Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter

OverSword

7 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Another right-wing fairy tale.

Doug

Such a "right wing fairy tale" that our current administration cut off all funding.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Such a "right wing fairy tale" that our current administration cut off all funding.  

The lab leak theory has not been disproven.  But neither has it been proven.  At the present, science leans toward a zoonotic origin for Covid, but there is room for criticism.  So, apparently, if the lab leak idea had anything to do with funding being cut off, it was based only on speculation about what MIGHT have happened -  not based on known fact.

Third paragraph:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8300139/

More:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/bies.202100189

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01529-3

https://www.bmj.com/content/382/bmj.p1556.short

Doug

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

The lab leak theory has not been disproven.  But neither has it been proven.  At the present, science leans toward a zoonotic origin for Covid, but there is room for criticism.  So, apparently, if the lab leak idea had anything to do with funding being cut off, it was based only on speculation about what MIGHT have happened -  not based on known fact.

I told a joke, but if we have to discuss this there are plenty of threads in the covid section. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

I told a joke, but if we have to discuss this there are plenty of threads in the covid section. :rolleyes:

The joke seems to be that you think you own a bridge somewhere.

Doug

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

The joke seems to be that you think you own a bridge somewhere.

Doug

Is that what the joke seems to be?  Alrighty then :tu:

38 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Then why did you bring it up here?

Doug

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

If you read the article then you would know the testimony said he was "forced" to pay $10m into several different bank accounts.  If you really believe that it was coincidence that Biden threatened to withhold foreign aid unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma, where Hunter sat on the board for some bizarre reason, was fired then I own a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you. We have Biden bragging about that at the time on record.

There's a document that says,

an informant says

that Zlochevsky says

that the Biden's said

they need a $10M payment.

The last line needs a some work. It throws off the rythm. I'll meet you at Kenny Loggins' house.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Then why did you bring it up here?

Doug

Same reason I brought up the Brooklyn Bridge obviously.  Would you like to argue about whether I own it or not :sleepy:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Same reason I brought up the Brooklyn Bridge obviously.  Would you like to argue about whether I own it or not :sleepy:

Guess you lost that one.  Sort of evens the score.

Doug

1 minute ago, Doug1066 said:

Guess you lost that one.  Sort of evens the score.

Doug

I don't know what you are talking about

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I don't know what you are talking about

I'm going home.  Be back on Monday.

Doug

3 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I'm going home.  Be back on Monday.

Doug

Same, feels like Bud Light time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

an informant says

that Zlochevsky says

that the Biden's said

The last line needs a some work. It throws off the rythm. I'll meet you at Kenny Loggins' house.

The chain kinda breaks down when it hits Ziochevsky... he says "never happened."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

an informant says

that Zlochevsky says

that the Biden's said

“They need a payment, or the Big Guy’s coming for your head”

• Like 1

Did anyone read the Durham report?  It was the one that said the FBI made errors by even investigating Russian collusion because it relied on the Steele Dossier and that level of unverified intel wasn't enough?

Now people are saying there is a mountain of evidence based on whistleblower claims with the same level of validity.  What's even better, some are saying that the evidence is enough to determine guilt without even investigating.

(Personally, I think Durham was wrong and both these things are worthy of investigation.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As with the laptop denials, I wonder what level of evidence... What number of witnesses... What amount of documentation... Will be required for a need to shoot some crows and cook 'em up to serve....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

If you read the article then you would know the testimony said he was "forced" to pay $10m into several different bank accounts.  If you really believe that it was coincidence that Biden threatened to withhold foreign aid unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma, where Hunter sat on the board for some bizarre reason, was fired then I own a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you. We have Biden bragging about that at the time on record.

Interesting point, not only did Biden do it right out in the open but the EU and World Bank cheered him on. Their side of the story is as follows.

The prior government of Ukraine was a corrupt puppet government of Putin. There are some facts supporting that around the campaign.  Zelenskyy ran on the ticket of eliminating corruption.   Like Belarus, Putin wanted Ukraine to be a client state under his control as he was trying to build Russia into the new Soviet Union.  The IMF made the statement that under the former administration, the money they loaned was not reaching target organizations, but disappearing.  They decided the Ukraine was too corrupt to lend money too under the former president.  His administration was accused of being corrupt and dancing to the Kremlin's tune.  Putin did not want the Ukraine to have closer ties with Europe.  Following is one article of many about this period.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Viktor-Yanukovych

The Ukrainian administration was not investigating corruption.  Not only the IMF and EU funds were being misdirected, but US aid was winding up in corrupt hands as well.   Biden didn't go on his own initiative and US Vice Presidents do not have the power to act unilaterally.  He was sent to do what he did because the justice Ministry was NOT investigating corruption. 

Now I would maintain that an oligarch who may have been corrupt and under Russian influence may not be the most truthful character and might have quite an ax to grind against Biden IF the  US, EU, and IMF story is true.

Be that as it may, truthful or not, he says the money got deposited in banks.  Where did it go after that?  To Biden or somewhere else?  That is when "Follow the Money" comes into play.

Now you can also maintain that Yanukovich and the others were not corrupt and the accusations that caused him to flee Ukraine were all fake.  You can say it was a power play by the West to neutralize Putin's ambitions in Ukraine because Europe wants Ukraine.

That also may be true.  Even so, what Biden did was in service of that power play not an independent action he took upon himself.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Interesting point, not only did Biden do it right out in the open but the EU and World Bank cheered him on. Their side of the story is as follows.

