interstellar space. 

Maybe one day I'll be proven wrong. If that happens, I'll be here to admit it in threads. Until then, I go with the logical and reasonable answers to these stories.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

According to Micho Kaku, He said it would be arrogant to think humans are the only life in the universe.

But I guess it depends on what scientist you listen to. I find it also arrogant to draw conclusions like you said

when our species hasn't even had the technology for manned interplanetary travel. Just make observations

thru telescopes and satellite data without actually being there.

Well you try and make analogies without even thinking.

• Like 1