Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The illuminati owl on a wallet?

McGoRla

Hello guys, I've recently purchased a wallet from a company called Bellroy https://bellroy.com/products/category/wallets and their mascot is a logo of an owl which looks eerily similar to the illuminati owl.

164014334_Screenshot2023-07-05at11_22_41PM.png.2f95fef4cecfd326f4e5f98277cb7685.png

I've contacted the company and they say they're using this symbol of an owl because the owl is found all over the earth and it's a symbol of strength etc. Which is B.S I know they wanted to put this logo out because the owners are most likely either in to some society or using this to gain attention of one. What do you guys this of this symbol?

• Like 1

Only in Judaism does the owl carry any negative connotations.  Most cultures were wise enough to welcome the support of this innocuous rodent eater that would help to keep their grain safe. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Only in Judaism does the owl carry any negative connotations.  Most cultures were wise enough to welcome the support of this innocuous rodent eater that would help to keep their grain safe. 

I thought some of the First Nations of America had an “beware the owls, they are more then they seem” attitude as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I thought some of the First Nations of America had an “beware the owls, they are more then they seem” attitude as well.

That sounds like a misquoted line from Twin Peaks to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

They're correct that owls are found on every continent (except Antarctica.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl

It's an owl.  It looks like the owl of Athena, found on many ancient coins and even on modern coins.  The Illuminati, when they existed, did not use an owl as their emblem. https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20171127-the-birthplace-of-the-illuminati

There's a lot of made up stuff on the Internet about the Illuminati.  Learn to check for "original sources."

• Like 6

The OP has watched the Bohemian Grove video that Alex Jones put out a long time ago. He goes off on the owl symbology at the Grove. Not really illuminati as it is the symbol of a bunch of secret society old farts. Like Area 51 if there really were any secret activities going on there at one time, probably not anymore because too many people know about it. Or it just died out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

That … may … be …. A small consequence of my re-watching rhe series. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, McGoRla said:

Hello guys, I've recently purchased a wallet from a company called Bellroy https://bellroy.com/products/category/wallets and their mascot is a logo of an owl which looks eerily similar to the illuminati owl.

164014334_Screenshot2023-07-05at11_22_41PM.png.2f95fef4cecfd326f4e5f98277cb7685.png

I've contacted the company and they say they're using this symbol of an owl because the owl is found all over the earth and it's a symbol of strength etc. Which is B.S I know they wanted to put this logo out because the owners are most likely either in to some society or using this to gain attention of one. What do you guys this of this symbol?

With them saying its about strength rather than wisdom then I dont think they are in any secret societies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yup.

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

A owl is a harbinger of death and a messenger of bad things. Also one of the animals a Kiimochknii (Night Walker) can change into among the Delawaran tribes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I have several figurines of owls on sale in my shop.  I must be the Illuminati!  :o 

Seriously, an owl is a common and well loved bird (in Europe, anyway!) as well as a symbol of wisdom.   I'm sure many small firms use it.  Nowt sinister at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, McGoRla said:

illuminati owl.

What illuminati owl?

6 hours ago, McGoRla said:

What do you guys this of this symbol?

I think you need to get a hobby instead of making up symbols to get offended at.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, acute said:

"The Greek Owl of Athena is a symbol of wisdom. The Romans renamed her the Owl of Minerva. Minerva was the first step of a new Illuminati recruit into the higher realms of the society."

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-Illuminati-owl-symbolize

Ok.  Besides the logo showing an owl I'm not seeing the eerily similarities.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Piney said:

Yup.

A owl is a harbinger of death and a messenger of bad things. Also one of the animals a Kiimochknii (Night Walker) can change into among the Delawaran tribes.

It has also become a symbol of alien abduction (from Mike Clelland).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Oh for Christsakes! :lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Oh for Christsakes! :lol:

You never heard of Mike Clelland?  He was very popular about 10 years ago.  Wrote books and is on Whitley Strieber's Web site.

• Like 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

You never heard of Mike Clelland?  He was very popular about 10 years ago.  Wrote books and is on Whitley Strieber's Web site.

Yup.

He needs to be committed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Illuminati Frogmouth (tawny, I think) is often confused with an owl.

You can see depictions of the Gympie Pyramid on many Illuminati symbols.

• Haha 1

Should I buy this wallet or not? I thought you lot were conspiracy theorist not conspiracy denyists 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, McGoRla said:

Should I buy this wallet or not? I thought you lot were conspiracy theorist not conspiracy denyists 

image.jpeg.bfd673a45df0e8f00dd1261c0e31de33.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, McGoRla said:

You said you already purchased it!  But, a word of wisdom - get an RFID safe wallet.  Then you'll be protected against 5G.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It's also has mystical connections with Hogwarts Castle  ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/5/2023 at 11:24 PM, McGoRla said:

Not only that, the artist is a 32nd Degree Mason and a Knight Templar, as well as a Shriner.

• Haha 2