The prior government of Ukraine was a corrupt puppet government of Putin. There are some facts supporting that around the campaign.  Zelenskyy ran on the ticket of eliminating corruption.   Like Belarus, Putin wanted Ukraine to be a client state under his control as he was trying to build Russia into the new Soviet Union.  The IMF made the statement that under the former administration, the money they loaned was not reaching target organizations, but disappearing.  They decided the Ukraine was too corrupt to lend money too under the former president.  His administration was accused of being corrupt and dancing to the Kremlin's tune.  Putin did not want the Ukraine to have closer ties with Europe.  Following is one article of many about this period.

The Ukrainian administration was not investigating corruption.  Not only the IMF and EU funds were being misdirected, but US aid was winding up in corrupt hands as well.   Biden didn't go on his own initiative and US Vice Presidents do not have the power to act unilaterally.  He was sent to do what he did because the justice Ministry was NOT investigating corruption. 

Now I would maintain that an oligarch who may have been corrupt and under Russian influence may not be the most truthful character and might have quite an ax to grind against Biden IF the  US, EU, and IMF story is true.

Be that as it may, truthful or not, he says the money got deposited in banks.  Where did it go after that?  To Biden or somewhere else?  That is when "Follow the Money" comes into play.

Now you can also maintain that Yanukovich and the others were not corrupt and the accusations that caused him to flee Ukraine were all fake.  You can say it was a power play by the West to neutralize Putin's ambitions in Ukraine because Europe wants Ukraine.

That also may be true.  Even so, what Biden did was in service of that power play not an independent action he took upon himself.

Be that all true, and I have no evidence, but none of that prevents Hunter from realizing he's got leverage and demanding 5 million, or he "tells dad" to go against their wishes. Being corrupt themselves, they believe him...

Oh, and give us some money for the big guy too...

Joe could be telling the truth, in a Jedi kind of way, and have had zero involvement, but got money anyway. He's always denying involvement, but less so of him taking money. He did for a while, but seems to be picking his words more closely now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Of course they were bloody corrupt, they were politicians after all. 
It does not stop what jivin’ Joe did from also being corruption though. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Be that all true, and I have no evidence, but none of that prevents Hunter from realizing he's got leverage and demanding 5 million, or he "tells dad" to go against their wishes. Being corrupt themselves, they believe him...

Also a possibility. 

Hunter was indeed hired for influence; Western investment and aid would be helpful but that is not illegal.  Hiring Hunter Biden is not corrupt, but using Hunter to get to Joe to influence American policy would be corruption involving Joe and Hunter.

If as reporting from the IMF, US, and EU heads of state maintains, their desire was to get rid of the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor because their money, hundreds of millions of euros was disappearing  before it got to intended recipients. 

If Joe Biden comes along and disturbs that arrangement, it is bad news for the prosecutor who loses his job and also for the oligarch who may get charged.

That fact should be verifiable.  If that is the case, Joe was not acting on his own but as the representative of the West.  Adding solidity to that possibility is that no US Vice President EVER  has had the authority to initiate or change US policy in that manner, in  secret, much less in the open and brag about it.

If the sweetheart deal for the oligarch was ending as the official EU story says,  it might explain why he was angry at Hunter and Joe for ruining his life and sought to do the same. Ruining Joe was the best revenge the could get.  It also would explain why he dropped out of sight for three years.

One question is left in my mind.

If Hunter with or without collusion from Joe led the oligarch to believe Joe could be diverted, he might very well have extorted money.    OTOH, the story is beneficial to Russia in their desire to weaken Ukraine, the US and NATO.  Lots of parties benefit either way. The oligarch may indeed be corrupt but he might also have told the truth about this instance.

That needs to be established, it is time to dig up those  alleged bank deposits. and see where the money trail leads.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Did anyone read the Durham report?

How much money did DOJ spend on this, only to turn up zip?

Doug

19 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Interesting point, not only did Biden do it right out in the open but the EU and World Bank cheered him on.

And do you believe that the Biden’s were the only people with political pull to profit from dishonest dealings in the Ukrainian energy sector? I say that of course entities making money from that action applauded it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And do you believe that the Biden’s were the only people with political pull to profit from dishonest dealings in the Ukrainian energy sector? I say that of course entities making money from that action applauded it.

No indeed.  I think the former Ukrainian government, the oligarchs, and Russia also benefited from dishonest dealings in Ukraine.  Entities making money from that action squawked when it ended.

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2023 at 2:24 PM, OverSword said:
A newly declassified FBI document proves that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden each received $5 million in bribes from Burisma Founder Mykola Zlochevsky.
Context

Nothing that has not been previously reported is contained within the newly released FD-1023 form detailing communications between an FBI informant and the founder and owner of Burisma. The allegations, at this time, remain second-hand hearsay.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-burisma-fd1023/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

• Haha 2

Trump was impeached (1st time) for trying to force Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Hunter and sabotage Joe's campaign. The thing that frustrated the orange menace the most was Zelensky had just fired a Russian stooge for blatant corruption - the same Russian that was spreading Putin's lies about Hunter to help TFG get re-elected (so TFG would stand back and let Russia invade and 'annex' Ukraine).
That pack of unsubstantiated Russian lies, spilled from the mouth of that fired Russian criminal, is the 'new evidence' the GQP is leaning on.
Even when they aren't trying, Republicans just naturally betray America and the West.