Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drone footage shows alleged 'Bigfoot' walking through snowy forest

UM-Bot

“What is that!?” (Shows us the car side mirror)

“I gotta turn around to get back there!”  (Continues to drive straight)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It has a subdued, eerie soundtrack, the telltale characteristic of a fake.

• Like 5

LMAO  Terrible acting . . .   The guy sounds like he's reading from cards.     A staged person walking without any hominid efforts.  FAKE!!!

• Like 3

I think any creature would have checked out the drone noise, watched it or ran. The bloke filming was a poor actor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Contrived as all heck. The Bigfoot had a very unnatural looking gait like someone trying to walk in a bulky costume.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Omg give me a break …”what in the world is that”…….hahaha…u gotta laff

• Haha 1

I expected only some blurry video but what I got was a horrible acting job of a staged, planned event.

• Like 3

I never understand what people get out of faking the paranormal and cryptids. They are annoying at best and doesn't help with understanding or serious investigation of the unknown.  

On 7/19/2023 at 6:31 AM, Trelane said:

Ok @Harte, you know what to do....

Over the next few seconds, the drone operator can be heard expressing surprise at the discovery while the drone moves to follow the creature as it walks onward through the snowy trees.

tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

• Haha 4

There are times I wonder why I even click on new additions to this topic.

It's hope, I guess.

< sigh >

It looked staged to me also. No attempt to get closer. No attempt to get ahead of it and see the face/front. Then the video shows us more of the countryside to end the video. WTH? I feel a real surprise encounter would have more attempts at trying to actually see what it was. I vote faked.

19 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

It looked staged to me also. No attempt to get closer. No attempt to get ahead of it and see the face/front. Then the video shows us more of the countryside to end the video. WTH? I feel a real surprise encounter would have more attempts at trying to actually see what it was. I vote faked.

Aye, in a genuine encounter you would go "in for the kill" and get the "money shot" (and it would be seriously big money!).  Just the fact the drone keeps well away proves it is fake.  Or the guy is the biggest dumbass in history.  If this was real he'd be a media celebrity and probably millionaire by now!

• Like 2

The script should have read: Driver shouts "What is that?" as he slams on brakes. There's an edit at 3:50, but only B-roll after. He didn't go to where the "creature" walked, footprints in the snow should be large and easy to spot. Another disappointment.

Bogus is the word that comes to mind.

13 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

You ram into it full speed to get some blood/hair sample if you have gps on the drone to find it.

Jon the Frog, on record promoting anti-protected class violence.  The SPLC and ADL have been notified.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

Jon the Frog, on record promoting anti-protected class violence.  The SPLC and ADL have been notified.

I wonder, though, would the BigFoot press charges??